Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 17688
-
04-13-24 12:22 #13968Regular Member

Posts: 7Olivia
I saw her last year. Great body, cool chick, decent location. BJ was pretty half assed and the FS was good but hurried. I haven't ruled out going back, but wasn't wowed enough to go back soon after.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 08:38 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 296Olivia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553
Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.
-
04-12-24 13:09 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 69Times are tough here in STL LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:56 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 308Yeah. You just know there's no teeth behind those lips and there will be sores and scabs all over her body. Not my speed.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:25 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 80Yes. It is. I told her to send me a selfie with a face pic.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 10:47 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 279Contacted Marley and.
I asked about location, rates, and if incall was available. She hits me back with this:
"If you can take me and my stuff to get a room in Hazelwood in afton rn. We can do an incall. But you got to help me get a room with the money you going to gimmie for my time".
Uh. What?? So she's stuck in south county, wants free taxi to a notel in north county, and to get a room, and I guess (probably) payment on top of that? Paying for anything with a CC is a big fat nope from me.
-
04-12-24 10:08 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 279So. Gumjob? Always wondered. There's a butterface in I think Fenton that advertises as such but that's a long drive to be disappointed for me.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 23:43 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 1087Boards
Unless there is an unground board that I'm not aware of, this board right here is the most active and informative board for the St. Louis area.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:44 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 94Local References?
Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?
Tnaboard doesn't have much.
Usindys doesn't exist.
Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
-
04-11-24 14:37 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 82The woman in the picture
Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-10-24 23:26 #13958Regular Member

Posts: 16Heather
Here you go: https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88, all of your questions should be answered here.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 22:31 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 92Does Heather have a page? With contact info and pricing?
Originally Posted by DoubleKegv
[View Original Post]
SoCo is very convenient for me and the only other (reliable) provider I've found there is 'Pretty Blue Eyed Playmate' Amy, and I think she moved.
-
04-10-24 20:43 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 301No Teeth Equals Fantastic Head If She Has A Talent For It
Is she completely toothless?! You've got my attention!128559;.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 18:14 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 80She looks older in face since she smokes. I parked in qt which is right next to her quiet but.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Empty hotel. (Springdale).
-
04-10-24 12:49 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 254I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




