Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 41302
-
04-10-24 08:37 #34282Senior Member

Posts: 919Nova / Candii
She was Candii when I saw her and we had a good time. I had no issues. In fact, she's on my very short "will repeat" list.
My business has changed such that I work from home and don't have access to cash like I used to, so visits with anybody are very rare for me now. Also, I have a short leash, and the airport is a long way away.
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:26 #34281Regular Member

Posts: 10Ashley James
Says she has the best BBBJ in Jax is there any truth to that?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/014270813564
-
04-09-24 23:25 #34280Regular Member

Posts: 8LOL from my knowledge the only "real" hetro GH is up in the DC area and I only know that because I follow an OF girl on Twitter who operates it. Now of course all the dudes in the vids could all be paid actors but she claims they're all paying mongers. I'm sure there's a real one out there but it's probably easier just to ask your favorite provide to for this kind of dream at this point versus finding a real one out in the wild.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:07 #34279Senior Member

Posts: 80True squirter
Heading to area end of month and wondering about if there are any true squirter in the area. Looking for recs.
-
04-09-24 22:54 #34278Regular Member

Posts: 19I mean, yes, she definitely doesn't look like that anymore. But, still a great looking girl. Even with the flat tire.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 22:32 #34277Regular Member

Posts: 19Been there. Nice neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 22:30 #34276Regular Member

Posts: 19She's a total freak. Well worth the donation. Once you get an egg, you're golden.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 22:16 #34275Senior Member

Posts: 260Blair Rockwell
Just a heads up. Vonna Rose has "rebranded" as Blair Rockwell. As many have noted, her pics are heavily edited, she has a really bad attitude, and she makes it a point to make you feel unwelcomed. She seems as though she would rather be anywhere else in the world. She urges you to "finish faster" even though you are 5 min into a 30 min session. She is undoubtedly rebranding because of all the negative reviews. Just posting this so no one new gets duped. If you are looking for reviews for her, search Vonna rose then look for someone else LOL.
-
04-09-24 19:16 #34274Senior Member

Posts: 587Holy GAPE, Batman!
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 18:10 #34273Senior Member

Posts: 46Made me chuckle
I never pulled the plug in Kassidddy, but I got a good laugh at these AI filtered pics.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 17:04 #34272Senior Member

Posts: 250Nicki
Thanks. I'm sorry to hear that. She was a great person.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:55 #34271Senior Member

Posts: 443Those pics look like they were created with AI. Not using old pics
But you're right, she looks nothing like that. She's seen better days. But I guess the fake / filtered pics are for catching new fish, not the ones that already visited.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:12 #34270Senior Member

Posts: 82Porn Star Holly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/625523301077
Saw Holly the other day and it was fantastic.
Pros: (in the dream of course).
DT like a mother fucker. Not just DT but let me do some hard face-foooking too.
Pounded away with some on the floor froggy. Face down ass up, while I was standing up.
Took the load to the face and smiled after.
Will do Greek.
Will probably do most fetishes.
No DBs hanging and hotel seems safe enough.
Room was clean.
Also, she looks pretty hot and does not seem to be tangled up with any candy. (Not to say that she not on any, just seemed clear headed enough).
Cons:
Fetishes cost 100 more Mario coins for 2 fetishes, including Greek (which is kind of fair).
HH was 200. Plus, she set a timer. LOL. So I'm sure if I didn't pop I would have had to give more coins or leave.
She was a little less discreet then I am used to. Meaning had me meet her by the elevator in her hotel and yelled down the hall to a person that she was with that she was going to take care of her client real quick. This is all out in the open. That did not make me feel very comfortable.
Overall I liked Holy and will definitely repeat. The cons are not really that big of a deal breaker.
If you want a taste of what you might get you can check out her only fans.
At naughty-holly.
NaughtyHolly.
Be safe.
-
04-09-24 15:58 #34269Senior Member

Posts: 164She is legit. Had a good bit of dreams with her. She use to go by Candii and I have posted a review in the Brunswick GA side of things. Search Candii and you will find what you are looking for. If she come off as having an attitude it is because of the no shows and the couple asshole mongers that she has encountered. But as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
04-09-24 15:58 #34268Senior Member

Posts: 1247She used to go by "Candy" if I recall. She's been around a really long time!
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





