Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34307

    LOL yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan  [View Original Post]
    That is pornstar Dani Daniels. Even if you didn't know her reverse lookup of the images tells you who it is.
    I texted. Don't take cash. EBay gift cards only. LOL.

  2. #34306

    Nova / Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was calling herself Candii two years ago. Nice friendly girl and snatch was lean and smelled fresh. But eat that snatch at your own risk, she is very agreeable to BBFS, so assume some monger just filled her snatch with swimmers before you.

    I walked away the last time I saw her, she had 2 big so-called spider bites on her leg, both of the sores oozing yellow puss. I was nervous about getting a gift from her, so I wanted no contact with her body! If you plan to dine at her why, then remember body fluids can sometimes be gift bearing.

    LB.
    I too haven't seen her in a couple of years during the Candii days. She was fun at the time then comms got sporadic and then I got ghosted. Tried to see her again today just to see if I was missing anything but after decent comms I got to the place and didn't hear back from her. Ghosted again for the 2nd and last time.

    Stay Safe!

  3. #34305

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    That is pornstar Dani Daniels. Even if you didn't know her reverse lookup of the images tells you who it is.

  4. #34304

    I know. Seems TGTBT


  5. #34303

    Scatterbrain

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I have no Intel on her. IMO most of those face pics looks like she is pretty tattered. Some of the body pics look good, but I would say they're old.
    Saw her a few times. No drama has a room full of cats and a dog. But she is a scatterbrain almost to the point of wanting to walk. She'll let you BBFS with finish on back of belly.

  6. #34302

    Fitness girl

    Anyone had the pleasure? She's been inquired about in the massage section but I figured I'd check in here as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/925383312202

  7. #34301

    More AI Fuckery

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    LOL, another example of AI fuckery. Here is a pic from the veteran Strawberry Red, she actually posted it on her SA profile. Looks like someone hit a lead off homerun off the side of her face! .
    Man that is a horribly done screwup. Eyes don't match face looks like baseball bat taken to right side.

  8. #34300

    More AI fuckery

    LOL, another example of AI fuckery. Here is a pic from the veteran Strawberry Red, she actually posted it on her SA profile. Looks like someone hit a lead off homerun off the side of her face! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Ha! Good call. IDK what that beach pic is? Looks almost like 2 pics threaded together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AI fuckery.jpg‎  

  9. #34299

    Redhead

    Saw her once some time back when she was at the Argyle motels. I recall she's from out of town like Philly or something. She got the job done without drama. (I usually do lunchtime visits to avoid drama). Otherwise nothing remarkably good or bad. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I have no Intel on her. IMO most of those face pics looks like she is pretty tattered. Some of the body pics look good, but I would say they're old.
    .

  10. #34298

    Nova Was Called Candii. Had Yellow Puss Oozing Spider Bites

    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recent intel on Nova. Her posts says she's a long time provider but recently had a name change. And does not mention prior name. Seems like she's running from bad reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675718677397

    I am more curious about hygiene etc. I love DATY so prefer no surprises.
    I saw her when she was calling herself Candii two years ago. Nice friendly girl and snatch was lean and smelled fresh. But eat that snatch at your own risk, she is very agreeable to BBFS, so assume some monger just filled her snatch with swimmers before you.

    I walked away the last time I saw her, she had 2 big so-called spider bites on her leg, both of the sores oozing yellow puss. I was nervous about getting a gift from her, so I wanted no contact with her body! If you plan to dine at her why, then remember body fluids can sometimes be gift bearing.

    LB.

  11. #34297

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Rich posted a BBBJ rating inquiry maybe a month ago. My blue ribbon went to Ariana. But Ashley does a GREAT job with her mouth, and everything else. Highly recommend
    Ashley James is definitely great with her mic skills. I haven't dreamed with Ariana just yet.

  12. #34296
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Can someone remind me what the consensus is on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/334684337424.

    I looked up Exotic Redhead in the search bar but nothing came up. I feel like if they don't have a name in the description it's probably because bad service but wanted to double check.
    I have no Intel on her. IMO most of those face pics looks like she is pretty tattered. Some of the body pics look good, but I would say they're old.

  13. #34295

    Anyone seen her before

    If your getting a bad vibe / spider sense perks up you should always listen to it! IMHO.

    Beenthere9.

  14. #34294

    Positive report for Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    I ventured north to Arlington yesterday for a QV with this long time provider. There are some negative reviews on here about her, so I was very happy and pleased with my visit. First off she was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Next was her location. Clean, nice and safe. Too many providers are in sketchy hotels but Kim is a newer gated apartment.

    She's a short one. Maybe 5' tall. Cute and had a nice calm demeanor. Service was top notch and afterwards I feel like I was at a 5 star resort with the clean up. Warm washcloth and towel. Amazing.

    She's been in Jax awhile, so knows what she is doing. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/290806692876
    Hi, Does she fit the weight listed?

  15. #34293

    Intel on Nova AKA Candii

    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recent intel on Nova. Her posts says she's a long time provider but recently had a name change. And does not mention prior name. Seems like she's running from bad reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675718677397

    I am more curious about hygiene etc. I love DATY so prefer no surprises.
    I like that as well, but if you end up with no money or no fun. Where does that leave you.

    I have seen her before she left town for about a year or more. She was using Candii when she first came back to town after about a month name went to Nova. Bad business, Bad attitude, Bd's around, thuggish.

    She was a good time when I first Dreamed with her it went down hill quickly a month maybe, BD's around, scamming! Stay away IMHO! These are facts not hearsay! That's not something to look forward too! YMMV!! You have been warned, up to you as always.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape