Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 14621
-
04-17-24 20:43 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 230Pretty sure Cali is up to 3. 5 and that Nikki girl was over 5. Always had a good time with Cali but stopped when she raised her rates. Too much available for less. GPS for sure.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 20:22 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 539GPS new isn't good.
Cali is 3 bills for an older lady, service is good, but even that's high for this area. It's fucking crazy to be talking about any more then that unless she's a top shelf traveler. Get fucking real. LOL.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 09:06 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 169Cleaned up my inbox.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
https://preferred411.com/P249933
-
04-17-24 08:28 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 127Nicky
Not sure I've heard of Nicky. Anybody have a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
Also, Navajo, your inbox is full.
-
04-16-24 18:57 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 230GPS for sure! Not going to happen with me!
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:51 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 169New
Anything new is good. We've been a bit stagnant lately. I am a big fan of Cali and Nicky. Local talent has been lacking for a long time. Prices are going up all over, hopefully service is in line.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 13:07 #10520Senior Member

Posts: 539Just no!
Haven't seen but the one thing I did notice was the prices, all in the 4 to 6 bill range. Just say no or we will see prices for all these chicks go through the roof. Nuffs enough! LOL.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 11:36 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 169New talent
What is going on in SWF? A lot of new talent popping up in Tryst.
I have been down here for 7 years and have not seen this many new prospects. None of them have any reviews, so I'm sure all suspect. As my posts suggests, I gravitate towards mature ladies and Crystal peeked my interest. No number though. Anyone partake in these new faces.
https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy
https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-olsen
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetlovee13-
https://tryst.link/escort/thalia-272
https://tryst.link/escort/bascha
https://tryst.link/escort/crystalfun
https://tryst.link/escort/elena-549
-
04-16-24 09:39 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 230You make a good point! A couple bad compared to all the good sessions. You ever visit with Cali? For an older lady she is also a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 09:27 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 127Nita
I saw her once a couple years ago, and even though she isn't exactly my cup of tea, I enjoyed myself enough to see her again like a year later and this is exactly how I felt (I also reported it on the board at the time). At one point she actually said "Are you going for a personal record or something, because this is getting tiring. " I was maybe half way through a hhr appointment at the time. Anyway. Nothing against her, but I had a similar meh experience.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 00:53 #10516Regular Member

Posts: 19I am always after Colombian meat. Will check her out. Do you know bbj how much extra by chance?
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 11:26 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 132Cindy
My buddy just found this girl. She goes by Cindy or Nicole.
He recommends it. I don't have the link But PM me for info.
-
04-15-24 10:26 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 71Colombian in the Cape
I went to see this girl from adultsearch. She is legit. Works out of a house in the Cape. When I got there she asked me if I had been there before which leads me to believe more girls can be met there. The session was fun. She knows how to ride a cock, you can get a glimpse from the videos she has in her page. Damage was $$ for HH. BBJ and Greek extras.
She has a lot of ads posted in adultsearch and all under a different name. Here is one of them:
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3300280
-
04-15-24 07:11 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 910Sorry To Hear.
Sorry to hear Jimmy9 I guess we all have a bad day at times. I got a $2,000.00 fucking dog that don't greet me at times when I come home. So I say to him, guess you had a bad day buddy. LOL but stop and think of the other times?
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 02:03 #10512Regular Member

Posts: 19How much was the damage? Interested in checking her out.
Originally Posted by SimpleMan339
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





