Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 1370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31800
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Are you refering to blonde pixie?
    Two pages back.

  2. #31799

    Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    To be on the safe side If I was you I would get tested.
    Are you refering to blonde pixie?

  3. #31798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody use this site

    I see some familiar faces but also so new ones.

    https://ladys.one/richmond

  4. #31797
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her number saying she'll be in town tomorrow. White I haven't sampled before, I do like what I see on the porn tube sites and all the things I've read about her.
    You know why she is called Mandie Maytag; is because she's has had more loads dumped in her than a 1980's Washing Machine, just sayin.

  5. #31796

    Mandie Maytag

    I got a text from her number saying she'll be in town tomorrow. White I haven't sampled before, I do like what I see on the porn tube sites and all the things I've read about her.

  6. #31795

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    To be on the safe side If I was you I would get tested.
    What provider are we talking about?

  7. #31794
    Quote Originally Posted by Tktke118  [View Original Post]
    Should I be worried if I saw her 2. 5 weeks ago??
    To be on the safe side If I was you I would get tested.

  8. #31793

    SirensVA question

    Two quick questions if I may. Will they come to a hotel, or only private residence? Are the girls generally GFE and stick around for the hour, or are they trying to get in and out as fast as possible? (I know each girl will be different, but as a generalization).

  9. #31792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to Evelyn and almost ready to book a time to see her. I've see some reviews on TER and I think there are some reviews on the NOVA board. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen her. Is she legit or is she going to scam me?

    https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616
    I get fake vibes. I wouldn't send her anything in advance. 450 $ seems little low considering most are upwards of 500-600 minimum. See if she will forgo the deposit if not stay away. Be safe.

  10. #31791

    Evelyn Rose

    I have been talking to Evelyn and almost ready to book a time to see her. I've see some reviews on TER and I think there are some reviews on the NOVA board. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen her. Is she legit or is she going to scam me?

    https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616

  11. #31790

    Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    She has something going on right now, I won't explain publicly for privacy reasons but she should be ready to be back in a week or two.
    Should I be worried if I saw her 2. 5 weeks ago??

  12. #31789

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I hope the new girls produce some positive experiences. I'd love to return to a much better time.
    I'm just going to wait and see. If by Saturday I do not see bad reviews. I will assume it was at least a pleasant album.

  13. #31788

    GFE Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new menu.
    I hope the new girls produce some positive experiences. I'd love to return to a much better time.

  14. #31787
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember her or seen her lately?
    She is the queen of flaking out / ghosting.

  15. #31786

    Baby Amber

    Anyone remember her or seen her lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape