Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 30810
-
04-16-24 15:08 #25560Senior Member

Posts: 97Damnit. Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 11:34 #25559Senior Member

Posts: 38Info
Gents, any info on this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/068803496885
-
04-16-24 11:19 #25558Senior Member

Posts: 625Christi Lynn / Alexxis Amour
She is another provider that consistently get high marks. She's a MILF that likes what she does. She's leaving Raleigh tomorrow. She's based in Myrtle Beath. Enjoy.
https://tryst.link/escort/christilynn1
-
04-16-24 11:12 #25557Senior Member

Posts: 625Zasu Knight
Zasu is another provider that consistently get high marks in review sites. She enjoys what she does. I hope this info is useful.
https://tryst.link/escort/zasu-knight
-
04-15-24 21:27 #25556Senior Member

Posts: 126Set up hhr visit with her at a different mid level hotel at Crabtree. Got there early to scope the situation out and there were friends (thugs) staying in room next door going back and forth to her room. Common sense kicked in and I eased on down the road.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
What a shame because if her pix are accurate, she looks good.
-
04-15-24 19:58 #25555Senior Member

Posts: 246Shanti
I seen some recent reviews on Shanti they were not good at all the website is called Callescort.org 3 reviews were there saying they got robbed by her pimp apparently then a other person said there money was taken and no service I don't know if these reviews are true or not but I take what I hear 50/50 I seen Shanti 2 times last year and I had no problem but I guess things changed.
-
04-15-24 18:53 #25554Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava
Did she get arrested again? She could do real time if so.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 18:06 #25553Senior Member

Posts: 140Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:59 #25552Senior Member

Posts: 140Layla
I texted her and asked if she was reviewed. She said she's new but has worked with Ava aka Baby for doubles. I had to pass, especially after seeing Ava's mugshot.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:56 #25551Senior Member

Posts: 234Major Thief
Stay away!
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:52 #25550Senior Member

Posts: 140Has this one been reviewed? Doesn't mention any name so I couldn't look up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/114751316961
-
04-15-24 16:43 #25549Senior Member

Posts: 182Faidra
Her body is pretty decent. True to the pics mostly. Face is also not bad. Definitely not youthful. Kind of a rough face. But decent enough IMHO. I would say she is late 40's for sure. She does have an eager approach similar to Melian from BKS if you have seen her.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
I remember when I saw her she wouldn't spread as much as I would have expected. I just saw her once.
-
04-15-24 15:53 #25548Senior Member

Posts: 377Faidra
Wow Faidra confirmed she's GFE and agreed to BBBJ, daty, and msog. 300 for the hour plus all that. I need to see her! What does her face look like? Youthful?
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 14:21 #25547Senior Member

Posts: 140Looks like she got rid of her ads. Had to do some digging to find the below ad:
Originally Posted by StonedTodaBone
[View Original Post]
https://xescorthub.com/info/westches...59854392446976
-
04-15-24 12:32 #25546Senior Member

Posts: 97Layla? Anyone seen her?
What do we think? She says she's staying in the La Quinta near Crabtree.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/359373076484











Reply With Quote





