Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1734
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #549

    Probably a Catfish / Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this profile got some weird vibes from our talks. I ran an image search which linked me to an instagram account of an Aussie woman with 200K followers.

  2. #548

    3 handsneeded

    Anyone met or talked to this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-2e8becee2428

  3. #547

    2 profiles using photos of the same girl.


  4. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I can't recommend her. I've seen her a few times last year but she consistently changes her name.

    I got some disturbing texts from her last night about a handler.
    I'm set to meet her this week. What's up with the disturbing texts?

  5. #545

    This one! LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-2436706a421c "emily*caash" no star.

    She wants to bring a friend for a dinner M&G. 300 each for dinner!

    I reported her for "ppm" terminology.

  6. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's a good catch. Did you just google search those images and found matches?
    I used one of the three in my original post. Not to sure which one though.

  7. #543

    Good detective work

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    But, both have taken photos from popular IG people who are no where near Arizona.
    LOL that's a good catch. Did you just google search those images and found matches?

  8. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    My gut reaction is that these 2 profiles are real. They both have accounts for a long time, don't reveal their face, and don't have that many pictures.

    A fake is usually a new account made within the last couple of weeks that favorite me out of nowhere and is usually TGTBT.

    I'd say take the plunge and if they aren't real then post their profiles.
    But, both have taken photos from popular IG people who are no where near Arizona.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.46.33 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.46.54 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #541

    They look legit

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??
    My gut reaction is that these 2 profiles are real. They both have accounts for a long time, don't reveal their face, and don't have that many pictures.

    A fake is usually a new account made within the last couple of weeks that favorite me out of nowhere and is usually TGTBT.

    I'd say take the plunge and if they aren't real then post their profiles.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??
    Try primeyes and facecheck.

  11. #539

    2 possible fakes / catfish / scams?

    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??

  12. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    I've came across many fake profiles recently. Very frustrating.
    Agreed. My month is up tomorrow and I'm going to focus on the ones that I have been texting who have also verified that they are real.

  13. #537
    I've came across many fake profiles recently. Very frustrating.

  14. #536

    Highly questionable profile. Catfish?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-b0e116bafd43 Nova*Xo -no stars-.

    After chatting on the site, we exchanged phone numbers. Her number does not match her socials. In fact, she looks NOTHING like the girl in the profile.

    Anyone else here have a report?

  15. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    Enshittification is word coined by a Canadian tech writer named Cory Doctorow. He claims to not be related to the author. Doctorow's hypothesis is all tech starts out with the best of intentions and goes right in the shitter. I firmly believe the enshittification of happened when they switched the website name to Seeking. Then all the middle aged ladies hit the platform "seeking" a mate instead of young women, fake accounts, and bots keeping you busy.
    It's comical the amount of women who are close to my age and even older than me who are looking for an "arrangement. " I call them out and write that our age differences do not constitute a SD / sb relationship and I ask them if they would feel more comfortable in a "traditional relationship. " Needless to say, my reply does not go over to well!

    Also, with the bots. They are easily spotted with generic photos. Most will tell you they just left Arizona to go back home to LA to their career in cosmetics where they are the "CEO. " Real sugar babies have photos with Arizona landscape in the background, or taken at popular valley locales such as Toca Madera, Maple & Ash, Westgate, Hotel Valley Ho, etc. Also, you can tell if the photos were taken in Arizona by the interior architecture, fixtures and decor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape