Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1734
-
04-25-24 11:44 #579Regular Member

Posts: 7Best post yet
This is spot on. If you're half attractive you have the upper hand. Seeking has been a blast. 6 girls in their 20's more than half cost me a dinner and a few drinks. I'm pretty sure one fell in love.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 06:03 #578Senior Member

Posts: 3541. Do not. And I mean, DO NOT give any of those girls on "there" an allowance until you have known them for at least couple of months.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
2. Do not agree to PPM for more than 400 unless she is a total smoke show. However, anything more than 400, BBFSCIP is a REQUIREMENT.
3. Whatever PPM she offers you, counter it with 1/2 and see what she says.
4. Women on "there" are stupid and do not understand the difference between 1 k (one and done) =$1 k. And 300 (2 x a week for a year) =$31 k.
Funny story: I chatted with a woman who was five years older than me and wanted 1. 5 k a night. She was a co-host of a Sugar Dating podcast on Apple and she wanted to meet me at a restaurant chain in Mesa. I met her there for a laugh and we shared crap nachos and crap margaritas. She was cute for her age, however, she would have to PAY ME 1. 5 k if she wanted to get with me. I ignored all of her following text messages.
-
04-24-24 22:49 #577Senior Member

Posts: 39I wouldn't do allowance at all probably make a bunch of excuses to not see you after you give money. Ppm is the way to go as for quality I generally don't ever see a sb again unless she's BBFS.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 22:10 #576Senior Member

Posts: 196What's the average
How much should I offer my first sugar babe as an allowance. I don't want to overpay but also want a good quality experiece. Should I give her anything up front and also should I require BBFS.
-
04-24-24 17:14 #575Senior Member

Posts: 354This member is the actual star Tiffany Watson or they are using her photos.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/tiffanywatsonx/media
-
04-24-24 14:30 #574Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone talked to HystericalSiren? She quoted 400, then she sent me some nudes that look like professional (doggy, dildo in ass).
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-b9ff10258b0e
-
04-23-24 13:31 #573Senior Member

Posts: 354Could this be star Kennedy Leigh?
Yes, the age is COMPLETELY off, but what girl here doesn't lie about her age? I do remember the real Kennedy was on here a few years ago and she looked a little worse for wear and was asking 1 k. I passed.
Any reports?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-430e8cf535d5 kennedy*babyyy -Same eyes & same lips as the real Kennedy.
Attached are some of her pics when we chatted in 2019.
-
04-21-24 12:01 #572Senior Member

Posts: 354And now there are three.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-fb6cddbdd928 Mystic*Muse.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c6bbcd08ba7e Pretty*Socialite.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-b1e90cc4ba3b Warm*Hottie.
Al three reported. All three active.
-
04-16-24 01:48 #571Senior Member

Posts: 354I've been a member since 2012. The good 'ole days. And since 2019, this site has become total shite!
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 01:37 #570Senior Member

Posts: 354For the past 3 years, she quoted me anywhere from 300 to 550. But, I checked out her socials and she seems like a total mess! So much trash!
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 01:17 #569Senior Member

Posts: 354I hear ya Lyle. Going forward, I'm only entertaining SA verified accounts or those who verify via video. Best of luck in your search!
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 00:37 #568Senior Member

Posts: 77Fun night
No complaints, loves having her breast sucked on. She is utterly soft all over, and has a crew of other girls she hangs with.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 19:19 #567Senior Member

Posts: 145Ugh thanks man. Having to filter through so many fakes suck.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 19:18 #566Senior Member

Posts: 145How was your experience with her?
Originally Posted by NewJack44
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 19:02 #565Senior Member

Posts: 1400Seeking is a ripoff
You don't understand this site. Seeking just wants money and eyeballs, they don't care if you have blue balls and spend hundreds of dollars to communicate with bots and OF models.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





