Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2674
-
04-24-24 14:59 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 340Boyle Heights Cookie?
I've been with latina Cookie. Seriously messed up in the head. Serious drug user. She was Valerie's cousin. I say 'was' because Valerie OD'd at the Ford about 6 months ago. My dates with Cookie were, meh. Always rushed and always wanted to do the least amount of work. I did get to fuck her large titties at her place on Main once. That was when she actually had a pad.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 14:23 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 1035There's two Cookies on SWU. A Latina looking chic and a Black pro that works Fig. I'm assuming it's the Latina?
Originally Posted by FuckIt323
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:02 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 77Cookie
Picked her up today round 6 am. Only one around the area.
Quick CBJ for $25. Did a good job, took her time. She did say next time she charge more.
You can find her at swu youtube.
-
04-22-24 22:35 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 1035LOL Now you left that detail out about the dentures. Lmao A gumjob is the shit sometimes. I've had me a few of those over the years. And not always an older chic as some would think. I've had a couple younger chics just had bad teeth or the drugs that mess them up. That would give me gum jobs. It's better than having teeth scraping your dick during a BJ sometimes. LOL.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
Right on man. Was it short or long curly hair? I'll be off again this Friday and will take a cruise again during the day. I've usually had luck finding different new girls during the week around midday. But can't always cruise those days since I work M-Fri. I usually cruise the weekends. It's more misses than hits for me on the weekends. I guess these girls like to work business days too and have weekends off. LOL.
-
04-22-24 21:13 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't know her name. The only way to tell is that she took off her dentures to give me a gum job LOL. She had curly hair and very polite.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Don.
-
04-22-24 19:37 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 1035Don what was the chics name? I am off today and cruised the skids around 2 pm. Saw a black chic on 7th around Central. Not in her 50's. Looked more like 30's with a slender body. Her name was Tyeisha. I would have given her a shot but her clothes weren't the most clean looking. Face was decent. She showed me her ass which was on the small side but still had some fat on it. Down to suck / fuck for 20. If she was looking cleaner clothes wise. I would have been down with the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 19:30 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 1035That would be Figueroa street. You'd have to cruise south on it to around Gage. That's where the ho track starts.
Originally Posted by RedMan0505
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:57 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 57Lakers Game
Will be staying downtown for lakers game is there any action around LA Live Marriott.
-
04-22-24 18:43 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 57La
Will be in town for the lakers game is any action around LA I've Marriott.
-
04-22-24 14:39 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 1035You loco man! LOL.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 17:50 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 135This sounds horrible. I'll do it.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 00:49 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 332It's porn but.
The video begins with a woman introducing herself with her face covered. I'm going to BBFS her off camera. Then, add a clip of a man jerking off. This is porn with the implication that the female model may or may have not had sex with me.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 18:44 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 1035LOL Ah man that's fucked up. LOL I'd finish on the girls face not on a dudes. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
I mostly get what he's trying to do. The terms for it are Exhibitionism and Voyeurism. He and the girl having sex are the exhibitionists. The viewer dude sitting in the chair watching them is the Voyeur. But he mentioned calling it implied porn and sounds like they are actually filming it. So that's not really implied. If they weren't filming then it would be implied. So it's just an exhibition and a voyeur.
-
04-20-24 18:05 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 637Sounds Gay
As long as I can finish on your face.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 13:54 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 1035Ok. Didn't say you were gay. Just if someone was they are free to be and shouldn't feel embarrassed to say it.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
As for implied porn what the heck does that mean? I know the term implied nude because I'm a photographer on the side. Are you actually going to be taking video? If you are then it's not implied. It's porn, period, especially if you distribute it. I make my own videos and take pics of most of my sugarbabies and other girls I've been with. But they are private. I don't post anywhere. I call it my Personal Porn. Or you're trying to film and the story is "the making of a porn"? I guess if you have a camera set up on a tripod but it's not actually taking video during the sex. Then that would be a implied porn.













Reply With Quote




