Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #593

    Need help finding an ad or number

    Forgive my memory, but I remember seeing a report here about an older woman who hosted out of her place in Murrieta or Temecula, somewhere around there. Her ad had a bunch of pictures including by or in a pool and her laying on the floor in what looked like a bathroom or large walk in closet. Brunette, good looking but not what most of us would call hot, and I believe the report mentioned she was very friendly. BBBJ, GFE, reasonable donation.

    It's not Elizabeth, which other reports have mentioned has a crazy stamina.

    Any leads would be appreciated, thanks! I'll keep combing the forum and sites.

  2. #592

    C-Org

    Quote Originally Posted by DarylLicked  [View Original Post]
    Or something like that. Anyone have experience with them? They are by the ONT airport. Should I enjoy? Stay away? Bring extra something?
    If it's a C-org operating out of a hotel, the providers are usually around 40-60 yrs old. But I have been surprised. Never. Ever expect to get what's in the pictures with C-orgs.

  3. #591

    GTRstudio1688

    Or something like that. Anyone have experience with them? They are by the ONT airport. Should I enjoy? Stay away? Bring extra something?

  4. #590

    Re: Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanvator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one and can give a review? Pics looks great but no reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/166103583#.
    She'll try and sell you videos, FYI, anytime you read an ad that mentions selling videos or pix, that's what it's about, not about meeting in person.

    Mondo.

  5. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanvator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one and can give a review? Pics looks great but no reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/166103583#.
    Got to be fake. The pics are an onlyfans girl who I'm pretty sure goes by Alea Vi.

  6. #588
    Has anyone tried this one and can give a review? Pics looks great but no reviews or comments.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/166103583#.

  7. #587
    Damn she looks fine.

  8. #586

    Egypt

    Has anyone tried this one before? Pics looks great but no reviews or comments and I've set up a couple times to verify but seems to lose contact at that point.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/165485452

  9. #585

    Anyone one tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/165580303

    Has anyone tried to see her? I've tried to set up a few times but she wants a selfie which I don't do. She has 1 comment but no reviews. Just seems a little odd considering how often she's advertising. I asked her if she'd make a PD but she said she'd rather remain discrete.

  10. #584

    Mo' betta Great Deep Throat

    Go see Mo for a great DT experience. I have seeing her for a while and it just get's better every time. She is super cool and friendly. She has great BJ specials. She is in Ontario. Find her on Listcrawler.com (Mo)https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/165443390.

  11. #583

    Nice Mature in Hemet area

    https://callstreet.ch/escort/mature-...text-only.html

    Saw this lady tested her.

    I drove down to her place not the best in town.

    Wasn't expecting a visual masterpiece, didn't get one. Wasn't expecting a nurturing love session, didn't get that. What I was looking for was a reasonably priced, nice experience from a nice woman. And that is what I got. Not great looking, not bad looking. Kind of middle of the road. But a pleasant experience. You can tell she's coming into her own from a sexual perspective because she was pretty much raring to go with whatever I wanted. She doesn't swallow and I don't think she visits Greece, but jeez, just about anything else is considered. Ot there and called again. Voice mail. Warning, Will Robinson! Well, after about 15 minutes, I try again and she picks up. It was fairly early in the morning, so maybe that was the reason (turns out she fell back asleep). Well, knock on the door ten minutes later and she has candles lit and the room is clean and well. Respectable. She's kind of got smoker's voice, but you couldn't really smell it or taste it. She's kinda of cute in a Nasty granny sort of way (I know that might be hard on some of you). But soon the clothes are removed and she's going pretty hard at everything. Nice BBBJ, welcomes DATY with several hard O's from her leaking in my direction. I mean she was loud and bucking. Hope they make those motor inn walls thicker these days. Loves to mish and cowgirl. And ended up with her riding me pretty hard to completion. Nice lady, good experience and didn't require another visit to the ATM. Worth coming back for? Probably. Be kind, rewind.

  12. #582

    SugarAsian Hotel Snow Ontario Location

    Price lists on Site: 140/ hhr, 180/ hr, 200 BBFS hhr.

    Site shows 2 girls that are fairly young but it also states that they never use the real images and you can just go and see and leave if you don't like them.

    So I talk to the booker and he gives me the address of a motel. I go to the motel and it had really bright lights in the parking lot. He gives me the room number and it took a while to find it but I end up finding it. I knock on the door and the lady opening is was at least 50/60 years old, so around 3-4 decades older than what's shown in the pictures. I asked her if it was her that was doing the thing and she said yes. Then I said I'll leave and she asked me if I was expecting younger and I said yes. Then I dipped out.

    Good if you want a GILF but not really my cup of tea.

  13. #581
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowClawsP  [View Original Post]
    Legit massage, but daaaaamn, all I'm saying.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/desert-massage-yucca-valley-3

    Small cute Asian girl. Didn't expect all the extras. Got lucky with this one, excellent massage, followed by an excellent sesh of some nasty naughty BBBJ, CG, Mish, and the K9 was the best memorable. She can take a pounding, especially with that small tight body, it was the best. I am telling you, this one is special. Very special. Making the trip out here worth it.

    70+150.
    Walked in yesterday and I'm greeted by this sexy looking gir with a short leopard dress pressing on her nice tits, very pleasant lady, looks 30+ yrs. Said her name was Sarah, I place my donation on the table to avoid negotiations. Rub was good, took care of some knots and something more. She let me play with her round ass and beautiful tits. FS, CBJ. She said she's leaving on Tuesday, I will definitely be repeating. Damage was 50 for house and 1. 4. Donation.

  14. #580

    Honeypot Alert!

    Any of you brave explorers brave enough to dip your hand in this honeypot. Got off the phone with her and she didn't sound totally scripted in her responses at all. She told me she at the best western in Lake Elsinore. Told me $3 for the hour over text. Then 120 for half over the phone. GFE / bear & creampie included. Not suspicious at all. Maybe some of you YOLO mongers want to see if you can beat the odds.

    https://callescort.org/951-749-9344
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeypot1.jpg‎   honeypot2.jpg‎  

  15. #579

    Candy

    Any recent Intel on this one? My cursory research indicates that she's been around for a while and seems to be a reliable / solid provider. Lots of good reviews elsewhere, but anyone here have first hand info to share?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/9092104776

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape