Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 27834
-
04-25-24 17:12 #23934Senior Member

Posts: 94Big tits cumsluts
Hey everyone. I'm looking to celebrate tonight with a big titty provider. Looking for an absolute cum ****. Looking to have lots of fun tonight. Anyone have suggestions?
-
04-25-24 16:56 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 2335Meaning the fire?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:39 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 58Madam kitty
I want to see her after you.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:34 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 502User name
What is her FetLife user name?
Originally Posted by Eymeux267
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
04-25-24 16:34 #23930Senior Member

Posts: 740She looks like her pics. Go for it. Her ass is fat for a white girl. It's soft too. I want to tag it but I still haven't gotten past the possible risk in order to go back and see her.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:32 #23929Senior Member

Posts: 2335The vibe I get is scam. I'm out. She's talking about the money is cause she needs to take time off bla bla. If she was on the board I may get it for a deposit. At least there you could report her azz! LOL.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
She wants 2 up front and 2 when you meet and has drinks and a cozy place to fuck. Hard push on the deposit. TGTBT IMO.
These dumb broads could get so much more luxury treatment if they were just honest. That a hard one for women. LOL for dick they can go to any bar and take Chad home.
If someone hits it then have a nice time.
-
04-25-24 15:11 #23928Senior Member

Posts: 659Madam Kitty
Yes.
Originally Posted by Argus46
[View Original Post]
She is better at 9 pm. Mmmmmmm.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 14:38 #23927Senior Member

Posts: 164How about?
What does price is right have to say about this? Since he would be able to confirm.
I know myself sometimes deposits aren't scams, Tabie on the board asked for one and I sent it and saw her, but yes sometimes you send and get nothing.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 13:37 #23926Senior Member

Posts: 2335Nina Bubbles
Any ya'll nasty boys got a recent report on Nina? A honest report? In the mood for some PAWG in Seattle this weekend. Looks like seis at 600 this week. Haha.
It's a fat ass but the pics are all soft filtered. Might take the plunge.
Thanks.
-
04-24-24 20:32 #23925Senior Member

Posts: 87AnnieNips
TOFT,
The good: BBBJ, BBFS, bbgrk $, cip, cia all available, minor upcharge 0. 5. Good attitude, friendly personality, easy going. Gluck gluck 9000 as advertised was really good, non stop sloppy dt. Easy to hit and takes a pounding. Good rates.
The bad: scattered, does not look like any of her photos, much fatter. Low grade pussy smell (finger sniff test, nothing detectable when in the act) , annoying pet dog at the IC.
Could be good for someone, I won't repeat.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597853-AnnieNipps
-
04-24-24 20:09 #23924Regular Member

Posts: 22SouthernBelleJaX
Does she belong here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...l/081899671945
-
04-24-24 19:49 #23923Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info on SouthernBelleJaX
Does she belong here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...l/081899671945
-
04-23-24 22:24 #23922Senior Member

Posts: 104Are you actually giving up 7 benjies for that? Although I'd love to pump that bishs ass! She's orgasmic for sure, got her off ever time I saw her before her pussy cartel rates.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 22:20 #23921Senior Member

Posts: 104Upfront money
Upfront money is a scam. Period. If they ask for that. Then block them and call someone.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 22:18 #23920Senior Member

Posts: 104Madam kitty
She's in Puyallup tomorrow and the first one there at around 9 am gets the freshest kitty. Time to lay some big pipe!
Originally Posted by Argus46
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






