Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 527 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7298

    DeliciousLiz

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-6b607d8f9a11

    Lots of texting, really wanted to meet. She says she's a chef in town. A guy on here from the NoVa board vouched for her although he was weird and cagey about $$$ or much else. She cancelled the first time saying she was sick, then went radio silent for a while. Finally she responded and we set up a meet at a high end bar. Before the day, she sent me this text:

    "Please don't flake. I hate when people don't do what they say they're going to do and I ALWAYS keep my word. ".

    You guessed the rest, dear reader. She didn't show and isn't responding to texts. Flake, possible fake. Possible shills on the boards.

    W.

  2. #7297

    She's been around a long time

    She used to go by Diamond in the Ruff I think. She's been around a long time. Probably 8 years or so doing this. She was petite when she started and quite the catch. See she's put on some weight. If you talk to her, tell her "Clumsy" said hi. I think she'll remember that name for me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053.

    Lives in Perryville. Can host. Starts at 350 but will take 300. Sent me some nudes where she looks thick but hot.

    If you find her real name she has a bit of a past but may have cleaned up.

  3. #7296

    Code deciphered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Very limited success, . . . What I'm failing at is decoding the looking for language. . . .

    The big one that has me mystified is "Mentoring". I get that in chat and the "what I want" section of most of the women favoriting or chatting me. I haven't mentioned my profession, so what do they want me to mentor? Even if I had, I doubt there are that many moderately to highly attractive women that want to learn the noble art of software development. What in the world do the SB's mena when they say they want a SD who can mentor them?
    Figured it out with the help of a post on reddit (which of course I can't find again). SB was ecstatic with what she was getting that was so much better than money. To wit:

    Meeting and networking with SD's business contacts. Not merely advice on investment, but connections to his semi-exclusive brokers. Coaching for job interviews at his peer's companies.

    She went on at length, but for me the light dawned. When they say they want "mentoring" what they really mean is they don't just want a sugar daddy, they want sugar nepotism.

  4. #7295

    Love me long time

    Anyone see this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053.

    Lives in Perryville. Can host. Starts at 350 but will take 300. Sent me some nudes where she looks thick but hot.

    If you find her real name she has a bit of a past but may have cleaned up.

  5. #7294
    Friendly Miss deleted her account, but if you see anyone using +1 (347) 735-8795 or cashapp $Kappa571 or $theone80026 it's a high level scammer. They'll wait until later in the game to ask for the gas tip. Do not engage.

    W.

  6. 04-29-24 11:00


  7. #7293
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Definitely has my interest peaked?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-6c92aeed1f02
    Met her, pics were accurate, but she had very little personality and at the time her availability was not very compatible with mine. I would say I think she's worth meeting as my personality mismatch may not be yours.

  8. #7292

    More on this lady.

    And is now also posting as PrettyPlayfulPleaser.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-720055da412e

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c

  9. #7291

    Alluring Siren

    Anyone see this one? Definitely has my interest peaked?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-6c92aeed1f02

  10. #7290

    Here is one

    I doubt this one is real. Would only use snap and I have used snap to communicate with real ladies in the past. Wanted to immediately sell me pics I told her no then the conversation ended. She or whoever is behind the account liked my profile and contacted me first.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e0cbbb09c3b9

  11. #7289

    Hard no. My first post ever was about her yeeaaaars ago.

    Post 2736.

    Non-Pro Woman on CL or BP. Page 37.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...r-BP&p=2508650#post2508650.

    Message me if you want details.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c

  12. #7288

    She is not worth 250

    I went to see her off her Tryst ad and left once I entered the room. It was a dump on Rt. 1. She has visible signs of use and looks to be a streetwalker with a phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c

  13. #7287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c
    That's Elli, who's been talked about elsewhere and on the escort forum relatively recently. Has a Tryst ad; should be easy to find if you search Baltimore.

  14. #7286

    Peachplumpear

    I have a date scheduled for later today was wondering if any of you have seen her before she looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face. Wants 2. 5 for an hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-d58e07275e5c

  15. #7285
    She is real. Wanted 4 $ Pics accurate when I met. She was engaging conversationally and nice, but not my vibe.

  16. #7284

    Any info on these two


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape