Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1736
-
04-15-24 19:18 #566Senior Member

Posts: 145How was your experience with her?
Originally Posted by NewJack44
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 19:02 #565Senior Member

Posts: 1401Seeking is a ripoff
You don't understand this site. Seeking just wants money and eyeballs, they don't care if you have blue balls and spend hundreds of dollars to communicate with bots and OF models.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:50 #564Senior Member

Posts: 355Both messaged me the same OF link for "avery*stormxo. " Both reported and yet still active.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c6bbcd08ba7e
And.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-b1e90cc4ba3b
-
04-15-24 16:26 #563Senior Member

Posts: 395
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
LoverBoy shared intel on a previous page but she has multiple profiles. That alone isn't unusual but agree that her pics / profile scream bot or scammer. Appreciate the update and positive experience but a little more detail would help.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 13:34 #562Senior Member

Posts: 355I never discuss ppm on the site. I always discuss that via txt.
Originally Posted by Dennis1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 10:08 #561Senior Member

Posts: 245Tucson guy here
Down here in Tucson, I use sugardaddy.com. I have gotten quite a few BBFS and BBFSCIP girls on a PPM on that site. I haven't paid for seeking.com yet but I noticed they mention not to seek PPM there. I am like what? My question to experienced users is one site better for girls just seeking PPM sex arrangements? Can you get reported on seeking for seeking a PPM? It is a little more expensive per month also. I am scanning thru pictures of girls and I noticed some of the hookers from skipthegames are listed there, LOL.
-
04-15-24 00:43 #560Senior Member

Posts: 77Oh that one
Meet her last year (Dec 2023), last quoted me 400.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 00:30 #559Senior Member

Posts: 77Oh that one
Meet that one last year. Quoted me 350 ppm, hit her up again, and quoted me 400.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 23:42 #558Senior Member

Posts: 355Most likely. I blocked her for some reason but I found face photos here https://www.reddit.com/user/bkrob30/...s/vp43rt/bruh/.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 23:31 #557Senior Member

Posts: 355Muttiple profiles. Same girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-bb901eee157b "Kait*babyy2".
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-c15d95b72aad "Kay*la".
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-1e7836f1dda7 "Kay*b112".
Very aggressive texter.
-
04-14-24 21:32 #556Senior Member

Posts: 145https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5
Scoop on this one? Get the feeling its another fake profile.
-
04-14-24 16:30 #555Senior Member

Posts: 90Good to hear! Would have definitely skipped over this one due to Bot vibes. Ballpark damage?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 10:30 #554Senior Member

Posts: 355Great girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e54355ee16f2 "Elle*Belle" no star.
Had a lot of fun with this one. BBFSCIP.
-
04-13-24 13:51 #553Senior Member

Posts: 73Secret Benifets
Has anyone scored off of this site recently? I did twice in the last two years, but it's hard to tell the bots from the real girls. I'm amazed that on SA, there are very few 18-23-year-olds, whereas on SB, there are a hundred. I usually only contact girls with a verified profile, but that doesn't always mean success, either.
-
04-13-24 13:41 #552Senior Member

Posts: 73Fakes
I was under the understanding that the girls on SA had to verify with a DL now. That's why there are so few of them.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





