Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 37345
-
04-23-24 18:22 #31795Senior Member

Posts: 319?
What provider are we talking about?
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 13:36 #31794Senior Member

Posts: 72To be on the safe side If I was you I would get tested.
Originally Posted by Tktke118
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:38 #31793Regular Member

Posts: 17SirensVA question
Two quick questions if I may. Will they come to a hotel, or only private residence? Are the girls generally GFE and stick around for the hour, or are they trying to get in and out as fast as possible? (I know each girl will be different, but as a generalization).
-
04-23-24 11:41 #31792Senior Member

Posts: 1449I get fake vibes. I wouldn't send her anything in advance. 450 $ seems little low considering most are upwards of 500-600 minimum. See if she will forgo the deposit if not stay away. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 08:57 #31791Senior Member

Posts: 115Evelyn Rose
I have been talking to Evelyn and almost ready to book a time to see her. I've see some reviews on TER and I think there are some reviews on the NOVA board. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen her. Is she legit or is she going to scam me?
https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616
-
04-22-24 18:52 #31790Regular Member

Posts: 6Worried
Should I be worried if I saw her 2. 5 weeks ago??
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:21 #31789Senior Member

Posts: 767I agree
I'm just going to wait and see. If by Saturday I do not see bad reviews. I will assume it was at least a pleasant album.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:32 #31788Senior Member

Posts: 187GFE Club
I hope the new girls produce some positive experiences. I'd love to return to a much better time.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:23 #31787Senior Member

Posts: 187She is the queen of flaking out / ghosting.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:15 #31786Senior Member

Posts: 489Baby Amber
Anyone remember her or seen her lately?
-
04-22-24 14:44 #31785Senior Member

Posts: 319Sorry guys this is right link for ashland spinner
-
04-22-24 14:41 #31784Senior Member

Posts: 319Ashland spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../984856530438. She says come with great hygiene but her Bush is unkept and wilder than Australia?
-
04-22-24 10:53 #31783Senior Member

Posts: 319Spinner in Ashland. Sorry this is correct link
-
04-22-24 10:49 #31782Senior Member

Posts: 319Spinner in Ashland
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../406673129167. I saw this one early this morning. Everthing covered, all natural downunder, not very attractive. Mediocre service. Does not totally undress srevuce at foot of bed only. For 1. 4 for hhr a lot better option out there. Would not repeat.
-
04-22-24 10:33 #31781Senior Member

Posts: 389Wait. You had the bag on, but actually pulled OUT of her, to still cum INSIDE, the bag?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Ok.










Reply With Quote





