Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1228
-
04-18-24 15:56 #928Senior Member

Posts: 525Nice, I've definitely tried to though
The table shower story would be the ideal way I'd want to do that too for a 2 pop session. I'd love for them to get me off there and go for round 2 after the massage.
Originally Posted by ChrissCannon
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 14:50 #927Senior Member

Posts: 268Maybe I've just been very lucky! Once (at Pine actually) tip was never discussed so when I gave the tip while leaving she did ask for more saying "2 times". But admittedly it was a light tip. And once in PA the girl purposely got me off during the table shower. Then after tha massage said "only 1" . I offered to tip more but she said no. That one bugged me a little LOL.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 16:54 #926Senior Member

Posts: 525Me either
And I've been going for 10 years. It's always more donation.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 07:45 #925Senior Member

Posts: 268I've been abke to get it at most spas. Including my last 2 trips to Pine.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 21:27 #924Senior Member

Posts: 1302I've never seen or heard of a jack shack / asian massage doing multiple pops without multiple payments.
Originally Posted by ChrissCannon
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 10:47 #923Senior Member

Posts: 268Pine or Harmony?
I've been to Pine a couple of times and enjoyed myself. I was thinking about trying Harmony on my next visit to Warner Robins. Any pros or cons? I like a table shower a quality massage and hopefully 2 pops. Not looking for FS.
-
04-11-24 20:04 #922Senior Member

Posts: 335Thank you
Thank you for clarifying. I read " 6" as $160. My mistake.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 20:02 #921Senior Member

Posts: 335Thank you
Thank you for your reply. I agree with all of what you said.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 18:18 #920Senior Member

Posts: 118Pine Spa
Went through the area yesterday and intended to stop at 4s. However my last experience there wasn't really great and I really wanted to enjoy a good massage. I decided to give pine spa a try after reading your review. Have to admit I actually enjoyed it about as well as service at Fours even though it was just a handshake. CiCi was very soft on the eyes. There was a lot of teasing and she did a great job on the handshake. She didn't ask for the tip up front and did not ask for extra. I see some on here who complain about the pricing being too high but the thing to remember is you get what you pay for and if the girl remembers you as a poor tipper you're going to get a jackhammer that isn't really all that pleasant. The other side of the coin is if you treat them nicely and tip decently (it doesn't have to be extravagant) they remember that and most will put in that extra effort to make sure they keep you happy because they want you to come back. If I need more than a handshake the next time I'm there I'll go to fours otherwise I'll go back to pine where I left feeling really relaxed and satisfied for a lot less coin. My relaxation was. 6 to the house and the same to her. I have a friend in the area who doesn't like this place because he says the service is bad but he's also a guy that thinks .3 or .4 is all the tip he should give. To me getting to roam all over Paradise as well as play with a very nice soft set of b cups is worth more than that. Stay safe fellow mongers and watch your six.
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DavidS21; 04-11-24 at 18:23. Reason: Left out detail
-
04-11-24 10:24 #919Senior Member

Posts: 525Thinking you misread his post
Looks like 60 to house 60 for the handshake. Still more than I'd want to pay though.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 23:46 #918Senior Member

Posts: 335Yikes!
I'm driving a load through Macon next week and thought I'd stop here but $160 to the house and another $160 to the provider is WAY too much. I mean $320 for a hand job?!
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:20 #917Senior Member

Posts: 186Lexi was on "vacation", so saw Julie. Really sweet, cute, 40 ish. Good English, almost as good as Lexi's. Riding game was really good, almost finished early. When I got on top she didn't like the full strokes. Asked to put a leg down and limited how deep I could get. Went through a few positions, finished, then had the TS at the end. I wanted to make sure I had time to finish this time. Will return.
-
04-05-24 10:12 #916Regular Member

Posts: 22Suggestions in Macon or WR
Anyone have a recommendation for a 4 hand male + female experience in Macon or WR?
-
04-03-24 08:07 #915Senior Member

Posts: 186Dropping by 4 Seasons tomorrow. Anyone know what the current talent is? Is Lexi still there?
-
04-03-24 00:09 #914Senior Member

Posts: 51Did Pinky leave Paradise and open a new spa?
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




