Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1734
-
05-03-24 13:49 #594Senior Member

Posts: 87So I got her number and was able to look it up, she is real however she is not as hot as her SA profile pics. She quoted me 1500. I might do 700-800 not sure about 1500.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 20:15 #593Senior Member

Posts: 256Recs for a visiting senior member
I got banned from SA, so I can't see profiles.
Any recos for open minded hotties -- don't have to tell them I'm a referral, can tell them we had been chatting a week or so ago and finally finalized my trip. Not my first rodeo!
White, fit / slim gals of any age.
Thanks.
-
05-01-24 13:03 #592Senior Member

Posts: 87https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-17dc147e0571
Any one met or talk to this girl? She quoted me 500.
-
04-30-24 00:56 #591Senior Member

Posts: 354Agreed.
Originally Posted by ThriveToLife
[View Original Post]
Also stay away from anyone offering a Whatsapp, Telegram and Snapchat -they tend to be scammers from out of the country.
If they have a local area code, that also decreases the chances of them being a scammer.
Be sure to ask for a verification pic.
Under no circumstances do not cash app them "gas money" to come see you.
There have been a ton of scams and fakes lately.
-
04-29-24 17:13 #590Senior Member

Posts: 251Move to Text
I'd recommend you test if she's real and offer to take detailed discussions off site via text messages. If they are interested and partially real, they will offer up their number. I never discuss PPM or details of $$ on the site. Better to be safe. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SunsFan99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 16:17 #589Regular Member

Posts: 15Question
New to Seeking and was wondering how everyone goes about asking about ppm and what's on the menu. Is asking about ppm in a DM going to get me banned or something?
-
04-29-24 12:33 #588Senior Member

Posts: 2926What text did you get? I am heading back to town and was planning on hooking up again.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 09:34 #587Regular Member

Posts: 5More like a GILF but great naturals, very vocal and all holes available bare with results. Downside is 1 pop and done but fairly low ppm makes up for that.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-141e0fb1fbd0
I've had a ton of success on SA in Phoenix over the years traveling there for work. Have some gems I'm willing to share intel on via PM for those willing to trade.
-
04-26-24 02:30 #586Senior Member

Posts: 88Fuck more?
Usually it consists of talking for 10-15 minutes, having a drink, smoking some weed, and then starting to make out and fucking for 2-3 hours. I like to cum 2-3 times. I'm pretty picky about what she looks like, so very selective, but there are a lot of young, hot and broke chicks out there.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 21:24 #585Senior Member

Posts: 354https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-d78cceeb4ea2 100% real and fun. Little thicker in person but nice eyes and pretty face.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 21:13 #584Senior Member

Posts: 87What do you do in the 4 hours? After I cum, I just want the girl get out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Also I prefer older girls, seems they like to take care of themself more and refresh before meet up. Recently I met a couple young girls, their tits salty asf because the AZ weather. And of course I didn't even think about to down there.
-
04-25-24 20:56 #583Senior Member

Posts: 87Any recommending MILFs? So many scammers on the site last 6 months, either ask to pay first or sells pics.
-
04-25-24 18:21 #582Senior Member

Posts: 354Her car pic with the animal print and the red seats was easily found on google image search.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:52 #581Senior Member

Posts: 88This Exactly!
I've chatted with so many on SA in the last few months. Most ask for $400-500 an hour. About 90% of the time, I talk them down to $300-400 for 4 hours of BBFS. I had this 31 yo chick yesterday tell me that it would be $1000-1200 for 4 hours. I LOL'd her text and told her I could meet with 10-15 different women between 18-21 yo for $300-400 for 4 hours of BBFS. Her response was, "They don't know what they are worth" I responded, "or you don't" and then she asked me to make a counter offer. I quit responding to her texts. I'm not going to haggle with someone that clearly has a bad case of GPS.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
One thing I require for women to send before I will meet with them is a pic of their kitty and a very specific photo so I know they are real and not catfishing me. Women looking for some quick cash for their overdue bills are very plentiful and the younger ones are the easier catch imo. The older ones all think their cootch is the only one on the planet and men will pay thousands to merely view it.
-
04-25-24 12:17 #580Senior Member

Posts: 87Yeah must be fake. I asked she if she is porn star, she said no and her cash app looks like scammer. How did you find the Twitter? Image search?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




