Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 4467
-
04-22-24 00:33 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 428Yeah that guy posted again last week. I know his story; he came in looking for what he's fantasizing about and got pissed when he couldn't get it. He's being a ***** about not being able to get laid in a massage parlor.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 21:50 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 579There was a guy on RM who claimed he was getting FS from a Jenny at Oasis and he kept getting blown up by the legits mongers as BS.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
He may have set his sites on Orchid now. Never has been a FS over the years.
-
04-21-24 20:57 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 428This place has been getting a deluge of reviews over on RM, most if not all from "private" accounts. Looks pretty suspect.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 19:08 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 5796 for BBBJ and FS? Realllllly. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 22:39 #4313Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Sabrina, Santa Paula.
Another review for Orchid Massage. I stopped by yesterdat and drew Sabrina. Cute 35 ish girl with a slim figure and smaller natural breasts which was refreshing. BBBJ was fantastic, and she took it all the way down a couple of times. Slipped on the cover. We started in doggy which was a nice view. Flipped her over for standing mish. She took a good pounding and I was fully drained. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. On my way out I saw one of the other girls with a huge rack so now I've go to go back. You really can't go wrong at this place. Damage was. 4 house and $ . 6.
-
04-19-24 18:26 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 82ETA on Yumi at Swan?
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 15:39 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 47Maya
Decided to dream about Nicole's again earlier this week for my birthday.
Went and drew Maya (who I remember dreaming about before). Like last time, she was decent, but it felt more restrictive and rushed than the last time and I didn't enjoy it as much as I did when I was there a couple of months ago.
So after my less-than-stellar dream there, I decided that I will no longer be repeating and will be searching for a new provider to dream about in the future.
-
04-18-24 15:32 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 71Cherry
Can anyone confirm if Cherry still only works Saturdays at Nicoles?
-
04-15-24 18:10 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 428I remember Sugar and she was back at Nicoles after the pandemic. I've not been there since the Purge last year so I don't know if she's there now or not. You're right about fingers in the pussy, though. She liked that. I remember she took my hand, put two fngers in there and fucking herself with them saying it was soooo sexy. She was great. Gave a good massage too.
Originally Posted by ChronicLust
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 18:54 #4308Regular Member

Posts: 9Nicole's 2022 SUGAR
Early 2022 visited Nicole's saw sugar.
Cute girl little thick but sexy and short, early 30's probably.
Damage was 100 she agreed to full service.
Started off with BJ then after seeing I was clean she got into 69 pos.
She was giving such great head I thought it was a BBBJ.
I'm testing her limits touching her, I slide my fingers in her pussy and she oks it.
I'm so excited about the fact I think I'm getting a BBBJ (I'm sure it wasnt) I'm thinking "fuck it" and start licking her clit.
During that I bust in her mouth and have the best climax I've heard from head alone.
Once we were done she was disappointed I didn't fuck her. But she was laughing too LOL.
I haven't seen her since and if anyone knows who I'm talking about please pm if you know where she's working!
-
04-08-24 14:33 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 223Swan Spa. I miss Yumi
I took a trip out to Swan Spa, where I usually visit monthly. I already knew that Yumi was out of town, but after having texted in, I was invited to try out the other two girls. When I got there I was led into a room and was asked if I had been there before. I mentioned that I had been there several times and typically see Yumi. She (of course) said that Yumi was a friend of hers, and that let her know what I was looking for. She started with a weak and quick massage and then asked what I wanted. After some negotiation we decided for FS at $1.4, although she kept trying to up the price. She did not allow for roaming or kissing. She just wanted to get down to business. Her body was decent. The breasts larger than they had appeared and her selected position was missionary. Honestly not much else to explain here. It was quick and once I filled the bag (she did make sure I was done), she got dressed, got me a towel and then it was over. No after massage, no nothing. Really business and it really turned me off to the place. I think the experience with Yumi is much higher caliper and I will probably wait until she returns for me to go back. $. 6 for the house and as I said 1.4 for FS. Others may enjoy it, because I did get service, but not the level as I had wished for.
-
03-30-24 20:39 #4306Regular Member

Posts: 8Swan Spa
2nd time going. Stopped by a few weeks ago and got KayKay. Mid 30's I'd say. Petite and she's Chinese. English was pretty fluent and held a good conversation. Massage and flip was good. Started with CBJ, to cowgirl and she definitely knew how to ride as she was doing kegels that got me going good and finished in doggy. Looks: 7/10. Massage: 7/10. Flip: 8/10. Will come back to see her.
1st visit was months back and can confirm about Yumi as I did leave a review on it. For your first visit they do ask for a phone number and offer some sort of "rewards system". After 9 visits the 10th visit is free of charge for the door fee. At least that's what I was told when I first went.
-
03-26-24 22:49 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 56He's like a Mayan calendar conspiracy theorist. Takes apparent correlation and gets off on the paranoia.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
Sucks to suck if your experience has not been the same? Share report or keep piggy backing.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:24 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 106Havnt gone but heard from reliable source it is now open with different owner.
Originally Posted by OxnardBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:57 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 173I stopped by hoping to see Jackie only to find out it is now Dream Spa and it seems to be a Latina joint now which I'm not into. I'll miss Jackie and Kim.
Originally Posted by OxnardBadBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




