Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13968

    Olivia

    I saw her last year. Great body, cool chick, decent location. BJ was pretty half assed and the FS was good but hurried. I haven't ruled out going back, but wasn't wowed enough to go back soon after.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553

    Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.

  2. #13967

    Olivia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553

    Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.

  3. #13966
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Cute young spinner? I mean. Uh. She looks like she's in her 30's.
    Times are tough here in STL LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

  4. #13965
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a junkie, her face.
    Yeah. You just know there's no teeth behind those lips and there will be sores and scabs all over her body. Not my speed.

  5. #13964
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.

    Thanks.
    Yes. It is. I told her to send me a selfie with a face pic.

  6. #13963

    Contacted Marley and.

    I asked about location, rates, and if incall was available. She hits me back with this:

    "If you can take me and my stuff to get a room in Hazelwood in afton rn. We can do an incall. But you got to help me get a room with the money you going to gimmie for my time".

    Uh. What?? So she's stuck in south county, wants free taxi to a notel in north county, and to get a room, and I guess (probably) payment on top of that? Paying for anything with a CC is a big fat nope from me.

  7. #13962
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.
    So. Gumjob? Always wondered. There's a butterface in I think Fenton that advertises as such but that's a long drive to be disappointed for me.

  8. #13961

    Boards

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?

    Tnaboard doesn't have much.

    Usindys doesn't exist.

    Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.

    Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    Unless there is an unground board that I'm not aware of, this board right here is the most active and informative board for the St. Louis area.

  9. #13960

    Local References?

    Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?

    Tnaboard doesn't have much.

    Usindys doesn't exist.

    Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.

    Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

  10. #13959

    The woman in the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She looks older in face since she smokes. I parked in qt which is right next to her quiet but.

    Empty hotel. (Springdale).
    Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.

    Thanks.

  11. #13958

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Does Heather have a page? With contact info and pricing?

    SoCo is very convenient for me and the only other (reliable) provider I've found there is 'Pretty Blue Eyed Playmate' Amy, and I think she moved.
    Here you go: https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88, all of your questions should be answered here.

  12. #13957
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKegv  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned, she about 15-20 minutes from Dupo on the Missouri side of the river. Yes, she absolutely likes to kiss, full DFK.
    Does Heather have a page? With contact info and pricing?

    SoCo is very convenient for me and the only other (reliable) provider I've found there is 'Pretty Blue Eyed Playmate' Amy, and I think she moved.

  13. #13956

    No Teeth Equals Fantastic Head If She Has A Talent For It

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.
    Is she completely toothless?! You've got my attention!128559;.

  14. #13955
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.
    She looks older in face since she smokes. I parked in qt which is right next to her quiet but.

    Empty hotel. (Springdale).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d74caac8-0a37-4532-a697-e72c064bff1b.jpg‎  

  15. #13954
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Cute young spinner? I mean. Uh. She looks like she's in her 30's.
    I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape