Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 27831
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23826

  2. #23825
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Stop inflation.
    Who is 700 hh for BBFS?

  3. #23824
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    We all know she has no limits. Still not worth 700 and not going to help replace her regulars with higher paying new regulars. Also, seeing her latest photos, she looks older in very short time and yet raising rates.
    She is gross.

  4. #23823

    Kayceelanewa

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA

    I saw Kayceelanewa recently. She seemed to have forgotten that she gave me red rep on tna. She reached out to me needing to make some fast money.

    Last time she was a mess. I went to pick her up. She wasn't as bad. Looked clean. Took her to. My place.

    Ok BBFS. She told me not to cum inside her. I told her that I would be creaming her because she gave me red rep.

    Blasted off inside her and dropped her off.

    She is just a dumb little junkie.

    Has a bit to much attitude for someone that is homeless.
    She told me she would get me banned from tna for posting about bbfs. I told her Davy is the reason I seen her in the first place and he told me all about it.

  5. #23822

    Glad you are doing better.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Have to follow the rules. I think I can at least say it wasn't anything that a quick round of antibiotics couldn't clear up.

    BTW I contacted both girls and they never responded and are still posting.
    That sucks. Glad you are ok tho.

  6. #23821
    We all know she has no limits. Still not worth 700 and not going to help replace her regulars with higher paying new regulars. Also, seeing her latest photos, she looks older in very short time and yet raising rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eymeux267  [View Original Post]
    Met her off fetlife! I'm going to say that she pretty much has no restrictions.

  7. #23820
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    That's very disappointing that neither replied and they are still posting. I was thinking about seeing Ninabubbles, but now I'll pass. They could have said "thank you" and took care of it by quit seeing clients for a couple weeks.
    I have seen Nina 4 x in last month. All bare. I tested 1 week ago clean. I will test again. I know I may have gotten lucky.

    I picked her snatch several times. No symptoms.

  8. #23819

    Stop inflation 700/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Bellevue- Joey Adam's, Amanda Wonder.

    Tacoma- ElegantEmma.

    Olympia- Juicy_Krystal.

    Seatac- VanessaMucho.

    Lynnwood / Everett. Marigold.

    Seattle- NinaBubbles.

    Rotating Location- MadamKitty.

    West Seattle. Perla.

    I use 5 different handles with them so they think I am low volume.
    Perla, Juicy_Krystal , Amanda Wonders think that is important. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Stop inflation.
    +1 I am completely priced out of the market at these rates. Terrible. The only way to control the cost is to ensure demand goes down at these prices. Looks like people are paying so the women have no incentive to drop prices.

  9. #23818

    STD alert

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Have to follow the rules. I think I can at least say it wasn't anything that a quick round of antibiotics couldn't clear up.

    BTW I contacted both girls and they never responded and are still posting.
    That's very disappointing that neither replied and they are still posting. I was thinking about seeing Ninabubbles, but now I'll pass. They could have said "thank you" and took care of it by quit seeing clients for a couple weeks.

  10. #23817
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree!
    Have to follow the rules. I think I can at least say it wasn't anything that a quick round of antibiotics couldn't clear up.

    BTW I contacted both girls and they never responded and are still posting.

  11. #23816

    Who is giving 700 for hh seriously. No provider is worth that much! Stop it

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Bellevue- Joey Adam's, Amanda Wonder.

    Tacoma- ElegantEmma.

    Olympia- Juicy_Krystal.

    Seatac- VanessaMucho.

    Lynnwood / Everett. Marigold.

    Seattle- NinaBubbles.

    Rotating Location- MadamKitty.

    West Seattle. Perla.

    I use 5 different handles with them so they think I am low volume.
    Perla, Juicy_Krystal , Amanda Wonders think that is important. Lol
    Stop inflation.

  12. #23815
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDick503  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Bellevue for one day next month for work and want to sample the ladies up there. Anyone have a red head who is a CIP slam dunk? Or looking for a BB Greek provider preferably not BBW.

    Thanks in advance.
    If only Louise were still around. Since she retired, the red head game in Bellevue has been weak.

  13. #23814
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Did gypsy recently raise her price to 1 k for 90 min? I don't remember paying that, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/389431185813
    Met her off fetlife! I'm going to say that she pretty much has no restrictions.

  14. #23813

    Trina

    Thanks for the info! I'll definitely pass then.

  15. #23812

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    That first picture must be from way back in the day. I saw her a few months ago, and she looked like the largest of the other pics. Kind of high drama. Lots of talk about abusive boyfriend. I can't remember anything about the service.
    Do not recommend at all bro she agreed to bbfscip and BBBJCIM she talks alot and her service totally sucked did not even do BBBJ did CBJ and was worst ever for only one min then she just laid complaining and yes talking about her loser boyfriend.

    It was I'm sketchy motel in fife yes looks like the first pic there total liar and fake do not see her better off whacking off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape