Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 7895
-
04-12-24 11:14 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks to you and Inamiko for confirming she's real. I guess it goes to show that you should never assume someone is either real or a scammer until you try.
Originally Posted by TourMgrtom
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 10:16 #7264Regular Member

Posts: 16Faith
I have seen her. She's real and not a scammer. Actually very easy to get things done with 3. 5 was her ask and I went with it because I wanted to get something done right away. Got together within a couple of hours. She's attractive in a girl next door way. Better looking in person.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 09:12 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 487Kind of not attractive as well.
Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 09:10 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 82Definitely real
I met her for lunch and we discussed a trip to Europe and I asked her to do some research on places she would like to see. That was early January and I haven't heard anything since and am not sure I care. Per our conversation, she has travelled extensively mostly solo. It was a strange meeting. But she is real and willing to meet, at least in a public place.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 18:53 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 112Profile text says that she's "not opposed to traveling over seas". Doesn't sound like something a shy person would do. My vote is = scammer.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:21 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 93Great points
Also when seeking allowed a wishlist to be added to the ladies profile things became worse. Now some ladies actually think you'll buy them things before meeting or messaging LOL.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 18:40 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 212FaithBaby999
Anyone see her? She's down to meet at a hotel but she seems either shy or not interested.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-bde92fc630bc
-
04-07-24 20:13 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 390Yeah, if you (or anyone) do play in the bowl I strongly suggest the following:
(1) Read the damn profile. Then read it again. Know the Red Flags: one pic that looks like it's from a catalog, no text or text in stilted or AI-sounding English, multiple locations, wanting to quickly switch to WhatsApp or SnapChat (or anything else which can be used free from overseas, unlike texting.).
(2) No payments before meeting ever ever ever. I suggest sticking to cash only and making clear you don't even have CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, or anything like it and never will (you know, 'cause you're old). Cash can only be exchanged in person!
(3) As soon as she suggests you pay for pics and videos you're wasting your time. She'll never meet. There probably isn't even a "she" to meet. Drop communication.
Just my thoughts.
W.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 06:51 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 644Thanks for the thoughts.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
I was late to the "Golden days" but my first few plays at the the bowl I was overwhelmed with options. Meet and greets almost at will.
Had a few freebies and the ones that asked for "help" were very reasonable. Last few attempts were a waste.
I guess I'll stick to the AMPs.
-
04-06-24 23:56 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 108Utr sb
I have a SB that's interested in a 4 person gangbang. She prefers guys with dad bods. She is black, 5'8" athletic build. Looking to set something up within the next few weeks. DM me any questions.
-
04-06-24 20:40 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 390Nobody's answering you so I will. It fucking sucks. Bots trying to get you to text them on WhatsApp, pic sellers, GPS, and fat pros looking for 2-3 X what they charge in their regular ads. The amazing UTR girl is a fucking unicorn on the sites now in my humble opinion, but if you want a racist Russian 5 built like a brick shithouse for $500 or a hugely fat Southern Belle who can't be bothered to wear makeup to a meet and greet and wants $300, let me send you some links. And those are the real girls, the AI bots I respond to with ChatGPT answers to keep them busy.
The golden age is long gone IMHO.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 15:09 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 644How's the bowl
The free hour got me a few hits (most likely bots and / or pros) but I remember the hassle the last time I paid a membership.
So how's the bowl these days. I know the forum is mostly about warning others about the misses and keeping the hits to yourself until done LOL.
Anybody finding good deals or has the GPS run rampant?
-
04-01-24 14:46 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 1625MayBaby1992
I guess she used to post ads in STG.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-6132ff9e01a1
-
04-01-24 14:29 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 390This almost always means foot fetish. Someone is telling these girls "oh he'll kiss your feet and jerk himself off and you'll make hundreds. " A lot of the girls who mention kink have foot pics. If that's your thing great. For me, whatever.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 11:34 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 34Yeah, I think he's lost the f*ckin plot. The point is to meet young hot girls. Not some insanely mid literal PRO and have coffee with them. You had coffee with a pro. For what 😭.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





