Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #913

    Old NC Suana

    Has anyone been to Nancy old place which is not called Aloha Spa? The place is not run by Pinky from Paradise.

  2. #912

    Warner Robins

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    Anything new going on in Warner Robins / Perry area? I need to make a business trip down there in Jan or Feb. Is Pine still the same as it was? Maybe I should check out Harmony finally.
    Well I haven't made it dowm yet. But will definitely be in the area in April. Any news? Has anything changed in the area? Any indies that give a massage?

  3. #911

    Besides that

    My biggest complaint whenever I am there is that they use so much ghetto lube I can't get any friction. I end up having them jerk me off. Anyone know how to say something in Korean that won't offend? Maybe I'll try the Escort route this trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by there recently passing through Macon. They told me the only person there was Amy. Definitely not as young and pretty as some of the others but looks are good. Biggest issue I had was she kept asking $$ for FS. I told her I didn't have that much and gave her the $. 6 I had with me. She started asking for credit card so I told her no thank you. When I held my hand out to take the money back, she said this time OK but bring more next time. Service was OK but she kept asking did I come yet. That got a little annoying but overall everything was decent. If nothing else it make me miss the AMPs in Florida. Maybe I just got them on an off day as it was around 10:45 am when I stopped. Good luck and always watch your six fellow monger.

  4. #910

    Zebulon

    So I've become a bit of a regular there and have been communicating with the girls there quite a bit. And I think I'm giving up on any hope of ever getting past L1. I straight up asked last week and was told that "it's up to the girl". So I said ok do you know any of the girls that might be willing? And they said no we can't ask that. I spoke to Amy, Helen, and one other girl and they just give vague skirt around the question answers. I offered up the standard FS fee for 4's and they didn't really act like it mattered. Not to say I won't be back but that was my goal.

  5. #909

    Pine Spa

    I was in the area and decided to give Pine Spa a try. Upon entry it looked like a legit therapeutic place. The prices ran from $30 for a hhr to $90 for and hour and a half. I chose $60 for an hour. I disrobed and laid on the table. I drew a 30 ish woman named CiCi. She asked if I wanted medium or soft. I chose medium. I was fully draped and she never actually touched my skin for the first 15 minutes. At that point I decided to switch to a soft massage and things took a turn for the better. The drape was removed and she began running her hands over my entire body with a lot of attention to my ass. After a while she began working on my inner thighs and the teasing began. At some point it went beyond teasing and was very enjoyable. On the flip She asked if I wanted Jr taken care of and I said certainly. At that point she lifted her top and exposed a pair of nice b cups. She also allowed touching UTC below the waist. Nothing beyond level 1 was offered but it was still a nice experience. Maybe next time she'll offer more. If not I'll still repeat. The tariff was $. 6 to the house and another $. 6 to CiCi.

  6. #908

    Paradise

    Anyone been to Paradise lately?

  7. #907

    I haven't been in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    It's been 45 min for the last three years I've been there. I do the TS / sauna then skip the massage and get straight to work. I don't go there for a massage. It would probably not be very good anyway.
    Good to know. That sucks as I enjoyed spending more time there. I always hated the sauna myself, and preferred the TS and massage to get the mood going with some teasing.

  8. #906

    Nobody around here has done FS for a benjamin for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by TruvadaSaves  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are paying a Benjamin for a handshake? I promise you that's FS.
    Unfortunately. The house fees and the services have all gone up in the last few years. Used to be able to get out of 4's for a buck 60 for one hour and FS. Now it's 2 at the least, and they try to hustle for 220. But otherwise I agree, unless I'm trying to get past L1 I'm not putting up that much. Maybe 60.

  9. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why they tried to rush you. And as far as I know it should still be an hour. They usually ask hh or hour. I know I usually ask to skip the sauna part though, I like a good TS and massage with some teasing to get the mood going. The sauna just makes me hot and sweaty LOL.
    It's been 45 min for the last three years I've been there. I do the TS / sauna then skip the massage and get straight to work. I don't go there for a massage. It would probably not be very good anyway.

  10. #904

    Zebulon

    Quote Originally Posted by TruvadaSaves  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are paying a Benjamin for a handshake? I promise you that's FS.
    Normally I don't, it's 40, but was hoping to move them past L1, I'll keep following. But you haven't been here in Macon, you won't find FS for a Benjamin unless you want some wierded out trolip in a very sketchy place. But if you can steer me to a decent dream in a decent place for a Benjamin do please share.

