Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 871 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongrmongoose  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-city-ca-11011#rubmaps.

    Anyone been here before? What's the verdict, because this place is pretty alluring to the eye.
    Can't give a useful response. Dropped in a couple months back and you'd think from MMS' response I was in a cop uniform. Very suspicious. Told me I'd have to wait -- provider peeked around the corner with similar attitude. Mid-30's-40's. Both had a slutty look (in a good way, tho).

    I'm an older guy and not pretty, but the ladies here made me feel like a leper. Turned & left.

  2. #9321

    Any good?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-city-ca-11011#rubmaps.

    Anyone been here before? What's the verdict, because this place is pretty alluring to the eye.

  3. #9320

    Candy therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Some one in the oc forum mentioned a MILF, eva, at candy therapy in Gardena. Anyone stopped into this place, is it worth a visit?
    Just stopped by there comjng from LAX. Storefront sats Arya Thai or something. Asked for Eva but thw one answered says she only works Monday. Asked me if she is ok. I said another time.

    Was looking for bigger juggs but the one I saw was not too bad. Just saw a booger in her left nostril that turned me off.

  4. #9319

    Sweet.

    Mondo to the rescue. Nice, thank you! I'm on my way. Will report back later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.

    12946 Hawthorne Bl.

    310-355-1685.

    You're welcome.

    Mondo.

  5. #9318

    Walked in, walked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I walked in to check it out again and waited a few seconds and a 40 something lady came to the window. She looked to be around 6 to 6. 5 on the scale. I wasn't impressed, so asked her about "how late they were open" She told me 9 pm and then went on trying to convince me to give her a try. Pulled out her left breast and with the other hand pointed it downstairs, haha.

    Just hoping ER starts to go back to the good old days.

    Mondo.
    Same experience. Was curious myself. Might have even said the exact words you did. She smiled and her teeth were absolutely horrendous so I walked right out.

    Pass but curious what the experience is like.

  6. #9317

    Re: 5* MP

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Hawthorne blvd, near el Segundo blvd?
    Here you go.

    12946 Hawthorne Bl.

    310-355-1685.

    You're welcome.

    Mondo.

  7. #9316

    ISO FS Massage Provider for FFM

    I'm coming in from Florida next week for a special event, staying in the Venice area, and seeking a referral to a top-notch provider to meet with my girlfriend and I. Any recommendations would be appreciated, and will be happy to offer referrals for Florida as well. Please PM me. Thanks!

  8. #9315

    Double pop?

    How does this work? Do you tip her twice the HE tip or do they only do it if you're a regular? Can you do two pops in a hour of FS? My gut tells me they'll want double tip but I've never done it so idk.

  9. #9314

    Candy therapy Gardena

    Some one in the oc forum mentioned a MILF, eva, at candy therapy in Gardena. Anyone stopped into this place, is it worth a visit?

  10. #9313
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Hawthorne blvd, near el Segundo blvd?
    It is on Hawthorne. I am not from the area, so not sure if it is near el Segundo Blvd. Though.

  11. #9312
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Mary is a legend in OLD school trade craft.
    Anyone know if Mary from chens is still operating some where?

  12. #9311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Did a recon earlier today on a relatively new MP in the Eagle Rock area (5840 York bl.) I came a couple of weeks ago around 9 pm but it's close.

    Anyway, I walked in to check it out again and waited a few seconds and a 40 something lady came to the window. She looked to be around 6 to 6. 5 on the scale. I wasn't impressed, so asked her about "how late they were open" She told me 9 pm and then went on trying to convince me to give her a try. Pulled out her left breast and with the other hand pointed it downstairs, haha.

    Just hoping ER starts to go back to the good old days.

    Mondo.
    I stay in the north east LA area and this would be Highland Park not Eagle Rock which is neighboring to the north. Yes there used to be a lot of AMPs years ago in north east LA such as Glassell Park, Highland Park and Eagle Rock. But most got shut down after many busts and a handful remained. Don't think it will ever go back to those days. Especially with all the gentrification. Don't think the white folk will tolerate it. LOL. So take what you can and try it out. I tried most of them back in the day and there never were really any hot ladies in them. Mostly 6's in their 30's and the occasional late 20's. Cutest one was I'd say an 8 at a MP further up on York where a cannabis store is now. She was Japanese and late 20's. A rarity in the area with mostly Chinese girls. She was a lot of fun with a beautiful face and great body. She would be gone for weeks at a time and when back again. I'd visit her and have fun.

  13. #9310

    MP Recon

    Did a recon earlier today on a relatively new MP in the Eagle Rock area (5840 York bl.) I came a couple of weeks ago around 9 pm but it's close.

    Anyway, I walked in to check it out again and waited a few seconds and a 40 something lady came to the window. She looked to be around 6 to 6. 5 on the scale. I wasn't impressed, so asked her about "how late they were open" She told me 9 pm and then went on trying to convince me to give her a try. Pulled out her left breast and with the other hand pointed it downstairs, haha.

    Just hoping ER starts to go back to the good old days.

    Mondo.

  14. #9309

    VIP reopened

    The parlor on Washington Place near the bar has finally reopened.

    I haven't been there for years, and was not impressed then. As I pass by sometimes, I've seen some of the providers standing outside, smoking. None were attractive to me. But YMMV.

  15. #9308

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Flying out and I had a bit more time to explore the area around LAX. I usually visit Fantastic Massage for a decent therapeutic massage with a HE given by an older provider (late 40's, maybe 50's) and it gets the job done, but it is not altogether what I look for as to excitement; it is more about getting a relaxing massage, which is needed before a flight. But with some time on my hand, I wandered and came across 5 Star Massage. I entered at the same time as another monger and he got the beautiful younger therapist before me and I was led to a room to await my fate. In walks in Anne, a very cute and younger spinner. I usually like girls with curves and larger naturals, but Annie was as small as they make them with natural A cups at best. She started with a lighter massage that lasted about 10 minutes at most and then asked what I would like. What I wanted was to spend some time. She offered HE or CBJ. I did not press for FS, which may have been available, although as much as I would have liked a BJ, I know I would not have lasted long, so I told her that I wanted my full time and opted for HE. She would have preferred the alternative as it would have allowed for a higher donation and a faster time, but knowing I wanted to use my time, she allowed for roaming and the HE. As I said the breasts were not there, but her ass was amazing and she was natural, although I did not try for FIV since she kept her panties on. I just brushed up on the outside. She gave a decent HE. Nothing to write home about, but she was cute and that added to the experience. When done, and knowing I wanted my time, she suggested that I massage her, which I welcomingly did for about a half hour. I really didn't try to much to be honest, I imagined what she would need. Doing the job she does and I focused on the hands, feet and back, as well as her beautiful apple-shaped ass. I had a great time and she was so still that she may have even dozed off for a bit. Either way, she eventually got up and said that next time I should try the BJ. She gave a really long hug, slight kiss and thanked me for the time. I do think she got something out of it as well. I will be back for sure, looks like the place has multiple cute girls. $.6 + $1.2.
    Is this the one on Hawthorne blvd, near el Segundo blvd?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape