Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22587
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPottJ  [View Original Post]
    What is SA?
    SA is Seeking arrangement. There's also SB and that is Secret Benefits.

  2. #22586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Is everyone here banging the same 1 or 2 girls or are there other sites besides SA, skipthegames, or escort alligator to meet find women?
    EROS.com They be some pricy hoe's. The thing that keeps me from seeing them is the screening process, I ain't sending that kind of info. Or head south of the border and fuck Orientals at the massage parlors.

  3. #22585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Is everyone here banging the same 1 or 2 girls or are there other sites besides SA, skipthegames, or escort alligator to meet find women?
    What is SA?

  4. #22584
    Is everyone here banging the same 1 or 2 girls or are there other sites besides SA, skipthegames, or escort alligator to meet find women?

  5. #22583

    Northside

    Any provider available on the Northside of Milwaukee? I'm getting tired of traveling to the Southside just to be ghosted or like last week, I get there and the provider I have an appointment with decides to change it to an hour and a half later.

  6. #22582
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPottJ  [View Original Post]
    Any review on provider at 4600 S 6th St. I saw one review way back in Jan and the review said it was good. However I would like to see a couple more reviews.
    I visited this place today. 40/50 year old ladies. Just ok. Will not repeat. Damage was $180.

  7. #22581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    I started something

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    I would very much be interested in seeing her once more. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.
    If Bunnie returns for a bit, I need to ask her for a percentage which I would gladly take as services rendered in lieu of cash. 🤡.

  8. #22580

    Me too please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any more info on Bunnie's return from retirement? Saw her one ad about 3 weeks ago, then nothing since. Any contact info? I had seen her several times before she "retired", but wouldn't mind seeing her again if she's available. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    I would very much be interested in seeing her once more. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

  9. #22579

    Bunnie?

    Anyone have any more info on Bunnie's return from retirement? Saw her one ad about 3 weeks ago, then nothing since. Any contact info? I had seen her several times before she "retired", but wouldn't mind seeing her again if she's available. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

  10. #22578

    Ripley

    Quote Originally Posted by Locke11  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something?
    So she's honest & clean right? Why is she doing this? Where & what's her incall like. Price point and are all her posted services delivered. Length & time of visit, drug advisory? Independant or not. Who does she dbl with. After multiple visits, I'm sure you could have shared more wanted info than just a character booster. Believe it or not.

  11. #22577

    Kalli

    Any Intel on her? Have tried a few times to contact, but no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/742421674470

  12. #22576

    4600 S 6th St

    Any review on provider at 4600 S 6th St. I saw one review way back in Jan and the review said it was good. However I would like to see a couple more reviews.

  13. #22575

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    The ad is gone. Screenshots are the way to go.

    .
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...c/083884324133

  14. #22574
    Going to assume that comment was because it was my first post. But in my defense I believe in not saying anything unless you have something good to say. I also don't have anything negative to say about anyone else because most of the people who have straight up robbed me already have a plethora of reports on here.

  15. #22573
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not.
    Am I missing something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape