Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Reminder: Please never ever be this guy. I was scrolling and found an ad with a text exchange between a monger and provider. I haven't felt secondhand embarrassment like this in a while. I understand we have all had a provider or two that we really liked their personality and was a hot piece of ass. But please don't start being needy and texting them like they are your girlfriend. They never like it and makes them feel weird 99% of the time. I know she smiled at you, said you had the best D she's ever had, and you're definitely the first person she has let hit it raw. However, please, just please don't be this guy. Thanks.
    Those are the guys who show up in Pattaya and within a week are supporting an entire village outside Buriram. Along with two other suckers. From their home countries. I loove yooo hansum man

  2. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Reminder: Please never ever be this guy. I was scrolling and found an ad with a text exchange between a monger and provider. I haven't felt secondhand embarrassment like this in a while. I understand we have all had a provider or two that we really liked their personality and was a hot piece of ass. But please don't start being needy and texting them like they are your girlfriend. They never like it and makes them feel weird 99% of the time. I know she smiled at you, said you had the best D she's ever had, and you're definitely the first person she has let hit it raw. However, please, just please don't be this guy. Thanks.
    I GUARANTEE the price went up for him next time.

  3. #1854
    Wow! That is a classic example of someone who is p**sy whipped, don't be a simp.

  4. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Reminder: Please never ever be this guy. I was scrolling and found an ad with a text exchange between a monger and provider. I haven't felt secondhand embarrassment like this in a while. I understand we have all had a provider or two that we really liked their personality and was a hot piece of ass. But please don't start being needy and texting them like they are your girlfriend. They never like it and makes them feel weird 99% of the time. I know she smiled at you, said you had the best D she's ever had, and you're definitely the first person she has let hit it raw. However, please, just please don't be this guy. Thanks.
    If the date was nice, I will only say, "Thanks again" with a smile and that's it.

  5. #1852

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Reminder: Please never ever be this guy. I was scrolling and found an ad with a text exchange between a monger and provider. I haven't felt secondhand embarrassment like this in a while. I understand we have all had a provider or two that we really liked their personality and was a hot piece of ass. But please don't start being needy and texting them like they are your girlfriend. They never like it and makes them feel weird 99% of the time. I know she smiled at you, said you had the best D she's ever had, and you're definitely the first person she has let hit it raw. However, please, just please don't be this guy. Thanks.
    The GFE usually begins and ends at the door. .

  6. #1851

    Small Rant

    Reminder: Please never ever be this guy. I was scrolling and found an ad with a text exchange between a monger and provider. I haven't felt secondhand embarrassment like this in a while. I understand we have all had a provider or two that we really liked their personality and was a hot piece of ass. But please don't start being needy and texting them like they are your girlfriend. They never like it and makes them feel weird 99% of the time. I know she smiled at you, said you had the best D she's ever had, and you're definitely the first person she has let hit it raw. However, please, just please don't be this guy. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1765.jpg‎  

  7. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabor  [View Original Post]
    Wise to shut it down.
    IMO, he was begging for trouble. The legal standard is incredibly low for Abetting Prostitution. Literally helping a girl craft a draft for an ad is enough to qualify. Pimping has HUUUGE penalties in NC. And this is the guy all the vice detectives really want to get. The current playbook is to bust the provider, who faces a class 1 misdemeanor with a penalty of up to 45 days. They scare her with that 45 days in jail threat to have her flip on her 'pimp'. Literally they don't care how much control or involvement he has with her. He faces a MINIMUM OF 92 MONTHS and a maximum of 182 MONTHS when convicted. They would love to get Facino, and every time he posted I was thinking "Dude, I'm sure LEO monitors this forum and all they have to do is reach out to you via DM, and get a warrant to find out where your textapp number you're providing leads them" They busted her with drugs, so I'd be shocked if she didn't flip to get out of it.

  8. #1849

    Utr

    Honestly I'm glad I never interacted with that guy. Never seen or contacted him but may have found him in the records same day same location as his female companion. So who knows. Similar charges. Maybe someone who met the female companions may know if that's him. Since he supposedly was in the motel suite as other members have said.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    What was hilarious was his rant that he was going to go away and to "catch them while they still here" or "only time available for the week" and then 2 days later would be posting again. I have seen Leslie and posted a review and was a very meh experience so I gave up on it at that point. But the way he was fooling people with all this get it while you can shenanigans were hilarious to read.

  9. #1848

    Maybe not getting so much business

    What was hilarious was his rant that he was going to go away and to "catch them while they still here" or "only time available for the week" and then 2 days later would be posting again. I have seen Leslie and posted a review and was a very meh experience so I gave up on it at that point. But the way he was fooling people with all this get it while you can shenanigans were hilarious to read.

  10. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]

    I bet there are plenty of chicks placing ads on regular sites getting nowhere near the traffic this pimp was generating.
    If so that might have more to do with the fact that these girls were actually attractive, which is sadly exceptionally rare among providers here. Not old, toothless, obvious meth heads, obese etc.

    And I would guess that the number of people that post or even just read on here is a smaller group than the group of men that use the various escort and massage ad websites.

    I agree that UTR maybe isn't the best phrasing for it, but generally close enough for all intents and purposes.

  11. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much a technicality though right?

    Like pretty clear from the posts that if you partook in this you were just one in a gigantic line of dudes from here.

    I bet there are plenty of chicks placing ads on regular sites getting nowhere near the traffic this pimp was generating.
    Y'know I've seriously been wondering that myself. I mean, we've got to be a tiny subset of the intended audience for these, right? What percentage just see the ad and go, without being interested in forums and reviews? I can think of no way to know from our end.

  12. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Naw this seems more scorched earth so thinking there was trouble with our favorite uncle.
    Curious if any of you texted him in the past 24.

  13. #1844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Never seemed like a really good idea how he was advertising

    Wise to shut it down.

  14. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    I believe the thought process is the only letting people know availability was here.

    No ads placed on the other public sites and no formal web sites for the girls.
    Pretty much a technicality though right?

    Like pretty clear from the posts that if you partook in this you were just one in a gigantic line of dudes from here.

    I bet there are plenty of chicks placing ads on regular sites getting nowhere near the traffic this pimp was generating.

  15. #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    How can anyone describe this as a "UTR" when this dude was actively pimping back to back slots all day every day? This was the most "on radar" situation I could imagine.
    I believe the thought process is the only letting people know availability was here.

    No ads placed on the other public sites and no formal web sites for the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape