Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7895
-
03-29-24 12:51 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 286But "open to kinks".
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 14:10 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 138Honey cake22
Won't give brain. Enough said.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-54e8ba8389a1
-
03-21-24 16:40 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 93Whitegirlzoey
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-840d30992094
She wants 750 a meet for covered. Wants 1200 for BB. This chick is delusional. She's a 7 or 8 at best with serious GPS.
-
03-19-24 08:13 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 846She's gone
It's moot now.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
Never believed that she was real but who knows.
-
03-13-24 20:22 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 334Might have low balled her too much
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-c2f0886b7112
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
We were going to meet for 300, but I asked if she could do 200 for brief first visit. She agreed, but I never heard back from her. Comms were pretty good at first. Maybe I should have stuck with 300.
-
03-12-24 09:30 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 334Is she real??
That's a fair question. She replies quickly to texts and she hasn't hinted that she needs money for an uber or a babysitter to meet. So. . . . those are hopeful signs. She's familiar with the Tip Top. . . So. . that gives me a sense that she's at least semi-pro.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:08 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 846Did you agree to 400 for an hour?
Originally Posted by Gsoc69
[View Original Post]
On seeking?
-
03-11-24 18:08 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 846Are you sure she's real?
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 16:20 #7242Regular Member

Posts: 10Eliza Ray
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-9bc25d826197
Had coffee with this one this morning. She's definitely a pro disguising herself as something else. Asked for 500 an hour, down for everything covered. Talked her down to 400, thinking of pulling the trigger this Friday.
Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
03-11-24 14:16 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 29Laughable
Yeah $500 ppm, crazy GPS.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 12:15 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 334Tina900
Any info on this one? I'm supposed to meet up with her this week. She looks cute, but I wouldn't mind seeing a body shot. "Curvy" is in the eye of the beholder.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-c2f0886b7112
-
03-09-24 18:13 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 93Watch out
Definitely don't pursue LovingSocialite. She had a badge of verification on Seeking and I thought she was legit. She led me down a rabbit hole which didn't end well. Steer clear my friends.
-
03-03-24 20:31 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 138Elodie
Only will use her hands lmao. Wanted couple bens for that. Passed.
Has same name on seeking.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7cf82ed86d6e71
-
03-02-24 17:13 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 586Wanted too much and is evidently married, too, so that limits certain negotiations on the menu. Plus no way I'm tossing money at somebody so their out-of-work spouse can have it easier.
Originally Posted by Fucker11
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 20:41 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 149I avoided
I never got to a meet and great, she wanted to chit chat on the phone, I had to block her.
Originally Posted by Goteki54
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




