Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Guessing someone fucked it up and Facino decided no more UTRs for anyone.
    How can anyone describe this as a "UTR" when this dude was actively pimping back to back slots all day every day? This was the most "on radar" situation I could imagine.

  2. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Guessing someone fucked it up and Facino decided no more UTRs for anyone.
    Very weird / concerning. Never saw them so can't comment on whether it was all sketchy but something is obviously going on.

  3. #1839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Just a guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    How does this delete your posts?
    He's trying to cover his tracks?

  4. #1838

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    That was my first thought.
    How does this delete your posts?

  5. #1837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Got stung

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Naw this seems more scorched earth so thinking there was trouble with our favorite uncle.
    That was my first thought.

  6. #1836

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Guessing someone fucked it up and Facino decided no more UTRs for anyone.
    Naw this seems more scorched earth so thinking there was trouble with our favorite uncle.

  7. #1835

    Re: UTR Thread

    Guessing someone fucked it up and Facino decided no more UTRs for anyone.

  8. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    I found that iporntv.net pulls most of their videos from pornhub and you don't need a VPN to access it. Does anyone know of any similar websites?
    Try websites called hqporner also netfapx.

  9. #1833

    Ashtonn

    There were several reports in the past she doesn't respect people's time. Well the dream is just as horrible as wait time. About 10 minutes into Hr session she goes inside bathroom and never returns. When I knock door to check on her, she was doing nothing. I tell her we should continue with dream, she declines and kicks me out and won't do partial refund either. This is day robbery, complete shit show.

    AVOID AVOID AVOID.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/290301806455

  10. #1832

    Site that Carry Pornhub Videos

    I found that iporntv.net pulls most of their videos from pornhub and you don't need a VPN to access it. Does anyone know of any similar websites?

  11. #1831

    Stupid indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    They used to meet at Denny's once a week or so and talk really loudly about their adventures. One of the employees called the cops, they sent an undercover, then a couple of the guys were stupid enough to get involved in the business. They should have written "arrest me" on their foreheads.

    They called themselves "The League" after the movie "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. ".

    A2.
    I was living there and remember seeing it on the AM news. My point was it leaked all the way down to casual members. Some of those poor suckers were outed to their families.

  12. #1830

    Yes

    QUOTE=RideNbuy;6767215 IRS, FBI, DOJ.

    Do you trust the system?

    2 Masters, over 20 industry certifications and my own small corporation (not business) and I am ok with these agencies. In fact, some of my work is contracted through a couple of those agencies, plus Homeland. With the exception of Hoover's long reign at the FBI, and what has come out about him posthumously those agencies really don't bother me.

    I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future!

  13. #1829
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Those guys were stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago LEO infiltrated a Seattle based site, tied the website owner to a brothel, arrested him and two underlings, and proceeded to out 50 or so more. They may not be able to bring charges but they most certainly can cause major embarrassment. Closer to home, military police will visit parking lots of massage parlors, jot down license plates and if any are military out the guys to their unit leadership.
    They used to meet at Denny's once a week or so and talk really loudly about their adventures. One of the employees called the cops, they sent an undercover, then a couple of the guys were stupid enough to get involved in the business. They should have written "arrest me" on their foreheads.

    They called themselves "The League" after the movie "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. ".

    A2.

  14. #1828
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Did you ever

    Quote Originally Posted by RideNbuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I used a bad example with the former president, since the charges, in the mind of som appear to be political and not based on law. Fortunately, we live in a country where we can speak, and have our own opinion. Apologies to anyone "offended".
    You can't even post the words.

    Trump.

    Biden.

    With nothing else and some douchebag is going to have to say something about how one is great and the other one sucks.

    I moved it to the stupid shit thread.

    A2.

  15. #1827

    Didn't mean to be political

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to keep politics out of my hobby, so not biting on that one.

    However, wanted to add that 7 years ago, when I was still married I was stopped for a brake light out. The cop ran the woman with me in the car (sugar relationship situation and we were just out on the town), and guess what, she had a prior prostitution bust, which I did not know about. I told her the cop had no right to demand her I'd as a passenger, but she gave it over anyway, uggh. He could see from the registration that I was married, so the cop pulled me out of the car and asked a bunch of questions away from the girl. I played it very cool and they got nothing incriminating. Literally the next day I'm in my office at work and the receptionist buzzes in with "Detective so and so is on the line for you. " I pick up because I think something happened to someone in my family. He says, "hey, I saw you were stopped last night with someone in the car we know and I'd like you to come in to talk about it. I figured, based on the circumstances it would be best to call you in your office vs at home. " Whoa. What I should have done was call my lawyer. What I did instead, (because I was worried about fallout and I knew they had nothing anyway) was go down to Police HQ where I just gave the detective nothing. He was pissed, but could do nothing because obviously no one saw or admitted to a crime. I asked him how he found out where I worked and it turns out. LinkedIn. As we parted in the lobby he said "Hey, I wish you told me the truth, it might have been easier on you if you had. " I had no idea what to make of that veiled threat. I had about a 40 minute commute home and in that time he had called my wife to have an 'off the record talk with her about my prostitution activities. ' Had I gotten divorced immediately at this point, and not a few years down the line, I would have sued the department. But yes, there is much they can do! They are bastards, and I still think this guy had some personal involvement, just never figured out how.
    Maybe I used a bad example with the former president, since the charges, in the mind of som appear to be political and not based on law. Fortunately, we live in a country where we can speak, and have our own opinion. Apologies to anyone "offended".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape