Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20129
    I don't know if this counts as lately, but saw EB back in early December. She still as petite as ever. She was just about to move from her spot to a new spot so boxes everywhere, but otherwise she's chill and laid back. She seems to prefer ss. I didn't have any issues. I had last seen her back in 2020, so she seemed the same to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273

  2. #20128
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position.

    So how much time you spend with me?

    I wonder if this is a sting. What do you all think.
    Whenever you have doubt or feel something is off do not go, don't be another fool who takes a risk because the little head is doing the thinking, that is how you wind up in jail or facing people looking to rob you.

    See if anyone here has seen her and go from there too.

  3. #20127

    Ari with the

    Anyone spent anytime with Ari off of 40?

  4. #20126

    Brynn

    Saw this one with no reports, really wanted to check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/234340128803

    Scheduled the day before because she's a bit out of my way. Texted her the day of, comms were slow but functional. Said she'd be available and we were good. I told her it was an hour drive and I'd be there right on time. She wouldn't give exact address, left me hanging for over 30 minutes waiting for it sitting in my car when I got to town. Finally got back to me and said she'd need $50 more than her ad states. I guess her dealer needed a little extra. Decided I wasn't playing that game. I don't recommend wasting your time on this one.

  5. #20125

    Emma baby

    There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273

  6. #20124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position..
    I think it's a deposit scam vs a sting but what the heck do I know.

    https://massagerepublic.com/es/femal...location=Paris

  7. #20123

    Lynda BWI

    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position.

    So how much time you spend with me?

    I wonder if this is a sting. What do you all think.

  8. #20122
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    Roach motel. Saggy tits, track marks on her legs, hunched over and takes short steps, and has that weird fidgety behavior that comes with someone who's just done crack. She has a belly as well. I wanted to do an hour and I instead bailed out with a QV BBBJ. Who you see in the video is NOT what you'll see IRL. Drugs have destroyed her. For people with a death wish, CIP is $280 for an hour. I'm on Truvada and I would dare do it with her.

    Oh and some dumbass knocked on the door demanding to be let in for cigarettes or some money after I took all my clothes off. Unnerving experience bc I never had this happen to me once.

    Comms: 9/10 responds relatively quickly.

    Acts: 3/10.

    Body: 2/10.

    Overall: what the hell are you thinking /10.
    What the fuck? Sounds like a straight nightmare!

    The drugs and the PIMP / BF showing up is a Huge no go for me.

    I'll pass. This info is good to know. Thanks.

  9. #20121

    Allie?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Allie in a while, she was always on my list but I cannot find her number. If you guys have any other UTRs that need some assistance I would appreciate their info.
    Which one? There are many.

  10. #20120

    Riley, Shelly, and their Associates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryceman  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm liking Riley better.
    I suspect Shelly and Riley have the same handler, hence the ad with pics of both girls.

  11. #20119

    Shelly's Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to the glass pipe left in the photograph. That type of paraphernalia brings uncle LEO knocking.
    That's the same object I was referring to.

  12. #20118
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Round 6 I went in for a brown skin 30 yo cutie with braces and she told me was Cubana. Had some nice d size titties and sweet firm ass. Ass was pretty solid. Not much jiggle to it. Pics make it look phat as hell but it wasn't jiggly. It was firm. This is my new go to spot on a weekly basis LOL.


    Catch them if you can!!
    Trying to reach out to the college park Latinas but the links from the post got taken down. Do you have any current leads?

  13. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsatian  [View Original Post]
    The pics Shelly posts are mostly accurate. She is short and round with a decent set of medium sized tits. The one thing Shelly's pics don't show is her dental situation. Most of her top front teeth are gone. She's missing everything that should be between her canines. Shelly's remaining teeth appear to be in decent condition. I'm assuming her tooth loss is the result of an injury. I can confirm that Shelly uses the cylinder in the pic ShootAndRoll posted. Everything about her movements and speech during our session indicated that she had just inhaled some go fast.
    I was referring to the glass pipe left in the photograph. That type of paraphernalia brings uncle LEO knocking.

  14. #20116
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Allie in a while, she was always on my list but I cannot find her number. If you guys have any other UTRs that need some assistance I would appreciate their info.
    She's still around. You're probably going to have to do some research but her number ends in 0004. Give some info to the board don't just take from us.

  15. #20115

    Shelly's Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shelly? I always tell girls men look at all the detail in the photo. There sure is a lot here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...42ff44e149935e
    The pics Shelly posts are mostly accurate. She is short and round with a decent set of medium sized tits. The one thing Shelly's pics don't show is her dental situation. Most of her top front teeth are gone. She's missing everything that should be between her canines. Shelly's remaining teeth appear to be in decent condition. I'm assuming her tooth loss is the result of an injury. I can confirm that Shelly uses the cylinder in the pic ShootAndRoll posted. Everything about her movements and speech during our session indicated that she had just inhaled some go fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4811.jpg‎   IMG_4812.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape