Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 17951
-
04-15-24 00:29 #14561Regular Member

Posts: 3Corbin / london area ladies?
Anyone got info on any sexy relatively cheaper ladies to have a good time with in corbin / london, barbourville, williamsburg area? Been down bad lately and could use a good time honestly, pm me or reply please, thnks.
-
04-14-24 23:29 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 332Hope
Good evening Lexington from Cincy. Hope you all are having a great night. Now first off I like to thank Dickcedamore for introducing us too Hope. Also I like to thank Hope for seeing me. I tell you what I wish we had a chick like Hope in Cincy becouse I would see her all the time. Now if you never seen her you should for sure. She is no dead fish. I mean why would you go to Long John Silver's and get the fish and more and Hope it's good. When you can just go see Hope for the fish and more and you know it going to be good. Now most know she doesn't post ad's on any site's. So you would have to get with dickcedamore if you like to see her. Anyway Lexington you all have a great night. Be safe out there.
-
04-14-24 15:47 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 121Kim on Tryst
Anyone have report? Saw a couple of references. Got a pm from someone, just curious if anyone else has experienced.
-
04-14-24 15:15 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 64Avoid Hailey Time Waster
https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...a/862593395310
Been talking back and forth with Hailey for about a week and a half now. Initially she quoted me 400 hhr 600 hr. I politely declined. I don't like to haggle so the conversation was pretty much over for me. She responds with I'll do 400 hr. Still I didn't respond. Then finally she says 300 hr. I texted her back and said that seems reasonable so I agreed. Well needless to say her communication is terrible. I had set up times then she would go dark before ai got an address. This goes on a week and a half so finally today we agree to meet up and I get and address. I also reminded her that we agreed to 300 hr. She says nothing of it so I head out her way. I drove about 45 mins to her location and text her I'm there. Silence. 20 mins go by and I text her I'm leaving. I get about 5 mins away from her location and she texts me OMG so sorry my phone died. Bullshit. Then says well I can't do 300 hr. I tell her I'm leaving. Tells me to send her a screenshot of her agreeing to it and I tell her you have the same messages as me love, I'm done playing games and I'm headed home. Wasted an hour an a half of my day. Avoid. She has GPS and apparently no sense of time nor remembers anything she says. She seemed nice but I'm not down for senseless games.
-
04-14-24 15:10 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 219Never met but contact resulted in same m.o.
First contact I asked about facial post, she said if I provided mine first. Since I didn't know her donation rates, I deferred. Asked for location and didn't hear back for an hour. When she responded, she said she didn't have a room because she was short $40 but she would meet me, I could take $40 out of donation, and then she'd get a room. Then it hit me, I had contacted her about 2 or 3 months ago and went through the same b.s.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/324229220484
-
04-14-24 11:14 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 437Cc
I have received a number of PM requesting her number. I want to let everyone know she is not accepting new clients at the present time. If something changes I will let you know.
-
04-13-24 22:47 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 108Hope
Had the pleasure of seeing Hope earlier this evening. I've been a regular for almost a year now. She never ceases to amaze me. Smart, funny, sexy as hell, and absolutely LOVES what she does. And she's damn good at it too! Hands-down, no doubt, absolute best BJ I've ever had. I'm talking like pornstar quality BJ. Deep, wet, fast, slow, tip to balls and everywhere in between. Literally thought BJs like that only happened on PornHub until I met her. She's in town through Monday night, and I plan on taking advantage of her "special" offer for a 2nd visit while she's here. As always, thanks to DC for the smooth setup.
-
04-13-24 11:41 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Info?
Any info on this one? Idk if this thread covers Frankfort but thought I'd ask.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/827837643103
-
04-12-24 20:48 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 166C c
Saw this wonderful girl again today. She gets prettier by the day it seems. Looks amazingly clean and in control of her life now. Time has been good to her in the last year or more. I've seen her for 5 years and she's never looked or performed better than now. Thanks CC for you continuing to see all of us dudes. You rock girl!!
-
04-12-24 19:35 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope
I heard Hope is going to be in Lexington from Saturday through Monday night. If you want to hear more about it, shoot me a PM. Cheers!
-
04-12-24 14:48 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info on this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...f/986644329666
Kind of want to pull the trigger myself.
-
04-12-24 08:52 #14550Regular Member

Posts: 5Re CC
Care to share her number.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 06:57 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 274Eee gads!
Oh my horrors Sorry I asked.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 06:15 #14548Regular Member

Posts: 5Cc
Would anyone care to pm me a contact number for Cc?
-
04-12-24 01:17 #14547Banned Member

Posts: 166
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
Wow, I hope someone knows something about her. She's a rare cutie that doesn't weigh 300 lbs.Hi, my name is Sophie, I'm new to KY and hoping to meet some like minded people. I'm sweet and discreet. Give me a text and let's get to know each other.8598809557 *if this body is not thin enough for you, keep scrolling* no negative comments and this is not an auction 🤣











Reply With Quote






