Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 930 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11557
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.
    Kayla and Crystal can be had for roughly half that but it's more of a take turns thing and not necessarily a double. I've seen them a few times but lately their service hasn't been the greatest. Still sweet girls but just kind of boring.

  2. #11556
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.
    Tasia and her stable have been known to be willing at that price (with everything else included too). I've had that a couple times but it was also her going "hey, shae's over, you want her to join?" and 200 became 400 for the double on the fly.

  3. #11555

    Double BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtzapMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if there are still active.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9044761-314360
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.

  4. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSheep  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this weekend, would like to find a provider down with doing DP. Use to know a cute thing from LA that would visit every now and then and she and her boyfriend would entertain.
    Not sure if there are still active.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9044761-314360

  5. #11553

    DP couples

    Coming in this weekend, would like to find a provider down with doing DP. Use to know a cute thing from LA that would visit every now and then and she and her boyfriend would entertain.

  6. #11552

  7. #11551

    Kayden Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions
    Had a great session with Kayden which included a trip to Greece. I thought she was great and Booker is great to deal with.

    I had trouble with my phone and we did everything through email.

    They have two Latinas I would like to meet Christina and Katie.

    I'm itching to have a Latina in a few weeks.

  8. #11550

    Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by Minkey  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Vegas for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of providers that allow phone recording of the session. Thanks!
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions

  9. #11549

    New Visitor

    I'll be in Vegas for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of providers that allow phone recording of the session. Thanks!

  10. #11548

    Lindseyraye

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's gone through 2 or 3 name changes.

    On PD there is one profile under the name Lindsey Raye with the same pics on the Tryst ad for Riley Tate:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Lindseyraye

    Also on PD there is a profile for Riley Tate with completely difference pictures:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Rileytatexo

    I'm almost positive she also worked under a different name with the old booker who handled a lot of the higher priced Vegas gals like Emi Rei and Madeline Marie.

    All of the above tells me to stay away from her.
    If you go down to the privatedelights thread I posted 2 real review links about Lindseyraye some time ago. Avoid!

  11. #11547

    Scam: Ethiopian Mya TOFTT

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7028480753

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetmyalove32

    Be warned. No reviews that I could find, and took the risk of testing the waters. She's the real person, otherwise I would've walked on arrival. Unfortunately, that's as real as it gets. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. Once you're inside, she becomes a bottomless money pit. Even taking off clothes is an extra charge, and it's pretty obvious that she wouldn't ever honor the trade even if paid.

    Just stay away. Out a couple of bucks, not bent about it, but hopefully this saves someone at least some amount of headache. If anyone has any goodwill leads to pass along in DMs, I'm not beggin', but I wouldn't say no.

  12. #11546

    Riley Tate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Throw6384  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat new to this, looking for some info on these. Some look too good to be true?

    https://tryst.link/escort/paris_702#photos.

    https://tryst.link/escort/courtneylee#availability.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rileytatexo#photos.
    I'm pretty sure she's gone through 2 or 3 name changes.

    On PD there is one profile under the name Lindsey Raye with the same pics on the Tryst ad for Riley Tate:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Lindseyraye

    Also on PD there is a profile for Riley Tate with completely difference pictures:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Rileytatexo

    I'm almost positive she also worked under a different name with the old booker who handled a lot of the higher priced Vegas gals like Emi Rei and Madeline Marie.

    All of the above tells me to stay away from her.

  13. #11545
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    That even though she has two reviews on TER. I suspect that they're fake and she's a scam. I reached out to one of her reviewers. And I wasn't sold.
    The chick in those pictures could command $700+ an hour in this market. Of course it's fake.

  14. #11544

    My feeling is

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/818-655-0571

    Any intel?

    She has two reviews. $300/60.

    One review from someone with only one review. The other is from a guy with multiple.

    She looks good.
    That even though she has two reviews on TER. I suspect that they're fake and she's a scam. I reached out to one of her reviewers. And I wasn't sold.

  15. #11543

    Kerry

    Reverse image search on pics show up all sorts of porn sites. I'd bet 99.99% scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/818-655-0571

    Any intel?

    She has two reviews. $300/60.

    One review from someone with only one review. The other is from a guy with multiple.

    She looks good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape