Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 30810
-
04-15-24 02:46 #25545Senior Member

Posts: 66Kaiya
I've seen Kaiya and both of them are BKS girls. Last time I saw Kaiya was a couple of months ago and she had gained some weight. I enjoyed her company and will probably schedule another appt just to see if she lost the weight. She is GFE for sure.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 01:06 #25544Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you provide link for which Monroe you're talking about?
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 16:48 #25543Senior Member

Posts: 62Seen them both, although its been a while. They are legit.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 06:02 #25542Senior Member

Posts: 132This is at least 3rd profile I've noticed recently these girls advertise location as Raleigh, and when you signup & message on their OF, they won't even be in this state or don't have any intentions to travel here in near future. And she said she's not from Boston, either information on advertisement is incorrect or whatever she says on OF is incorrect.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
It's one way for these girls to draw more subscribers to their OF pages. Lucky for me when I subscribed to her OF she was running a promo of $5, no way I'm subscribing for $25 LOL.
Stay safe.
-
04-13-24 23:46 #25541Senior Member

Posts: 140Monroe
I can confirm this. Pics are probably from 10 years ago. She rushed me out in 20 min when I was there for an hour session. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 21:34 #25540Senior Member

Posts: 63Donation Ask Amounts $
I've been skimming through tryst ads and I noticed at least three $ posted has come down $50.
-
04-13-24 13:03 #25539Senior Member

Posts: 234Diamond TOFTT
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6624476138
Thinking about trying this one. Rates seem TGTBT but over comms no mention of deposit or any other red flags. Address is on south west Raleigh. Google maps shows a questionable looking apartment complex.
Didn't find any info on her here but if I pull the trigger I will report back.
-
04-13-24 12:51 #25538Senior Member

Posts: 846Budget
300 is as high as I will go. Do you have links for those two. I would go higher in 18 or 19.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 09:59 #25537Senior Member

Posts: 625Penelope / Kaiya and Faidra
I was looking at sites to see good deals today and found these two. I checked their pages and reviews in the other site and they look legit. It seems that they are visiting. I hope somebody can use this information. I hope it helps.
Faidra: https://tryst.link/escort/faidra.
Penelope / Kaiya https://tryst.link/escort/penelopefev.
-
04-13-24 08:44 #25536Senior Member

Posts: 625Miss Ela
I agree with reply. Also, there's no phone number and if this was a real deal, probably the extras are 100. Extra for touching, for GFE, etc.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 01:02 #25535Senior Member

Posts: 304I'd guess that profile may have been hacked. It says 200/ hr but also wants 200 deposit? That's full payment upfront. Literally no one works that way.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
Not to mention with how hot she looks and the fact that she claims to be from Boston, nobody's charging 200/ hr in Boston for a GFE experience.
And her OF page is for 25/ month.
Even Fiona Ender who charges 600/ hr had her OF page at 10/ month.
The profile is just sketch all around.
-
04-12-24 22:41 #25534Senior Member

Posts: 57Dallas
Last I saw her couple months back she was very pregnant. Horrible time because no position was comfortable for her supposedly from baby pains. Or maybe I got got but either way not fun. If I had to guess she's either about to have or already had the baby. Either way not a good time. I'm honest surprised she never stopped posting.
Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 21:53 #25533Senior Member

Posts: 320Monroe
Agreeing here. Was a good hit from behind but rushed.
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
Go for the minimum amount and enjoy.
-
04-12-24 20:06 #25532Senior Member

Posts: 47Agreed
She's nice but not even close the pics.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 19:46 #25531Senior Member

Posts: 427"Prior to our confirmed meeting, I kindly request a $200 deposit as a commitment. ".
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
Yeahno. She looks great and her rate is reasonable but no way I'm advancing more than $0. 00.











Reply With Quote





