Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13937
-
04-11-24 11:05 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 3425Good for you!
I think they have a good crop over there, and the booker is easy to work with.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 09:18 #11551Regular Member

Posts: 11Piper Pietersen
Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.
I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM.
Thanks.
Monger.
-
04-11-24 00:18 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 82Kayden
Thanks for your recommendation. I was able to see Kayden and she is super sweet and GFE. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:29 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes, concur about Crystal and Kayla. Sweetest ladies you'll find, but their double is one doing you at a time. No rhythm or intensity. Had to use their hand to get to the finish. Better to go elsewhere for a true double team experience.
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 21:29 #11548Regular Member

Posts: 9Latinas?
Am visiting this weekend. Hoping to get some recommendations on any good Latina providers. Any prior experience with any that don't play the upcharge game?
-
04-09-24 16:21 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 73Kayla and Crystal can be had for roughly half that but it's more of a take turns thing and not necessarily a double. I've seen them a few times but lately their service hasn't been the greatest. Still sweet girls but just kind of boring.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 14:01 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 62Tasia and her stable have been known to be willing at that price (with everything else included too). I've had that a couple times but it was also her going "hey, shae's over, you want her to join?" and 200 became 400 for the double on the fly.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 09:41 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 339Double BBBJ?
Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.
Originally Posted by UtzapMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 17:16 #11544Regular Member

Posts: 5Not sure if there are still active.
Originally Posted by ScreamingSheep
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9044761-314360
-
04-08-24 12:38 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 292DP couples
Coming in this weekend, would like to find a provider down with doing DP. Use to know a cute thing from LA that would visit every now and then and she and her boyfriend would entertain.
-
04-08-24 00:26 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 97Landing soon
About to land and wanted to know if anyone saw these ones.
1. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...633/7252501234.
2. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...757/7257249981.
3. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...396/7024826124.
-
04-07-24 17:09 #11541Banned Member

Posts: 443Kayden Love
Had a great session with Kayden which included a trip to Greece. I thought she was great and Booker is great to deal with.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I had trouble with my phone and we did everything through email.
They have two Latinas I would like to meet Christina and Katie.
I'm itching to have a Latina in a few weeks.
-
04-07-24 12:10 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 3425Recording
There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof
https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions
-
04-07-24 07:50 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 82New Visitor
I'll be in Vegas for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of providers that allow phone recording of the session. Thanks!
-
04-06-24 17:46 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 434Lindseyraye
If you go down to the privatedelights thread I posted 2 real review links about Lindseyraye some time ago. Avoid!
Originally Posted by MlDawgs16
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