  11. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMan  [View Original Post]
    I opted to stop at Zebulon when I didn't have enough time to chase a dream last night. Got there about 8:35 and was met by mamasan and took me to room. Payed 70 for an hr, she said young girl be there in 15 minutes and during wait she will bring hot stone and I said ok. She brought in the stone and put on my back on a towel and wrapped the, felt nice as she rubbed my back a little saying young girl will be here shortly. I waited and mamasan comes back in to check on me and says 5 minutes. A few minutes later a young girl that goes by Amy comes in and removes stones. Asked how hard I wanted and I told her medium since I have a fused back and shoulder surgery a little over a year ago. The massage was good and she kept getting up on knees next to head and rubbed my head between her legs, she was wearing tight and a mini dress and as she rubbed all the way down to my but I could feel the warmth of her peach. Was a nice tease, as she got to legs and worked them she get a purposeful slip to the boys, . Once message was done and warm towel wipe down she really started the tease which felt great, on the flip she asked if I tip good and suggested her raise her shirt I told her yes and she raised shirt pulled down bra and twisted her nipple to get hard, grabbed some lotion and went to work on hand shake, bent over and tongued my nipples then put her in my mouth, she pulled skirt does but didn't let me inside tights but good otc feel and sucking and feeling her nice (c) cups I didn't last as long as I wanted. Gave her $ Benjamin and of course wanted more! I gave her suggestions if want more need to suck on me, she shook her hand no and smiled the whole time. All in all was a nice first visit.
    Why'all are paying a Benjamin for a handshake? I promise you that's FS.

  12. #902

    Zebulon

    I opted to stop at Zebulon when I didn't have enough time to chase a dream last night. Got there about 8:35 and was met by mamasan and took me to room. Payed 70 for an hr, she said young girl be there in 15 minutes and during wait she will bring hot stone and I said ok. She brought in the stone and put on my back on a towel and wrapped the, felt nice as she rubbed my back a little saying young girl will be here shortly. I waited and mamasan comes back in to check on me and says 5 minutes. A few minutes later a young girl that goes by Amy comes in and removes stones. Asked how hard I wanted and I told her medium since I have a fused back and shoulder surgery a little over a year ago. The massage was good and she kept getting up on knees next to head and rubbed my head between her legs, she was wearing tight and a mini dress and as she rubbed all the way down to my but I could feel the warmth of her peach. Was a nice tease, as she got to legs and worked them she get a purposeful slip to the boys, . Once message was done and warm towel wipe down she really started the tease which felt great, on the flip she asked if I tip good and suggested her raise her shirt I told her yes and she raised shirt pulled down bra and twisted her nipple to get hard, grabbed some lotion and went to work on hand shake, bent over and tongued my nipples then put her in my mouth, she pulled skirt does but didn't let me inside tights but good otc feel and sucking and feeling her nice (c) cups I didn't last as long as I wanted. Gave her $ Benjamin and of course wanted more! I gave her suggestions if want more need to suck on me, she shook her hand no and smiled the whole time. All in all was a nice first visit.

  13. #901

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    There was even a sign in the room that said all sessions at four seasons are 45 minutes.
    I haven't been in several months so didn't realize that. So less time and price has stayed the same or gone up from that standard door fee? I'm not happy about that either way.

  14. #900
    There was even a sign in the room that said all sessions at four seasons are 45 minutes.

  15. #899

    That's pretty annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in the other day and got Lexi. Cute, 5'3"" spinner. She said she's 44 but looks like 30's. The conversation was easy because her English was so good. Enjoyable time, but I didn't realize it was only a 45 minute session. After a few positions she told me I needed to hurry and finish, or Mamasan would be knocking on the door. Unfortunately I couldn't finish being hurried like that. She was apologetic. Oh well. She was fun and tight, but the tunnel is short. I'm only slight over average and I felt the back wall with every stroke. She didn't complain, but her face said it was unpleasant for her. I would definitely repeat, but ask for a quicker TS, and no massage.
    Not sure why they tried to rush you. And as far as I know it should still be an hour. They usually ask hh or hour. I know I usually ask to skip the sauna part though, I like a good TS and massage with some teasing to get the mood going. The sauna just makes me hot and sweaty LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape