Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 7897
-
04-25-24 10:51 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 334Makes sense
I've noticed that the number of favorites on my profile have gone up. Thanks for pointing it out.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 10:36 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 76I don't have the screenshots I sent to Seeking / WYP support, but you used to be able to spot it in the "headline" section. For example, I generally use the "newest" tab over the "recently active" section of search so with all the results and headlines on one page, you could see the ones that were openly copy / pastes. I sent that to support, indicating there's likely someone scripting these accounts (since they're using the same naming conventions and profile content), but they seem more concerned with my profile content telling people with less than 2 pictures not to message me, than doing something about all these fake accounts. Unfortunately, the new seeking update took "headlines" out, at least in the app. Another way using the "newest" section is, I believe, it orders the profiles from most new to least new. So, if a profile randomly shows up down the page instead of as the newest, then I'm fairly certain its a person who's "hopping" from major city to major city with their profile. Hence why it suddenly showed up AND isn't the newest.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
Other things I've noticed cross app / platform: they recirculate the same images so I've spotted those easily (or Pimeyes catches them); overly poetic / romantic; anything that just generally doesn't sound like something a human OR English speaker would say or how they'd say it (Google Translate doesn't always account for those sort of nuances or); in my experience, real people are more withdrawn when it comes to sharing intimate details on their profile, so if they aren't (and exhibit other signs) then it's likely fake; check where they're geolocating from. I. e. The "recent location" tile on their profile; they like going from major city to major city; (alongside other factors) they tend to favorite you after you view them, and without viewing your profile.
-
04-24-24 17:09 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 1626Molly
Another fake one. She reached out to me saying Hello . She want to use either telegram or whatsapp for communication.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-77ef52b8c2fc
-
04-24-24 17:00 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 1626Most of them will try to ask you to connect through telegram / whatsapp and they will never give you a real working number.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 16:46 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 560Notice how the profiles he shared are all 30-something year-old Asians in Maryland, logged on for a day or two this year, and how the various "About Me" sections read like bad poetry or sweet-nothings? Those are enough clues to determine they're bots. They read like some basement dweller with a lot of time on their hands who's discovered ChatGPT and trying to set up traps in hopes of catching someone dumb enough to fork over the benjamins in a PBM scam.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
Bottom line: normal (human) women don't write like that. And of course, the Seeking staff won't take down the highly suspect profiles because it pads their numbers. Hence why I just block anything that sets off my scam radar since the reporting button clearly doesn't yield results.
-
04-24-24 14:08 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 334AI Clues
Other than the cheezy introduction text (but that was present before AI), what clues are you using to help you come to that conclusion. Just curious.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:26 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 1626Latest AI /fake profiles
Couple of more AI/fake profiles.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-36e6c67b2aa1
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-3a15d6304293
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-71acfca1b891
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-c46a4152dfe8
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-439c2c4a0839
-
04-23-24 16:15 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 390Here's an especially good one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-d4fc514b5b4c
They're funny now but a couple of years from now they'll be indistinguishable from real profiles.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:38 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 1626AI generated profiles in SA
May be these belong to AI generated profiles.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-fb1d6f63de96
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-a10cf36a61cf
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-e408b6a3fe6a
She is from NJ , but messaged me lol.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c61d449d736a
-
04-22-24 17:27
Senior Member
-
04-21-24 16:22 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 390Never had anything real come from Telegram, SnapChat, Signal, WhatsApp, or any of that bullshit. A real woman who's in the area will give you a fucking phone number.
I'm increasingly convinced these profiles are being written by AI, and the AI programming says, um, pick an age between 18 and 60, and the age usually doesn't match the picture.
Then it spits out profile text like the text in this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-4b74992c2b16
The only goal of these fakes is to harvest WhatsApp or Telegram numbers, then string them along for gift cards or Venmo transfers.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 16:07 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 1626Frederick
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-89f9a180f1f1
She wants to continue conversation in telegram and not ready to text me. I will skip.
-
04-21-24 00:25 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 1626Serena is from Severn and she is asking 500 and as per her, "she is open to almost anything excepting choking, no pics or vids, cover is necessary and anal is more".
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 09:47 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 390I contacted Serena with my usual pitch, she asked if I would do ppm, I replied sure, then radio silence.
Flirty contacted me, went to text quickly. She said she was in Rockville but didn't want to play there, so I suggested the BWI area. She came back with "Can't you get to Laurel MD?" I took this to indicate she's a pro who knows where the cheapest motels are. We chatted a little more but her responses got slightly stranger so nothing has come of it.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 16:40 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 560Any info on these two?
Lately, I've gotten tired of TOFTT with all the influx of flakes & scammers. So I'm currently seeing a couple regulars who I know are a great time guaranteed. However, these two SBs initiated the convo & I've not replied yet. If anyone's got intel or would rather PM, please let me know. Willing to share details of my current rotation, thanks in advance.
Bbygirlserena (Hanover, MD) - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-2b8f88e5ac66
Flirtygirl (Washington, D. C.) - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8c6897419da9
-
04-18-24 10:24 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 487Nixxon
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-8b20e530fc6a
Anyone take the plunge? Says she's BJ only.








Reply With Quote





