Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 40442
-
03-19-24 17:13 #39662Senior Member

Posts: 44Not really. Take the bus or an Uber to Don Quixote area (or walk 40 minutes), and you'll have plenty of choices around there.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 16:59 #39661Senior Member

Posts: 134Looking FS walking distance of Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa?
Aloha, I have been reading the reviews and it seems most parlors are over by Ala Moana area. Are there any FS for $$ around Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa within walking distance? Greatly appreciate all info.
-
03-15-24 20:37 #39660Regular Member

Posts: 15Could be a mahu
My mahu radar is going off. Maybe post op.
Originally Posted by BrainDogg
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:38 #39659Senior Member

Posts: 1143Cattleya 2301 Cc
This used to be Golden Spa and a long history of various degrees of fun. Hear it's legit now and managed by a woman named Grace. I wonder if the same Grace who was and escort on the 8th floor? Wonder how legit places in CC get any business? Probably why there is so much musical chairs and name changes.
-
03-15-24 12:54 #39658Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes, please let us know, I reached out to her she is down to facetime but I was at work LOL.
Originally Posted by BrainDogg
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 15:59 #39657Regular Member

Posts: 16New lao Hawaiian
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23180974.html
Anyone checked her out yet? Location? Pics fake / real / close? Any info appreciated.
DM is okay. Thanks.
-
03-13-24 19:42 #39656Senior Member

Posts: 1031Cindy
Glad to see my choice to boycott her was not wrong. Seen her a few times a long time ago in CC and yes she was above average in looks / service. But then the greed, short on time, double booking etc. side came out.
Originally Posted by Llowly
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:03 #39655Senior Member

Posts: 323Her most recent ad was down. Still wasn't anything like the provider. The wording on the ad was identical though. I just posted the ad for reference. Same description, same number.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 00:29 #39654Senior Member

Posts: 781Old Ad
Don't know where you found if but the ad you have linked is dated as "Monday, November 27,2023 10:19 AM". Not surprising that the girl you saw wasn't the one in the ad.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:33 #39653Senior Member

Posts: 323Ripoff
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../23112762.html
This one was at the townhouses across from Pearl ridge. I've met a couple decent ones there. This was not it. Not the girl in the pic, but she was cute enough for me to stay and nice though body for more. That being said. Only eye candy. Massage she started with was closer to a gentle caress of the sand area LOL. Not open to anything on ad. She wanted 3+ for FS. I said no way. She says 2+ for HJ. I said naw, you can just "massage" for the test of the hour LOL. She got on the phone and came back with 2 for BBBJ. I said sure. It wasn't great and I made her sit on my face so at least I got to eat a little. She tried doing the whole pretend to suck but use only hands thing. We fixed that quick and finished in cim. Definitely don't recommend unless you want to overpay for a pretty body and decent c tits.
Looks 8, attitude 5, service 2.
-
03-04-24 14:05 #39652Senior Member

Posts: 150Cindy
Cindy is a flake and a rude, very rude paranoid flake, but if that's what you want then have at it, but if you trust us go elsewhere!
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 12:43 #39651Senior Member

Posts: 46Available Kona
Nothing was happening for me in Kona so I flew over to check out Town action after reading some reviews here. My results weren't good. As I reported.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
As for Kona I use PD and Tryst to see who's here or will be. Cost more but after factoring in travel expenses I'll just stay home and save all the hassle from traveling!
I'm to old to pound the pavement in Town. LOL.
My steady ATF is Lana Rose who treats me like her BF. Love Latina pussy! Remi will be over in a few days so I'll see her again. AmerBanks is also great for me.
Tall Kristina but she doesn't get over here often.
-
03-03-24 23:00 #39650Senior Member

Posts: 1432Curious to know what is available in Kona.
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:35 #39649Senior Member

Posts: 1403It happened because you never do your homework. You need to take the time to look over the threads. If you not sure ask. Go to the right thread & ask about the place &/ or person.
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:25 #39648Senior Member

Posts: 1638Oahu
You should have tried to see if Pali would let you see one of their girls.
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






