Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 27833
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23918

    Madam Kitty

    Who's going to be filling Madam Kitty with multiple loads of cum? Fill her so full its running out of her pussy & down her thighs?

  2. #23917

    So scam or no?

    Whats the final word?

    Insta didn't seem to match pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]

  3. #23916
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Good luck! I once caught something from her (almost 4 years ago). Or maybe not from her but from the previous mongrel who blasted inside of her. She may have been a transporter. I bet there's a funny term for this like "stuffy seconds" or something.

    Also, I hope you didn't pay any extra for this thread's topic. She'll let you if you are good to her. Just ask her to suck you for a bit while taking the condom off. She usually doesn't like to wait for you to put a new one on then just asks you to slide it in. Another way's taking too long to cum (and looking a bit unimpressed as you bang). She'll do anything to make you cum and throw you out in the weirdly amicable way of hers.
    Bella loves getting pounded and filled. Never a upcharge. He baby daddy doesn't always like it so don't text about it. He may get jealous.

  4. #23915

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She kept delaying and cancelling so I just ended up filling up her friend Melina lol. Holy shit she is awesome. Will take a pounding. There wasn't really a time my cock wasn't in her mouth or pussy.
    I love it when she hops on raw. Stretching her out.

    She is a size queen for sure. She loves it in the ass BTW.

  5. #23914
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Wrong category. My bad. She actually softened up on the deposit. So maybe not a scam. I'll report.
    Reverse image search is your friend https://www.instagram.com/p/C49oPd_Sk16/.

  6. #23913
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Wrong category. My bad. She actually softened up on the deposit. So maybe not a scam. I'll report.

  7. #23912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    So you never upgrade?

    But pay for nuru, but see where it goes? I'm guessing nowhere if alll you pay for is nuru.

    Can you clarify if it escalates why would anyone pay for her other packages if she's doing BBFS for her nuru rates?
    Because everything is YMMV.

    I've spoken to a couple other users via PM over the years and they had also gotten BB without paying for her Goddess / VIP.

    I'm not saying it's a guarantee, I'm just saying it might be worth paying for nuru the first time and seeing where it goes.

    Worst case scenario is you still get a good session and can try her VIP next time.

  8. #23911

    Janet

    So you never upgrade?

    But pay for nuru, but see where it goes? I'm guessing nowhere if alll you pay for is nuru.

    Can you clarify if it escalates why would anyone pay for her other packages if she's doing BBFS for her nuru rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    First time I met her I just opted for her basic nuru and when she started doing bare camel slides in RCG it just escalated from there.

    I've always had the same approach ever since, I wouldn't pay for her VIP / Goddess packages.

    Just get her standard nuru and see where it goes.

    YMMV of course but she's a well known BB provider.

  9. #23910

    Deposit scammer


  10. #23909
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    I negotiated a really good deal on 90 min of bb action.
    In person or via text? Have you seen her before? Is she open to negotiation with most people? Some aren't and will block you.

  11. #23908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for menu, her rates were high and all weird.

    Her goddess package she basically lays and no kissing or anything.

    Its like her rates and menu were so tight and restricted unless you are spending an obscene amount I can't imagine she's offering great VIP service.
    First time I met her I just opted for her basic nuru and when she started doing bare camel slides in RCG it just escalated from there.

    I've always had the same approach ever since, I wouldn't pay for her VIP / Goddess packages.

    Just get her standard nuru and see where it goes.

    YMMV of course but she's a well known BB provider.

  12. #23907

    Vixen D Fox

    Not allot of review info on the other site. Not interested in bbf's but need to know if it's a pure safety gal experience. Can anyone help?

  13. #23906
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What was a really good deal?
    600 for 90 min.

  14. #23905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    I negotiated a really good deal on 90 min of bb action.
    What was a really good deal?

  15. #23904
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for menu, her rates were high and all weird.

    Her goddess package she basically lays and no kissing or anything.

    Its like her rates and menu were so tight and restricted unless you are spending an obscene amount I can't imagine she's offering great VIP service.
    I went for her goddess package about 4 years ago and it was a massage and basic covered GFE, and shown the door at the hour mark. It should be noted however she has amazing body and very pleasant personality. She absolutely takes care of herself and is a smart cookie. But walking away I did feel pretty foolish for paying as much as I did. Bravo to anyone who cracked the code!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape