Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 7895
-
04-29-24 19:21 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 212Love me long time
Anyone see this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053.
Lives in Perryville. Can host. Starts at 350 but will take 300. Sent me some nudes where she looks thick but hot.
If you find her real name she has a bit of a past but may have cleaned up.
-
04-29-24 16:43 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 390Friendly Miss deleted her account, but if you see anyone using +1 (347) 735-8795 or cashapp $Kappa571 or $theone80026 it's a high level scammer. They'll wait until later in the game to ask for the gas tip. Do not engage.
W.
-
04-29-24 11:00
Senior Member
-
04-28-24 11:40 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 93Met her, pics were accurate, but she had very little personality and at the time her availability was not very compatible with mine. I would say I think she's worth meeting as my personality mismatch may not be yours.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 09:34 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 95More on this lady.
And is now also posting as PrettyPlayfulPleaser.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-720055da412e
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 08:28 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 236Alluring Siren
Anyone see this one? Definitely has my interest peaked?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-6c92aeed1f02
-
04-27-24 17:47 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 93Here is one
I doubt this one is real. Would only use snap and I have used snap to communicate with real ladies in the past. Wanted to immediately sell me pics I told her no then the conversation ended. She or whoever is behind the account liked my profile and contacted me first.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e0cbbb09c3b9
-
04-27-24 16:33 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 95Hard no. My first post ever was about her yeeaaaars ago.
Post 2736.
Non-Pro Woman on CL or BP. Page 37.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...r-BP&p=2508650#post2508650.
Message me if you want details.
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 16:06 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 223She is not worth 250
I went to see her off her Tryst ad and left once I entered the room. It was a dump on Rt. 1. She has visible signs of use and looks to be a streetwalker with a phone.
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 15:46 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 586Elli
That's Elli, who's been talked about elsewhere and on the escort forum relatively recently. Has a Tryst ad; should be easy to find if you search Baltimore.
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 12:37 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 35Peachplumpear
I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c
-
04-27-24 12:28 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 93She is real. Wanted 4 $ Pics accurate when I met. She was engaging conversationally and nice, but not my vibe.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:57 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info on these two
PrettyPenny.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-3a92b3002768
Forgot to add link.
-
04-26-24 15:52 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info on these two?
Both seem like they're real and have responded but also have also been very flaky.
ElizaRay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-9bc25d826197
Said they were interested and passed their number along. Text and nothing, no response.
PrettyPenny.
I think has been talked about before. Also passes along number, no response. Messaged back weeks later and said try texting again but I had deleted it already. Asked for it again. No response.
Have a few leads. I will share when no more.
Not too much going on in Baltimore I feel though.
-
04-25-24 10:51 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 334Makes sense
I've noticed that the number of favorites on my profile have gone up. Thanks for pointing it out.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 10:36 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 76I don't have the screenshots I sent to Seeking / WYP support, but you used to be able to spot it in the "headline" section. For example, I generally use the "newest" tab over the "recently active" section of search so with all the results and headlines on one page, you could see the ones that were openly copy / pastes. I sent that to support, indicating there's likely someone scripting these accounts (since they're using the same naming conventions and profile content), but they seem more concerned with my profile content telling people with less than 2 pictures not to message me, than doing something about all these fake accounts. Unfortunately, the new seeking update took "headlines" out, at least in the app. Another way using the "newest" section is, I believe, it orders the profiles from most new to least new. So, if a profile randomly shows up down the page instead of as the newest, then I'm fairly certain its a person who's "hopping" from major city to major city with their profile. Hence why it suddenly showed up AND isn't the newest.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
Other things I've noticed cross app / platform: they recirculate the same images so I've spotted those easily (or Pimeyes catches them); overly poetic / romantic; anything that just generally doesn't sound like something a human OR English speaker would say or how they'd say it (Google Translate doesn't always account for those sort of nuances or); in my experience, real people are more withdrawn when it comes to sharing intimate details on their profile, so if they aren't (and exhibit other signs) then it's likely fake; check where they're geolocating from. I. e. The "recent location" tile on their profile; they like going from major city to major city; (alongside other factors) they tend to favorite you after you view them, and without viewing your profile.











Reply With Quote




