Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 179 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There probably is some escorts that live downtown. But you probably better off going online or on Fig. There is also probably some girls that live downtown. But do not live in the streets. These girls only work occasionally or have some regular customers to support their habbit. My guess is that 7th & Towne is good area. It will probably be quite hard to find girls like this unless you have some leads. I was seeing this one druggie that had apt and she only saw a few guys.
    Thanks, but I'm NOT a street monger. I will NEVER scoop them on a street, at least not in the USA. In Thailand, Japan, Costa Rica, certain cities in Europe, I have, but never here. And I've scooped from casinos. I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy, either. But I'm not so desperte for pussy that I would street-monger in ANY large city in the USA, never mind LA.

    But I would be interested in specific suggestions (links) for women who will fuck raw, downtown, in actual residences, and who are NOT junkies. And who are not on the public dole (as those are generally also junkies.).

  2. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    The drug addicts who have upscale hotels and be smelling clean are easy to find on HK and charge 400-1000 dollars an hour for BBFSCIP. There's also a thread on here called Bareback. Is 200-300 all you have to spend on BBFS? I guess milfs and gilfs are in that price range which you can find on escortalligator site.

    Don.
    Yes indeed, MILFS and GILFs in the 200-300 range are indeed EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Downtown LA is just one of the areas where I look. Because of my personal logistics situation, its relatively easy for me to get to.

    But the greater Santa Monica and LAX areas are also areas I hunt. I realize there are many MILF and GILFs on alligator, but THIS board is the BEST place for honest reviews and feedback, so that's why I'm asking on here. Any specific suggestions?

  3. #2177
    There probably is some escorts that live downtown. But you probably better off going online or on Fig. There is also probably some girls that live downtown. But do not live in the streets. These girls only work occasionally or have some regular customers to support their habbit. My guess is that 7th & Towne is good area. It will probably be quite hard to find girls like this unless you have some leads. I was seeing this one druggie that had apt and she only saw a few guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that this downtown thread is mainly about drug addicts in tents and homeless street meat in the skids. But I was wondering if there are any real, old-fashioned escorts with incalls in hotels or actual residences in the downtown area? Because I hate all the drama and filth and risks associated with the abysmal street scene, especially the opiate junkies who usually look and smell like death warmed over.

    Now, I'm not knocking you guys that enjoy that. To each his own. Its just not my cup of tea. Mainly, I'm looking for something in the 200 to 300 per hour range. In past years, I've enjoyed shooting my sperm into the pussies of those well-known GILFS, Liz Earles and Heather Carey, in nice upscale apartments downtown. I think Heather is still in business? I know she falls asleep using her GHB "date-rape" drug, but at least she bathes, and had a shower where I could bathe afterwards, and her body isn't wasted or covered in track marks. And Liz always started out in the big soapy tub, where she began her signature pissing games before moving to the bed for the bareback fuck. But I've seen Heather and Liz many times, and so now I'm looking for something new to me, that is, I'm looking to creampie some strange! Any suggestions? If they are older MILFs or GILFs with big pendulous hanging saggy tits, then so much the better! .

  4. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that this downtown thread is mainly about drug addicts in tents and homeless street meat in the skids. But I was wondering if there are any real, old-fashioned escorts with incalls in hotels or actual residences in the downtown area? Because I hate all the drama and filth and risks associated with the abysmal street scene, especially the opiate junkies who usually look and smell like death warmed over.

    Now, I'm not knocking you guys that enjoy that. To each his own. Its just not my cup of tea. Mainly, I'm looking for something in the 200 to 300 per hour range. In past years, I've enjoyed shooting my sperm into the pussies of those well-known GILFS, Liz Earles and Heather Carey, in nice upscale apartments downtown. I think Heather is still in business? I know she falls asleep using her GHB "date-rape" drug, but at least she bathes, and had a shower where I could bathe afterwards, and her body isn't wasted or covered in track marks. And Liz always started out in the big soapy tub, where she began her signature pissing games before moving to the bed for the bareback fuck. But I've seen Heather and Liz many times, and so now I'm looking for something new to me, that is, I'm looking to creampie some strange! Any suggestions? If they are older MILFs or GILFs with big pendulous hanging saggy tits, then so much the better! .
    The drug addicts who have upscale hotels and be smelling clean are easy to find on HK and charge 400-1000 dollars an hour for BBFSCIP. There's also a thread on here called Bareback. Is 200-300 all you have to spend on BBFS? I guess milfs and gilfs are in that price range which you can find on escortalligator site.

    Don.

  5. #2175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that this downtown thread is mainly about drug addicts in tents and homeless street meat in the skids. But I was wondering if there are any real, old-fashioned escorts with incalls in hotels or actual residences in the downtown area? Because I hate all the drama and filth and risks associated with the abysmal street scene, especially the opiate junkies who usually look and smell like death warmed over.

