Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 758
-
04-22-24 19:15 #608Senior Member

Posts: 28Do you remember her rates?
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 15:29 #607Senior Member

Posts: 48She's alright
She was just ok. She does look like her pics and is nice but the overall session was just lack luster, nothing special. No daty if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Dude240
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 18:30 #606Regular Member

Posts: 16Does she look like her pics? Have tried to see her before (a few weeks ago) but she was leaving as we were texting.
Originally Posted by LomaRedLands
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 15:22 #605Senior Member

Posts: 463Crickets
I wouldn't try them with your dick. There's so much better out there my man. There's a bright side to this P4P game. It doesn't have to be all slime and shame. LOL.
Originally Posted by StarMan099
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 16:40 #604Regular Member

Posts: 18Beija
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167884296
She's not Asian so I'm not sure why she posted there but I would recommend her. She has tight body and chill vibes. Her pricing is also very reasonable.
-
04-10-24 11:57 #603Senior Member

Posts: 463Too Good to be True
The 2nd one is a for sure fake. They're using an IG / Onlyfans chick's pics. Her name is Emma.
Originally Posted by HappyAmper
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 08:21 #602Regular Member

Posts: 21Re
My bad, how about now?
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167884296
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167876566
-
04-09-24 16:16 #601Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: link
Link doesn't lead to a specific provider
Originally Posted by HappyAmper
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
04-07-24 19:03 #600Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody met up with her?
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/167591351 Looks like a tight little spinner.
-
04-05-24 22:17 #599Senior Member

Posts: 57Weird
I saw her year or so ago when she was on "house arrest". She used to use so. Comparing her rates to the averages, I'd definitely say you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't recommend.
-
04-02-24 22:09 #598Senior Member

Posts: 71I'm curious. What is it about her that made you go back after the first session was a bust?
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
Are you going to give her another try?
-
04-02-24 21:46 #597Senior Member

Posts: 70Possible LE operation can anyone say otherwise
So I have attempted to see this person twice already. The first interaction was very strange and she seemed nervous and on something so I kind of thought ok maybe she's on something. Waited like 15 minutes in her room with her at some motel on magnolia. She had just got back from the store supposedly and was putting things away and organizing her room. I gave her the money and she acted so so weird that I said never mind give it back I'm going to leave and she cussed me out and I left.
Second time was very quick hardly any phone or txt messages. I went and met her and there she is again. Crap all over her bed saying she went to the store and idk what. I sat and waited another 30 minutes watching her tv and clean random shit. Told her I needed to head out because she was taking to long. She asked me for payment and I said hell no I'm leaving and left.
Cop cars were there before I got to her room and a lot of going in and out of her neighbors doors.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/167480662
-
03-31-24 19:58 #596Senior Member

Posts: 125GTR C org?
Anyone tried?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3304496
-
03-31-24 19:56 #595Senior Member

Posts: 125GTR C-org
Agreed. I dunno if they're out of a motel or an apt / house. Say they have locs in ch, ont, db. Anyone know or tried them?
Originally Posted by BigZhangMang
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 22:00 #594Senior Member

Posts: 28Found it, it's Brook in Temecula.
Originally Posted by SunTanLotion
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





