Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34292

    Exotic Redhead

    Can someone remind me what the consensus is on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/334684337424.

    I looked up Exotic Redhead in the search bar but nothing came up. I feel like if they don't have a name in the description it's probably because bad service but wanted to double check.

  2. #34291
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterFan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-me-43856.html

    Very curious to see if anyone has a review or knows her. Everything seems on the up and up so far but I cannot find a review at this time.
    Probably fake bro. Those pics are those of an OF chick. Doubt they're the same person. At best a bait and switch and worse some kinda scam.

  3. #34290

    Anyone have a review?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-me-43856.html

    Very curious to see if anyone has a review or knows her. Everything seems on the up and up so far but I cannot find a review at this time.

  4. #34289
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    The AI filter is ridiculous, it even screws up bodyparts. I can't't figure out the beach pik and what body position that is, makes her look like some kind of snake creature with the weird contorted leg behind her, yikes!
    Ha! Good call. IDK what that beach pic is? Looks almost like 2 pics threaded together.

  5. #34288

    Agreeed Kassy Is Fugly Looking Like Yuk

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    The AI filter is ridiculous, it even screws up bodyparts. I can't't figure out the beach pik and what body position that is, makes her look like some kind of snake creature with the weird contorted leg behind her, yikes!
    I agree, and given she is 1-tittie now, what are those giant jugs doing on her chest in those fake pics?

    Kassiddy is trying to fake out newbies who may think she is legit and real (heck, her ad says she is both legit and real).

    Worse of all, she thinks being dishonest with fake pics is ok to do to us mongers! That says volumes for what she really thinks of us mongers and our intelligence.

    LB.

  6. #34287

    Kassidy's AI filters

    The AI filter is ridiculous, it even screws up bodyparts. I can't't figure out the beach pik and what body position that is, makes her look like some kind of snake creature with the weird contorted leg behind her, yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFinger  [View Original Post]
    I mean, yes, she definitely doesn't look like that anymore. But, still a great looking girl. Even with the flat tire.

  7. #34286
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnEatsNails  [View Original Post]
    Says she has the best BBBJ in Jax is there any truth to that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/014270813564
    Rich posted a BBBJ rating inquiry maybe a month ago. My blue ribbon went to Ariana. But Ashley does a GREAT job with her mouth, and everything else. Highly recommend

  8. #34285

    Jade

    Has anyone had any dealings with this young lady. She tried to pull a deposit scam on me a few months ago when she was supposedly only doing outcalls.

    I think they all do that when its outcall only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/684826685164

  9. #34284

    Bad reviews in Brevard County

    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recent intel on Nova. Her posts says she's a long time provider but recently had a name change. And does not mention prior name. Seems like she's running from bad reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675718677397

    I am more curious about hygiene etc. I love DATY so prefer no surprises.
    Candii is her name before. She was in Brevard County before she came to Jax. She had a couple bad reviews in Brevard County and some involvement with DBs waiting in the room. Perhaps she is a changed woman now that she is in Jax. Be safe.

  10. #34283

    Positive report for Kim

    I ventured north to Arlington yesterday for a QV with this long time provider. There are some negative reviews on here about her, so I was very happy and pleased with my visit. First off she was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Next was her location. Clean, nice and safe. Too many providers are in sketchy hotels but Kim is a newer gated apartment.

    She's a short one. Maybe 5' tall. Cute and had a nice calm demeanor. Service was top notch and afterwards I feel like I was at a 5 star resort with the clean up. Warm washcloth and towel. Amazing.

    She's been in Jax awhile, so knows what she is doing. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/290806692876

  11. #34282

    Nova / Candii

    She was Candii when I saw her and we had a good time. I had no issues. In fact, she's on my very short "will repeat" list.

    My business has changed such that I work from home and don't have access to cash like I used to, so visits with anybody are very rare for me now. Also, I have a short leash, and the airport is a long way away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recent intel on Nova. Her posts says she's a long time provider but recently had a name change. And does not mention prior name. Seems like she's running from bad reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675718677397

    I am more curious about hygiene etc. I love DATY so prefer no surprises.

  12. #34281

    Ashley James

    Says she has the best BBBJ in Jax is there any truth to that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/014270813564

  13. #34280
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Do you or does anybody here know where a legit, HETERO gloryhole setup could be found?

    I checked out that site you mentioned, and quite a few of these vids show mongers paying cash at a machine before entering the 'arcade'. Looked like it was here in the states somewhere. I'm REALLY curious about this.
    LOL from my knowledge the only "real" hetro GH is up in the DC area and I only know that because I follow an OF girl on Twitter who operates it. Now of course all the dudes in the vids could all be paid actors but she claims they're all paying mongers. I'm sure there's a real one out there but it's probably easier just to ask your favorite provide to for this kind of dream at this point versus finding a real one out in the wild.

  14. #34279

    True squirter

    Heading to area end of month and wondering about if there are any true squirter in the area. Looking for recs.

  15. #34278
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I know providers use filters, and yep that sucks because they never look as nice as those filtered pics.

    But, using pics of decades ago and filtering them even that is just plain wrong and we mongers should not tolerate it!

    Example is Kassidddy (Kass): Do not get me wrong, I saw Kassy often over 5 years ago, back then great head, no real complaints. Good attitude, was a nice girl. But that was then, and 5 years ago! Now she is old, wrinkled, worn-out from too many years of sucking and fucking and too many years of candy use. Even one of her fake titties has been popped for several years, so she is now know as 1-tittie. But, today, I was looking at STG for some hottie and I saw a hot one, then when I opened the ad it was Kassiddy, but pics of her from long, long, long ago and very filtered too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/037103295697

    Kassiddy looks nothing like those pics in her ad, in fact she did not even look like that 5 years ago! This is getting ridiculous.

    Maybe is we go to see a provider and she looks nothing like the pics in her ad, then maybe we should say she is not the one in the ad and walk away quickly.

    LB.
    I mean, yes, she definitely doesn't look like that anymore. But, still a great looking girl. Even with the flat tire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape