Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 26385
-
04-23-24 12:49 #22575Senior Member

Posts: 73Interesting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...c/083884324133
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:26 #22574Regular Member

Posts: 12Going to assume that comment was because it was my first post. But in my defense I believe in not saying anything unless you have something good to say. I also don't have anything negative to say about anyone else because most of the people who have straight up robbed me already have a plethora of reports on here.
-
04-23-24 12:06 #22573Regular Member

Posts: 12Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 11:34 #22572Senior Member

Posts: 380Your call name should be Ripley
Believe it or not.
Originally Posted by Locke11
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:57 #22571Regular Member

Posts: 12Yes actually, I couldn't find any other reviews for her but I've been with her a few times and I have no complaints. Kiki has a great personality and seems to actually care about herself as well as hygiene. Also really accommodating when it comes to meeting up or making plans. I just saw them today and will be doing so for the foreseeable future. She looks like her photos do as well which was refreshing for a change.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:20 #22570Senior Member

Posts: 763The ad is gone. Screenshots are the way to go.
.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:03 #22569Senior Member

Posts: 73Skyy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/978655025883
Did search, no info. Notice she has 2 different phone numbers.
-
04-22-24 18:18 #22568Senior Member

Posts: 14803 ladies
I contacted an ad on Skip that had this number ending in 2857. It was not one of these ads listed by DaysFun. I got a nice response asking if I visited them before? Sounded like 3 girls are using the same incall. Now it got weird because I was told that a BBBJ was 100, BBBJ with CIM was 125, and swallow was 150. Damn, now these woman are charging you for blowing your load.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:07 #22567Senior Member

Posts: 75Read Lexi's reviews. Cute but way too many rules: No kiss, no breast play, no DATY, CBJ, everything covered, no facial, etc. Saw a slender young lady last year when visiting the area:
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/071517244276 Much better menu. Likes to kiss, BBJ with swallow, CFS, may DATY. May revisit.
-
04-22-24 17:56 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 1480Park motel
Visited my share there. It always seemed like the providers I saw there were in the rooms on the 2nd level facing the restaurant. I couldn't even guess how many ladies I've seen since I started this.
"hobby". I don't think I want to know. It's funny when the young guys at my work tell me they have gotten more pussy in their lives than me the old man. If they only knew!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:32 #22565Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info on this one?
Pretty eyes, just saw her, texted her no response. I see no report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/813962160346
-
04-21-24 22:54 #22564Senior Member

Posts: 257The golden pee LOL
The good ole days were the best, the key always had a lot cheap talent 10-15 years ago. Remember the park motel? Had that Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. Took the motel being torn down to finally try it, got to say it's pretty decent. Anyways I used to see olive oil jess at both spots.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:21 #22563Senior Member

Posts: 656Very guarded. Nothing special
Cute spinner. That is it! Nothing special. Makes weird noises. High mileage!
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:17 #22562Senior Member

Posts: 656Dead lay!
Reeks of cigarette smoke smell. Just lays there. Stay away. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 16:47 #22561Senior Member

Posts: 763Her prices have gone up but not because she is in high demand. You can tap that for 100. You just need to negotiate a little. Actually no need to negotiate. Offer her 100. If she counters, walk. You might actually catch her on a slow day. She'll jump at 100 if there is no other callers. It's all in the timing with her. The room needs to be paid for and she needs her crack. Be persistent.
Originally Posted by SamJust
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






