Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 24541
-
04-23-24 22:06 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 365I agree Easter of time
Yeah she is a waste of time. And as a matter of fact, after the deed is done, she's going to contact you again asking for money or to come see her again. She's a one and done for me. Plus. She don't look good alls her pics. The damage was 80 qv.
Originally Posted by JustC
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 20:58 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 347I'll give her a shot and report back. If she ever replies back because she's been silent.
Originally Posted by SilverTongued8
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 20:35 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 58I don't know if this counts as lately, but saw EB back in early December. She still as petite as ever. She was just about to move from her spot to a new spot so boxes everywhere, but otherwise she's chill and laid back. She seems to prefer ss. I didn't have any issues. I had last seen her back in 2020, so she seemed the same to me.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 14:50 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 195Whenever you have doubt or feel something is off do not go, don't be another fool who takes a risk because the little head is doing the thinking, that is how you wind up in jail or facing people looking to rob you.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
See if anyone here has seen her and go from there too.
-
04-23-24 14:46 #20127Regular Member

Posts: 20Ari with the
Anyone spent anytime with Ari off of 40?
-
04-23-24 14:01 #20126Regular Member

Posts: 7Brynn
Saw this one with no reports, really wanted to check her out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/234340128803
Scheduled the day before because she's a bit out of my way. Texted her the day of, comms were slow but functional. Said she'd be available and we were good. I told her it was an hour drive and I'd be there right on time. She wouldn't give exact address, left me hanging for over 30 minutes waiting for it sitting in my car when I got to town. Finally got back to me and said she'd need $50 more than her ad states. I guess her dealer needed a little extra. Decided I wasn't playing that game. I don't recommend wasting your time on this one.
-
04-23-24 13:52 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 347Emma baby
There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273
-
04-23-24 11:48 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 2270I think it's a deposit scam vs a sting but what the heck do I know.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
https://massagerepublic.com/es/femal...location=Paris
-
04-23-24 11:14 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 170Lynda BWI
Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.
She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.
I do offer.
Oil Massge.
Included sexual service.
Bbj.
Oral.
GFE.
Deep Kissing and bare.
Doggy style.
69 position.
So how much time you spend with me?
I wonder if this is a sting. What do you all think.
-
04-22-24 21:49 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 39What the fuck? Sounds like a straight nightmare!
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
The drugs and the PIMP / BF showing up is a Huge no go for me.
I'll pass. This info is good to know. Thanks.
-
04-22-24 21:37 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 994Allie?
Which one? There are many.
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 19:44 #20120Regular Member

Posts: 62Riley, Shelly, and their Associates
I suspect Shelly and Riley have the same handler, hence the ad with pics of both girls.
Originally Posted by Bryceman
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:19 #20119Regular Member

Posts: 62Shelly's Tools
That's the same object I was referring to.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:13 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 1189Trying to reach out to the college park Latinas but the links from the post got taken down. Do you have any current leads?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:54 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 1065I was referring to the glass pipe left in the photograph. That type of paraphernalia brings uncle LEO knocking.
Originally Posted by Alsatian
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





