Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 976 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10538

    Charisma

    Has anyone seen Charisma for Nuru? Can't seems to find any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/864826024326

  2. #10537
    What used to cost 100 now cost 2-300. It's called inflation. These girls can't be expected to live on the same rates they had in 2020. I'm on a fixed income and even I know that a piece of meat at the supermarket has gone up at least 200%,some meat more, some less.

    Fortunately, I have some of the best UTR, a in the area and I try and keep them happy but I'm only one old man. Fortunately, they like the $$ and the dungeon D equally.

  3. #10536
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDogWater  [View Original Post]
    Went on tryst for the first time in a while and I saw prices averaging 300-700 an hour. Who in the hell is paying that. Someone is because that's what they are charging now. Stop paying that and the prices will come down. I see belle bombshell is back on there and her prices are outrageous. 10 years ago she wasn't worth 400 an hour. Stop running these prices up guys have some self control LOL.
    Yeah I haven't ordered anything off Tryst in a long time. Tryst is considered high end I was told so girls ask more there. Sometimes you can find they post on other sites at the same time and ask far less. One of the reasons now I visit AMPs a lot more often. Rarely have to male an appt, no druggies, and can get a good massage and laid for way less than 3 bills.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  4. #10535

    That's the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    The prospects I see out there for less than $$$, I can pick up in a bar for a couple of drinks. To each his own. I like to keep a wide berth from the needle marked parolees.
    The needle marked parolees are 300 now. That's the issue. It's not like these are Tampa playmates. Belle is in her 50's charging 400 an hour lmao obviously dudes are paying that so the price stays there. To each his own but dummies area screwing up the market. Sometimes you have to just leave or say no!

  5. #10534

    1 opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of decent girls for less than 3 bills at the moment but that looks like that's going to change soon because of idiots overpaying for these ho's. If you start giving hundred dollar hookers 5 bills of course the volume goes way down, but does that make her a top shelf provider? Cali has been considered top shelf in this area for years, now she's at the bottom for prices, so where do you think that's headed? Again get real dude, it’s a 1 hour piece of ass, not a fucking gold coin. LOL.
    The prospects I see out there for less than $$$, I can pick up in a bar for a couple of drinks. To each his own. I like to keep a wide berth from the needle marked parolees.

  6. #10533

    We are doomed. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I am a true believer of you get what you pay for. A nice safe incall, intelligent conversation, non-users / thieves and someone that doesn't have to see 4-5 gents a day to pay the bills. I'm not sure who is available at less than $$$hr. But then again, I don't fish on STG.
    Plenty of decent girls for less than 3 bills at the moment but that looks like that's going to change soon because of idiots overpaying for these ho's. If you start giving hundred dollar hookers 5 bills of course the volume goes way down, but does that make her a top shelf provider? Cali has been considered top shelf in this area for years, now she's at the bottom for prices, so where do you think that's headed? Again get real dude, its a 1 hour piece of ass, not a fucking gold coin. LOL.

  7. #10532
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    She's a unicorn, good for you! I would have no problem with that arrangement either, it’s the 4+ with a one and done attitude that has gotten out of control. At that price there needs to be time together for plenty of fun and no rush. Any chance of sharing her info?. I had to ask.
    I doubt it she's very very Utr with me.

  8. #10531

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by MattFl  [View Original Post]
    I have a beautiful Utr that's a med student I pay 4 bills at her nice apt she's like your GF for a few hours.
    She's a unicorn, good for you! I would have no problem with that arrangement either, its the 4+ with a one and done attitude that has gotten out of control. At that price there needs to be time together for plenty of fun and no rush. Any chance of sharing her info?. I had to ask.

  9. #10530
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I am a true believer of you get what you pay for. A nice safe incall, intelligent conversation, non-users / thieves and someone that doesn't have to see 4-5 gents a day to pay the bills. I'm not sure who is available at less than $$$hr. But then again, I don't fish on STG.
    I have a beautiful Utr that's a med student I pay 4 bills at her nice apt she's like your GF for a few hours.

  10. #10529

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Cali is 3 bills for an older lady, service is good, but even that's high for this area. It's fucking crazy to be talking about any more then that unless she's a top shelf traveler. Get fucking real. LOL.
    I am a true believer of you get what you pay for. A nice safe incall, intelligent conversation, non-users / thieves and someone that doesn't have to see 4-5 gents a day to pay the bills. I'm not sure who is available at less than $$$hr. But then again, I don't fish on STG.
    Last edited by Navajo101; 04-18-24 at 09:31. Reason: Mistake

  11. #10528

    Prices

    Went on tryst for the first time in a while and I saw prices averaging 300-700 an hour. Who in the hell is paying that. Someone is because that's what they are charging now. Stop paying that and the prices will come down. I see belle bombshell is back on there and her prices are outrageous. 10 years ago she wasn't worth 400 an hour. Stop running these prices up guys have some self control LOL.

  12. #10527
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Cali is 3 bills for an older lady, service is good, but even that's high for this area. It's fucking crazy to be talking about any more then that unless she's a top shelf traveler. Get fucking real. LOL.
    Pretty sure Cali is up to 3. 5 and that Nikki girl was over 5. Always had a good time with Cali but stopped when she raised her rates. Too much available for less. GPS for sure.

  13. #10526

    GPS new isn't good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anything new is good. We've been a bit stagnant lately. I am a big fan of Cali and Nicky. Local talent has been lacking for a long time. Prices are going up all over, hopefully service is in line.
    Cali is 3 bills for an older lady, service is good, but even that's high for this area. It's fucking crazy to be talking about any more then that unless she's a top shelf traveler. Get fucking real. LOL.

  14. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I've heard of Nicky. Anybody have a link to an ad?

    Also, Navajo, your inbox is full.
    Cleaned up my inbox.

    https://preferred411.com/P249933

  15. #10524

    Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anything new is good. We've been a bit stagnant lately. I am a big fan of Cali and Nicky. Local talent has been lacking for a long time. Prices are going up all over, hopefully service is in line.
    Not sure I've heard of Nicky. Anybody have a link to an ad?

    Also, Navajo, your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape