Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7376
-
03-30-24 11:46 #6221Regular Member

Posts: 13Marilyn
Yeah its been a long time. I don't think she is in the game.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 11:12 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 468Marilyn in Holyoke
Anyone have her current contact? Used to see her somewhat regularly, but I don't think she's responding to her old line.
-
03-29-24 23:43 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 354Back in the day
I'd love to hear more stories like this. These days you can't be too careful with cameras everywhere.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 18:33 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 118Many years ago
Many years ago in my early monger days, I was set up. Went to the girls house, left donation on table. Girl got up to use the bathroom and then some scary looking dude comes walking out of a bedroom like he just woke up. He's like "who is you playa?" I was like "ummmm just a friend. " He said "get your white ass out of here. " I went to grab my donation and he said, "just leave that shit there and get the fuck out. " I stood up and left as I didn't know what would happen. I got home and told my buddy about it. Ten minutes later we headed over. My buddy got out of the car, grabbed a huge rock on the ground and just fired it through their front window. Lmao. I'm sure the cost to replace the window was more than my donation.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 13:33 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 354In the moment
We always think of what we could or should have done after an experience. It would have been cool if you got his plate number, make and model of the dude's car and say he flashed the gun at you at light because he thought you cut him off or something. Maybe even follow him to update his location to police and stick around to watch the show.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 18:03 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 200Yikes glad your safe.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 17:48 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 92Gave her a portion of the donation up front. She got out, and had her man waiting. Big dude. Flashed a boomstick. 2 years aho5
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 14:25 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 200What happened?
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 14:00 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 92She will rob you
This girl will rob you. Avoid!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/066443644068
-
03-25-24 11:50 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 838Flop house dates
I've gone in a few flop houses for dates. I've hung around with them too and some get friends to join us. Considering that it easy access to their fix. It works out. They get to smoke or shoot up. And you do them will high.
Originally Posted by HobbieGuru
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 10:54 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 376Just as well looks like a crack head with no teeth.
Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 19:28 #6210Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Waste of Time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...1/128280876348
Said she was ready. On Union. Bad area. Messaged when I got there. No reply drive looked. No place around. 2 trips headed home. 10 min later I'm ready I'll be outside. Okay be back in 5 min. Get back circled that bad area 6 more times. Got pulled over for "suspicious behavior. " Complete waste of time.
-
03-23-24 14:00 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 68Thick big beautiful booty chevy
I had the pleasure of having a dream with Chevy and I have to say that's the kind of woman I need. Big beautiful breasts and a giant ass that jiggles for no reason. It defied gravity and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. And she is very short too. If you like thick lightskin bbw women you will like her very much. Personality was chill. She gave an amazing BBBJ. 69 was amazing and she rode me to completion. She noticed I was still rock hard so after she wiped me down she quickly threw on another condom and started riding me again until she came. Then for the grand finale bent her over for doggy. Her bootie is so big it was jiggling out of control and the more it clapped the harder and faster I went. I couldn't hear her moaning anymore because the clapping was so loud. I came so hard. I definitely have to repeat. I wish there were more women like this. No demons, comes were excellent, sweet, and amazing in bed. Especially the BBBJ. I could go there for that alone. I'm definitely repeating without hesitation.
I have to shout out all the woman who ghosted me after they gave only one word answers and don't have their shit together l. Because of that I was able to see chevy.
-
03-20-24 11:35 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 328Autumn Ripoff
You're not in idiot. If she doesn't make it up to you, consider your loss as her severance pay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...3/384381995291
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 07:22 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 68Awesome report. You wouldn't happen to have the link for Chevy would you?
Originally Posted by HobbieGuru
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