    Now, I'm not knocking you guys that enjoy that. To each his own. Its just not my cup of tea. Mainly, I'm looking for something in the 200 to 300 per hour range. In past years, I've enjoyed shooting my sperm into the pussies of those well-known GILFS, Liz Earles and Heather Carey, in nice upscale apartments downtown. I think Heather is still in business? I know she falls asleep using her GHB "date-rape" drug, but at least she bathes, and had a shower where I could bathe afterwards, and her body isn't wasted or covered in track marks. And Liz always started out in the big soapy tub, where she began her signature pissing games before moving to the bed for the bareback fuck. But I've seen Heather and Liz many times, and so now I'm looking for something new to me, that is, I'm looking to creampie some strange! Any suggestions? If they are older MILFs or GILFs with big pendulous hanging saggy tits, then so much the better! .
    This has been discussed quite a few times before in this thread. You guys really need to do your homework and read back quite a few pages. Instead of bringing up the same questions over and over. Also the thread search is your friend. The same old tired "escorts" in their downtown buildings are still there. A ho is a ho whether in a building or a tent. And the girls we see in the skids bathe as well and are not always in tents. Quite a few have housing. And they all can be druggies wherever they live.

    By you prefacing your question and describing how you see the skids and thinking that the girls some of us see don't bathe. You are knocking it. Just ask your main question without doing that.

  6. #2174

    Downtown incalls with actual escorts in real hotels or residences?

    I've noticed that this downtown thread is mainly about drug addicts in tents and homeless street meat in the skids. But I was wondering if there are any real, old-fashioned escorts with incalls in hotels or actual residences in the downtown area? Because I hate all the drama and filth and risks associated with the abysmal street scene, especially the opiate junkies who usually look and smell like death warmed over.

    Now, I'm not knocking you guys that enjoy that. To each his own. Its just not my cup of tea. Mainly, I'm looking for something in the 200 to 300 per hour range. In past years, I've enjoyed shooting my sperm into the pussies of those well-known GILFS, Liz Earles and Heather Carey, in nice upscale apartments downtown. I think Heather is still in business? I know she falls asleep using her GHB "date-rape" drug, but at least she bathes, and had a shower where I could bathe afterwards, and her body isn't wasted or covered in track marks. And Liz always started out in the big soapy tub, where she began her signature pissing games before moving to the bed for the bareback fuck. But I've seen Heather and Liz many times, and so now I'm looking for something new to me, that is, I'm looking to creampie some strange! Any suggestions? If they are older MILFs or GILFs with big pendulous hanging saggy tits, then so much the better! .

  7. #2173

    You see those track marks on her hand?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? WSW Towne and 7th.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/169042536
    Stay away from this one.

  8. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? WSW Towne and 7th.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/169042536
    BBFS pussy?

  9. #2171

    Baby cakes aka Chanel Foxx

    Anybody seen her? WSW Towne and 7th.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/169042536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1d1e07a55fd2bcea7688c3a3ade5aeb_f.jpg‎  

  10. #2170

    Late night

    Cruised yesterday round 10 pm, picked up a young thick black gurl. Never seen her before. Got a bbj for $25, she wanted. 40 and FS. 70.

    She was actually nice and not like the other ones.

  11. #2169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Finally hooked up again with one of the skids unicorns TJ. It's been a while since I've seen her. She's not at the Continental anymore. She's staying in one of the apartments on Maple by 5th. If you take a cruise right now you might catch her out and about. She's looking good with that PAWGness of hers. Got a BBBJ.

  12. #2168

    Yep, Main and third is her crash pad.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt323  [View Original Post]
    Yup her LOL I guess I got lucky today.

    I also had valerie also before rip.

    She told me she stays on main and 3rd but I picked her up on 7th and gladys.
    Surprised she still lives there.

  13. #2167

    Latina

    Yup her LOL I guess I got lucky today.

    I also had valerie also before rip.

    She told me she stays on main and 3rd but I picked her up on 7th and gladys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    I've been with latina Cookie. Seriously messed up in the head. Serious drug user. She was Valerie's cousin. I say 'was' because Valerie OD'd at the Ford about 6 months ago. My dates with Cookie were, meh. Always rushed and always wanted to do the least amount of work. I did get to fuck her large titties at her place on Main once. That was when she actually had a pad.

  14. #2166

    Casitas

    May be the wrong forum but anyone know any casitas in the LA area? Will be downtown this weekend. Please DM me. Ty.

  15. #2165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    I've been with latina Cookie. Seriously messed up in the head. Serious drug user. She was Valerie's cousin. I say 'was' because Valerie OD'd at the Ford about 6 months ago. My dates with Cookie were, meh. Always rushed and always wanted to do the least amount of work. I did get to fuck her large titties at her place on Main once. That was when she actually had a pad.
    Not sure. Fuckit323 hooked up with her. I'm asking him which one. LOL.

    The biggest tits I've hooked up with in the skids is Ana. She doesn't have the greatest face but her tits are huge! Each bigger than her head which is already big as well. LOL She lost weight the last time I saw her about two years ago. Think she was recovering from something. Since she was looking better with the weight loss. I actually fucked her as well and cip. Always was only bbbjs and tittie fucking. Cheap at 20 too. She was staying at the Ford as well. I remember you mentioned Valerie. I'd seen her around but don't think I ever hooked up with her. Crap bjs suck and that's why I've stayed away from Black chics there for the most part. To much complaining, mostly doing handjob, which I can freakin do at home for free LOL, etc. I end up letting them keep half of the money just to get the fuck out of my car. I consider that a rob. I've had one White chic also give a crap BJ, name is Victoria I think. Not tall V. Another white chic with intense eyes that usually hangs out on Gladys near the Ford. Avoid her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape