The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #609

    GTR Revisited

    Ok fellas. Here are some notes of my recent travels. I managed to connect some dots in the IE and found that GTR for the most part, offers some decent quality providers for the coin! They rotate their providers between houses, hotels, and AMP spots. For the most part, they offer Chinese with a few Latinas and East Euro chicks sprinkled in. Mainly covered services with BBJ at an upcharge. They offer Zero BBFS unless you're willing to get with a granny. You can find them on HX or Bedpage even. They use a bunch of numbers, but will direct you to the location closest to you with what you're looking for. It's not bad of a service actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarylLicked  [View Original Post]
    Or something like that. Anyone have experience with them? They are by the ONT airport. Should I enjoy? Stay away? Bring extra something?

  2. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by DickensCider  [View Original Post]
    She was just ok. She does look like her pics and is nice but the overall session was just lack luster, nothing special. No daty if that's your thing.
    Do you remember her rates?

  3. #607

    She's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude240  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like her pics? Have tried to see her before (a few weeks ago) but she was leaving as we were texting.
    She was just ok. She does look like her pics and is nice but the overall session was just lack luster, nothing special. No daty if that's your thing.

  4. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by LomaRedLands  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167884296

    She's not Asian so I'm not sure why she posted there but I would recommend her. She has tight body and chill vibes. Her pricing is also very reasonable.
    Does she look like her pics? Have tried to see her before (a few weeks ago) but she was leaving as we were texting.

  5. #605

    Crickets

    I wouldn't try them with your dick. There's so much better out there my man. There's a bright side to this P4P game. It doesn't have to be all slime and shame. LOL.


  6. #604

    Beija

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167884296

    She's not Asian so I'm not sure why she posted there but I would recommend her. She has tight body and chill vibes. Her pricing is also very reasonable.

  7. #603

    Too Good to be True

    The 2nd one is a for sure fake. They're using an IG / Onlyfans chick's pics. Her name is Emma.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAmper  [View Original Post]

  8. #602

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't lead to a specific provider

    Mondo.
    My bad, how about now?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167884296

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...pire/167876566

  9. #601

    Re: link

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAmper  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/167591351 Looks like a tight little spinner.
    Link doesn't lead to a specific provider

    Mondo.

  10. #600

    Anybody met up with her?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/167591351 Looks like a tight little spinner.

  11. #599

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    So I have attempted to see this person twice already. The first interaction was very strange and she seemed nervous and on something so I kind of thought ok maybe she's on something. Waited like 15 minutes in her room with her at some motel on magnolia. She had just got back from the store supposedly and was putting things away and organizing her room. I gave her the money and she acted so so weird that I said never mind give it back I'm going to leave and she cussed me out and I left.

    Second time was very quick hardly any phone or txt messages. I went and met her and there she is again. Crap all over her bed saying she went to the store and idk what. I sat and waited another 30 minutes watching her tv and clean random shit. Told her I needed to head out because she was taking to long. She asked me for payment and I said hell no I'm leaving and left.

    Cop cars were there before I got to her room and a lot of going in and out of her neighbors doors.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/167480662
    I saw her year or so ago when she was on "house arrest". She used to use so. Comparing her rates to the averages, I'd definitely say you get what you pay for.

    Wouldn't recommend.

  12. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    So I have attempted to see this person twice already. The first interaction was very strange and she seemed nervous and on something so I kind of thought ok maybe she's on something. Waited like 15 minutes in her room with her at some motel on magnolia. She had just got back from the store supposedly and was putting things away and organizing her room. I gave her the money and she acted so so weird that I said never mind give it back I'm going to leave and she cussed me out and I left.

    Second time was very quick hardly any phone or txt messages. I went and met her and there she is again. Crap all over her bed saying she went to the store and idk what. I sat and waited another 30 minutes watching her tv and clean random shit. Told her I needed to head out because she was taking to long. She asked me for payment and I said hell no I'm leaving and left.

    Cop cars were there before I got to her room and a lot of going in and out of her neighbors doors.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/167480662
    I'm curious. What is it about her that made you go back after the first session was a bust?

    Are you going to give her another try?

  13. #597

    Possible LE operation can anyone say otherwise

    So I have attempted to see this person twice already. The first interaction was very strange and she seemed nervous and on something so I kind of thought ok maybe she's on something. Waited like 15 minutes in her room with her at some motel on magnolia. She had just got back from the store supposedly and was putting things away and organizing her room. I gave her the money and she acted so so weird that I said never mind give it back I'm going to leave and she cussed me out and I left.

    Second time was very quick hardly any phone or txt messages. I went and met her and there she is again. Crap all over her bed saying she went to the store and idk what. I sat and waited another 30 minutes watching her tv and clean random shit. Told her I needed to head out because she was taking to long. She asked me for payment and I said hell no I'm leaving and left.

    Cop cars were there before I got to her room and a lot of going in and out of her neighbors doors.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/167480662

  14. #596

  15. #595

    GTR C-org

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZhangMang  [View Original Post]
    If it's a C-org operating out of a hotel, the providers are usually around 40-60 yrs old. But I have been surprised. Never. Ever expect to get what's in the pictures with C-orgs.
    Agreed. I dunno if they're out of a motel or an apt / house. Say they have locs in ch, ont, db. Anyone know or tried them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape