Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 37339
-
04-24-24 13:38 #31804Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks. Private residence isn't an option for me. I live a decent clip away in the middle of nowhere. I either have to travel to NoVa or Richmond for fun.
Originally Posted by DaddyDog1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:04 #31803Senior Member

Posts: 577Evelyn Rose
She's definitely real, I've seen her a handful of times before she went the high dollar route. The pics are real, she is sexy as hell and very submissive. She now asks for a 40 dollar deposit. She is always in a nice hotel and she doesn't rush at all.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 11:17 #31802Senior Member

Posts: 192Gabby
Anyone know what happened to gabby? I think she's around but lost her number and she doesn't advertise a lot. This is the chick that's always wearing sunglasses.
-
04-24-24 06:35 #31801Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44They will go to hotels, but they feel safer and more comfortable in private residences. Definitely GFE. The girls can stay as long as they want. It's like a romantic, seductive date with a sweet, submissive bombshell that aims to please.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 01:20 #31800Senior Member

Posts: 72Two pages back.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 01:15 #31799Senior Member

Posts: 319Worried
Are you refering to blonde pixie?
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 22:11 #31798Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody use this site
I see some familiar faces but also so new ones.
https://ladys.one/richmond
-
04-23-24 22:08 #31797Senior Member

Posts: 148You know why she is called Mandie Maytag; is because she's has had more loads dumped in her than a 1980's Washing Machine, just sayin.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:28 #31796Senior Member

Posts: 425Mandie Maytag
I got a text from her number saying she'll be in town tomorrow. White I haven't sampled before, I do like what I see on the porn tube sites and all the things I've read about her.
-
04-23-24 18:22 #31795Senior Member

Posts: 319?
What provider are we talking about?
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 13:36 #31794Senior Member

Posts: 72To be on the safe side If I was you I would get tested.
Originally Posted by Tktke118
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:38 #31793Regular Member

Posts: 17SirensVA question
Two quick questions if I may. Will they come to a hotel, or only private residence? Are the girls generally GFE and stick around for the hour, or are they trying to get in and out as fast as possible? (I know each girl will be different, but as a generalization).
-
04-23-24 11:41 #31792Senior Member

Posts: 1449I get fake vibes. I wouldn't send her anything in advance. 450 $ seems little low considering most are upwards of 500-600 minimum. See if she will forgo the deposit if not stay away. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 08:57 #31791Senior Member

Posts: 115Evelyn Rose
I have been talking to Evelyn and almost ready to book a time to see her. I've see some reviews on TER and I think there are some reviews on the NOVA board. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen her. Is she legit or is she going to scam me?
https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616
-
04-22-24 18:52 #31790Regular Member

Posts: 6Worried
Should I be worried if I saw her 2. 5 weeks ago??
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




