Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 930 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11551

    Piper Pietersen

    Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.

    I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM.

    Thanks.

    Monger.

  2. #11550

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions
    Thanks for your recommendation. I was able to see Kayden and she is super sweet and GFE. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

  3. #11549
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    Kayla and Crystal can be had for roughly half that but it's more of a take turns thing and not necessarily a double. I've seen them a few times but lately their service hasn't been the greatest. Still sweet girls but just kind of boring.
    Yes, concur about Crystal and Kayla. Sweetest ladies you'll find, but their double is one doing you at a time. No rhythm or intensity. Had to use their hand to get to the finish. Better to go elsewhere for a true double team experience.

  4. #11548

    Latinas?

    Am visiting this weekend. Hoping to get some recommendations on any good Latina providers. Any prior experience with any that don't play the upcharge game?

  5. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.
    Kayla and Crystal can be had for roughly half that but it's more of a take turns thing and not necessarily a double. I've seen them a few times but lately their service hasn't been the greatest. Still sweet girls but just kind of boring.

  6. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.
    Tasia and her stable have been known to be willing at that price (with everything else included too). I've had that a couple times but it was also her going "hey, shae's over, you want her to join?" and 200 became 400 for the double on the fly.

  7. #11545

    Double BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtzapMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if there are still active.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9044761-314360
    Has anyone had success getting a double BBBJ with two providers and it not be excessive cost? I'd be willing to do around 400 for it if anyone has a suggestion.

  8. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSheep  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this weekend, would like to find a provider down with doing DP. Use to know a cute thing from LA that would visit every now and then and she and her boyfriend would entertain.
    Not sure if there are still active.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9044761-314360

  9. #11543

    DP couples

    Coming in this weekend, would like to find a provider down with doing DP. Use to know a cute thing from LA that would visit every now and then and she and her boyfriend would entertain.

  10. #11542

  11. #11541

    Kayden Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions
    Had a great session with Kayden which included a trip to Greece. I thought she was great and Booker is great to deal with.

    I had trouble with my phone and we did everything through email.

    They have two Latinas I would like to meet Christina and Katie.

    I'm itching to have a Latina in a few weeks.

  12. #11540

    Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by Minkey  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Vegas for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of providers that allow phone recording of the session. Thanks!
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions

  13. #11539

    New Visitor

    I'll be in Vegas for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of providers that allow phone recording of the session. Thanks!

  14. #11538

    Lindseyraye

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's gone through 2 or 3 name changes.

    On PD there is one profile under the name Lindsey Raye with the same pics on the Tryst ad for Riley Tate:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Lindseyraye

    Also on PD there is a profile for Riley Tate with completely difference pictures:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Rileytatexo

    I'm almost positive she also worked under a different name with the old booker who handled a lot of the higher priced Vegas gals like Emi Rei and Madeline Marie.

    All of the above tells me to stay away from her.
    If you go down to the privatedelights thread I posted 2 real review links about Lindseyraye some time ago. Avoid!

  15. #11537

    Scam: Ethiopian Mya TOFTT

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7028480753

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetmyalove32

    Be warned. No reviews that I could find, and took the risk of testing the waters. She's the real person, otherwise I would've walked on arrival. Unfortunately, that's as real as it gets. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. Once you're inside, she becomes a bottomless money pit. Even taking off clothes is an extra charge, and it's pretty obvious that she wouldn't ever honor the trade even if paid.

    Just stay away. Out a couple of bucks, not bent about it, but hopefully this saves someone at least some amount of headache. If anyone has any goodwill leads to pass along in DMs, I'm not beggin', but I wouldn't say no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape