Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 26384
-
04-26-24 21:41 #22589Senior Member

Posts: 149Small petite female, aka Angel, aka Zombie arms
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/408748475021
Angel is in a big apartment complex on Forest Home. She provides services in a small room with a small single bed and a baby crib and baby clothes around. She does BBBJ but only for a couple minutes and does not allow CIM. Her body is kind of awkward and her stomach sticks out weird. She has both arms loosely wrapped in bandages from her shoulders to her wrists. The bottom end of the bandage is hanging loose and you can see that her arms are all bruised and discolored and look like something from The Walking Dead. She is negotiable for more time, negotiable for less money, and negotiable for bareback if you dare. When I left she offered to give me 45 minutes next time for the negotiated half hour price because she probably has a hard time getting return customers. So overall a nice girl in a very sad condition and situation. The kind of girl that needs rehab and medical help the most.
-
04-26-24 19:41 #22588Regular Member

Posts: 12She has horrible teeth and I presume doesn't do bare back for a reason. Not even going to lie she did ask me to post something positive on here before absolutely losing her marbles and before I realized she is a meth addict. Seemed rather normal the first week of talking then one day it was like another person entirely. It is what it is but she is scary.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 11:47 #22587Senior Member

Posts: 812SA is Seeking arrangement. There's also SB and that is Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by HarryPottJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 09:58 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 246EROS.com They be some pricy hoe's. The thing that keeps me from seeing them is the screening process, I ain't sending that kind of info. Or head south of the border and fuck Orientals at the massage parlors.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 23:40 #22585Regular Member

Posts: 21What is SA?
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 22:08 #22584Senior Member

Posts: 70Is everyone here banging the same 1 or 2 girls or are there other sites besides SA, skipthegames, or escort alligator to meet find women?
-
04-25-24 21:32 #22583Senior Member

Posts: 1480Northside
Any provider available on the Northside of Milwaukee? I'm getting tired of traveling to the Southside just to be ghosted or like last week, I get there and the provider I have an appointment with decides to change it to an hour and a half later.
-
04-24-24 21:26 #22582Regular Member

Posts: 21I visited this place today. 40/50 year old ladies. Just ok. Will not repeat. Damage was $180.
Originally Posted by HarryPottJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 19:55 #22581Senior Member

Posts: 261I started something
If Bunnie returns for a bit, I need to ask her for a percentage which I would gladly take as services rendered in lieu of cash. 🤡.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:30 #22580Senior Member

Posts: 113Me too please!
I would very much be interested in seeing her once more. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Sarge98
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:23 #22579Senior Member

Posts: 64Bunnie?
Anyone have any more info on Bunnie's return from retirement? Saw her one ad about 3 weeks ago, then nothing since. Any contact info? I had seen her several times before she "retired", but wouldn't mind seeing her again if she's available. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
-
04-24-24 09:42 #22578Senior Member

Posts: 380Ripley
So she's honest & clean right? Why is she doing this? Where & what's her incall like. Price point and are all her posted services delivered. Length & time of visit, drug advisory? Independant or not. Who does she dbl with. After multiple visits, I'm sure you could have shared more wanted info than just a character booster. Believe it or not.
Originally Posted by Locke11
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 07:40 #22577Senior Member

Posts: 58Kalli
Any Intel on her? Have tried a few times to contact, but no response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/742421674470
-
04-23-24 22:53 #22576Regular Member

Posts: 214600 S 6th St
Any review on provider at 4600 S 6th St. I saw one review way back in Jan and the review said it was good. However I would like to see a couple more reviews.
-
04-23-24 12:49 #22575Senior Member

Posts: 73Interesting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...c/083884324133
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




