Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 17950
-
04-20-24 15:18 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 38Semi UTR
Do you have a pic to share? I'm interested.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 08:28 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 32JessieK
https://tryst.link/escort/jessiek
Her ad reads like she's been around for a while and is well-established, but I don't see much in search and haven't seen any recent reviews mentioning her.
Anyone with any experience here?
-
04-20-24 08:23 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 32CJ Somerset
Here she is. Pics kinda look familiar, like I've seen them in an ad before.
Originally Posted by VixenToy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nicho...n/045442519021
-
04-20-24 07:50 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 60Got a post?
Post or digits?
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 06:53 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 98Goat you say?
I would like to test said throat goats goat throat.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 02:08 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 237Semi UTR
Met a cute lady tonight and she turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I believe she is 30 years old, smaller girl who said she lost a lot of weight. But she's a cute enough girl. She claims to be a throat goat and takes pride in her skills. I must say she did not disappoint. Cfs she enjoyed taking a pounding and felt nice and tight. She will admit she's a bit chatty but I thought she gave a great GFE experience. She wants to meet some new guys but is trying to stay safe and low volume so asked that I just share contact info with seniors for now.
-
04-20-24 01:23 #14584Banned Member

Posts: 166Anyone sold some land so they could afford "Seeking assistance on my cum crusade. "
Seeking assistance on my cum crusade.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/895747198048
She looks pretty decent and her profile sounds (mostly) fun.
But then you get to this:
She looks like an above average STG girl, but not even CLOSE to a $650 high end escort. You can get low tier porn stars for that rate.QV- fifteen or less 200
Hh- 350- but way more fun
H- 650- but the most fun ever
She does say this:
Anyone have any idea what reasonable rate she might be interested in? $250 or $300 an hour? Still high for our area, but maybe worth it if she looks good and has the skills.Prices are negotiable to a certain extent- just don't ask me to give you an insultingly high discount (ie an hour for 200$) . I understand times are tough and I’m happy to work with folks within reason.
-
04-19-24 16:39 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 172CJ from Somerset
Thanks for the review. It would be helpful if you could give us a little more information. Do you have a link? Was it incall or outcall? Pictures? Damage? Where was she in Lexington today?
Originally Posted by Mrfrankfort
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 11:48 #14582Regular Member

Posts: 5CJ from somerset
Finally met up with CJ she is flawless better looking in person than pictures!! Very friendly and accommodating she is in Lexington today.
-
04-19-24 10:43 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 292Mindy rubs
Has anyone on here had a visit with Mindy rubs that advertises on skip the games in Lexington thanks in advance for the feedback I wasn't sure whether to put it on here or on massage parlors it's making me appreciated.
-
04-18-24 15:09 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 25I met up with Sophia and had a good experience. She is thic with a phat ass and nice tips not 300 lbs gross. Her head game is on point and everything in between was good right up to win she drained me reverse cowgirl. I will be repeating soon.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 12:04 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 25I was able to meet with Sophia and had a great experience. She is thic but not 300 lb gross. I love that phat ass and nice size tits. Head game was on point and everything in between until she drained me reverse cowgirl. I will repeat with her soon.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 01:08 #14578Banned Member

Posts: 166You nailed the new rules later in your post.
Originally Posted by Mojo52
[View Original Post]
Hope and CC both have a guy you PM (and then text) to book. Not that complicated and they prefer that system. It works for them. Keeps them slightly UTR. Pretty minor screening. Weeds out some folks.
Originally Posted by Mojo52
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 23:09 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 243Blonde
Actually met this one when she was on Seeking. Now I see she is on STG. She asked for two and a quarter, but I was able to get it down. Got to say she is hot, a little bit of baby damage, but not bad. BBBJ wasn't spectacular but is was good enough. What was great was her muscle control. She clamped down on me so hard during doggie I didn't think I was going to get it back. Only bad thing is her in-call is in a pretty bad part of town. But I'd go again as long as I can see her in the daytime. Hope this helps. In box me is you want particulars.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/719252549529
-
04-17-24 22:43 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 243Same ol Myla
Myla has ghosted me several times in the past when she was in Lex. I saw that she was back for a visit and just had to try again. She hit's all the check marks for me. But she hasn't changed it seems. Contact, set up times and then ask where I need to go to. Then nothing, for 10 hrs. Well, it was to late then. Guess I should have known better. Good luck out there!








Reply With Quote






