Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13936
-
04-15-24 19:08 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 27Got a tip on a semi-utr friend of mine. She's a regular when she's in town and she's looking for more friends.
Young, early 20's, ebony, under 5 ft, in shape, cute from face to feet, bubble butt. Always clean and d&d free.
Nice northwest incall, gated area. She'll ask for a pic but it's just so she knows who she's looking for because she'll meet outside her place.
Awesome bbj, dt, cfs, msog. Not quite GFE with no kissing, but vocal / verbal, has music going, and definitely gets into it. Will ride and move into you in almost any position. Def not a dead fish.
Started talks at 350 but was able to bring her down and she's been awesome thru multiple visits.
Looking to give her info to seniors. Not looking to trade, just don't want too many randos showing up due to necessary discretion. Also will be trying to post more and give freer info, but this one is my favorite atm.
-
04-15-24 18:25 #11565Banned Member

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
04-15-24 15:35 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 78Well she wanted me to give everyone her number.
I am curious how many guy hit her up. She can do solo or bring her sister. They both are great. (702) XXX-2573 her name is April.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 13:57 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 78Pic
Here is a pic of her. Her sister is almost the same.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 17:06 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 34Sofie was great
I reached out to Sofie earlier in the week and got an immediate response, but decided I was too tired that night.
Pinged her again early afternoon later in the week and again got a prompt response.
Easy screening (pic of hotel room door open showing number).
No deposit or endless questions.
She showed up within an hour of me reaching out.
Very nice and enthusiastic. She does use a translator app, but when she is in the mood, whatever she is saying translates on its own- really sexy.
She started with a CBJ on the couch then we moved to the bed.
Went cowgirl for quite a bit then switched to missionary until I blew. She knows how to ride.
Recover, some chit chat, a decent massage and then it was back to business.
More CBJ, handjob, more CBJ, than ACG.
She was very enthusiastic and was willing to keep going, but another shot wasn't in the cards for me.
Cleaned up and said goodbyes.
Would highly recommend Sofie. Beautiful and great attitude.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168142974
-
04-14-24 13:46 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 78I got the hookup on 2 Latina sisters (actual sisters)
They are about late 20's maybe early 30's. They don't do anything with each other, but will work together. They don't post. They got good menu options. No greek or DFK I believe but everything else. I did a cuckold session with one of them with a BBC. It was hot. She took it like a champ. They both are cool. Have not Seen them both together. YET! IN a day or 2. They are 2 each 1/2 hour. PM me. If anyone has RARA current number she use to post on mojovillage that would be a positive or some info to trade. Looking for average build to skinny.
-
04-14-24 10:46 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 808Well she is real
I met her when she was kinda new or young. I'm sure she's figured this out.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
If her body is your type then go for it.
She's legit.
-
04-13-24 10:50 #11559Banned Member

Posts: 443Info?
https://tryst.link/escort/stephanieholsen702
She has been popping up. Her body is my type.
Has anyone seen her? She has great reviews BUT latest is from 3 years ago.
-
04-11-24 23:35 #11558Senior Member

Posts: 648GFE fun with a young cute Latina
Amy from Cuba. GFE fun with a young cute Latina. Her photos are 100% real she is sweet and no rush. Way better looking body and face than Sofia and weigh less mechanical. It's in a nice condo complex clean house. She was fresh out of the shower with fresh breath. Very nice time DFK MSOG FIV SOT Sucking on her perky little tits touching her entire body. I was hot she told me to turn on the AC. You're going to have to talk to her about rates but she said she would give my online friends a better price. My name is Antonio with the Latina girls. She did have piercings in her hood, tongue and nipples. She was very happy and nice no English. A little bit of belly damaged it may be from a baby not sure. You can see it in a couple photos. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/167980133 I didn't ask about bbbj
-
04-11-24 17:55 #11557Senior Member

Posts: 252Piper
If you search for her email on TER you will find her reviews. If you click on the 411 link you will see her pictures including her face.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:50 #11556Regular Member

Posts: 11Most of the reviews are solid. I would agree that she's probably closer to 50, but assuming photos are representative, she looks fantastic. I always have an eye for milfy providers and as mentioned, rates are solid. Just curious if anyone in Vegas has seen her and can provide some more insight. I'll be back in Vegas in a few weeks and may do some recon if no one else has seen her.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 15:14 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 434Piper Pietersen
I did a quick search when I saw those rates, most likley over 50. Has reviews on ter, and with the portland hx, tna may be a worthwhile search if you are serious.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:47 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 186Great Rates
Just checked out her website. The rates are a very good value. The pics look good but she blurred her face and I wonder how old she is. Screening is a bit tough with a drivers license upload required. That all being said, I would like to see some reviews somewhere and get a better feel for services. Seems like an interesting find if others know what her NO list looks like and how she actually looks in real life.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 12:23 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 3424The most recent review on TER is from Feb and is Vegas-based. It's a positive review. TER I'd: 225912.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 11:05 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 3424Good for you!
I think they have a good crop over there, and the booker is easy to work with.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





