Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13047
-
04-13-24 12:10 #9312Regular Member

Posts: 4River Spa. Mia
Visited River spa again yesterday and Mia greeted me. Last time I visited, I had the other girl Coco which was a great experience but wanted to try out Mia. Mia has long black hair, natural c cups, a nicely shaped round ass, with a beautiful face and looks like she is still in her late 20's or early 30's. Paid the house fee. 7 $ and $1.6 for her tip for a one hour session.
Amazing FS experience, good English, very GFE, was able to communicate well on my needs, she was easily able to deep throat BBBJ, lots of DFKing, and covered multiple positions and ended with cim. Had some time left after finishing and told me we can go again for little more tip, but declined since I didn't have any extra cash on me. We ended the session with a light head massage and chatted for a bit until the end of the session.
Good experience here so far, girls are eager to please and would repeat again.
Address is 128 x E La Habra Blvd #1 La Habra, CA 90631.
The spa isn't found on google yet since it's still a new spot, it's located on the same plaza as Arthur's Coffee shop, on the corner next door to the chiropractor store and across from the car dealership. DM for details if anyone has issues finding it.
-
04-13-24 11:46 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 59Luxe
Hit up luxe a couple weekends ago. Second time there, different girl, same experience. Chunky provider, 5 min massage, on flip, cover on before I'm hard, made her work for it on L2. May give it another shot only because my windows are pretty limited, but it's not great.
-
04-13-24 10:44 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 821Can't give a useful response. Dropped in a couple months back and you'd think from MMS' response I was in a cop uniform. Very suspicious. Told me I'd have to wait -- provider peeked around the corner with similar attitude. Mid-30's-40's. Both had a slutty look (in a good way, tho).
Originally Posted by Mongrmongoose
[View Original Post]
I'm an older guy and not pretty, but the ladies here made me feel like a leper. Turned & left.
-
04-13-24 07:11 #9309Regular Member

Posts: 13Any good?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-city-ca-11011#rubmaps.
Anyone been here before? What's the verdict, because this place is pretty alluring to the eye.
-
04-12-24 22:59 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 188Candy therapy
Just stopped by there comjng from LAX. Storefront sats Arya Thai or something. Asked for Eva but thw one answered says she only works Monday. Asked me if she is ok. I said another time.
Originally Posted by DatChase
[View Original Post]
Was looking for bigger juggs but the one I saw was not too bad. Just saw a booger in her left nostril that turned me off.
-
04-12-24 17:47 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 159Sweet.
Mondo to the rescue. Nice, thank you! I'm on my way. Will report back later.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 02:46 #9306Regular Member

Posts: 12Walked in, walked out
Same experience. Was curious myself. Might have even said the exact words you did. She smiled and her teeth were absolutely horrendous so I walked right out.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
Pass but curious what the experience is like.
-
04-12-24 00:49 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: 5* MP
Here you go.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
12946 Hawthorne Bl.
310-355-1685.
You're welcome.
Mondo.
-
04-12-24 00:35 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 58ISO FS Massage Provider for FFM
I'm coming in from Florida next week for a special event, staying in the Venice area, and seeking a referral to a top-notch provider to meet with my girlfriend and I. Any recommendations would be appreciated, and will be happy to offer referrals for Florida as well. Please PM me. Thanks!
-
04-11-24 11:07 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 41Double pop?
How does this work? Do you tip her twice the HE tip or do they only do it if you're a regular? Can you do two pops in a hour of FS? My gut tells me they'll want double tip but I've never done it so idk.
-
04-10-24 12:59 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 129Candy therapy Gardena
Some one in the oc forum mentioned a MILF, eva, at candy therapy in Gardena. Anyone stopped into this place, is it worth a visit?
-
04-10-24 10:47 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 223It is on Hawthorne. I am not from the area, so not sure if it is near el Segundo Blvd. Though.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 21:04 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone know if Mary from chens is still operating some where?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 20:37 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 1034I stay in the north east LA area and this would be Highland Park not Eagle Rock which is neighboring to the north. Yes there used to be a lot of AMPs years ago in north east LA such as Glassell Park, Highland Park and Eagle Rock. But most got shut down after many busts and a handful remained. Don't think it will ever go back to those days. Especially with all the gentrification. Don't think the white folk will tolerate it. LOL. So take what you can and try it out. I tried most of them back in the day and there never were really any hot ladies in them. Mostly 6's in their 30's and the occasional late 20's. Cutest one was I'd say an 8 at a MP further up on York where a cannabis store is now. She was Japanese and late 20's. A rarity in the area with mostly Chinese girls. She was a lot of fun with a beautiful face and great body. She would be gone for weeks at a time and when back again. I'd visit her and have fun.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:02 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 935MP Recon
Did a recon earlier today on a relatively new MP in the Eagle Rock area (5840 York bl.) I came a couple of weeks ago around 9 pm but it's close.
Anyway, I walked in to check it out again and waited a few seconds and a 40 something lady came to the window. She looked to be around 6 to 6. 5 on the scale. I wasn't impressed, so asked her about "how late they were open" She told me 9 pm and then went on trying to convince me to give her a try. Pulled out her left breast and with the other hand pointed it downstairs, haha.
Just hoping ER starts to go back to the good old days.
Mondo.












Reply With Quote





