Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 5762
-
04-12-24 16:44 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 60New Tao Location
Anyone been to the new Tao location in Lexington? If yes, same massage women working at new location?
-
04-10-24 15:19 #5026Regular Member

Posts: 3She's got to be mid 60's
I had a good time with her. She can take it like no ones business. She's a fun time but I cannot dress to you how much she talks. She literally won't shut tf up LOL.
Great personality but just talks and talks about random shit.
Nice firm, bolted on tits.
Will practically let you do anything.
But she won't stop talking LOL.
And I can't see her being in her 50's to.
Originally Posted by TwatHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 13:27 #5025Regular Member

Posts: 12I've seen her. She's a very sweet lady, but verrry talkative. No games. No drama. Very easy to set appointment. She's very accommodating during the appointment & a clean residence. The downside. She's old! LOL! She told me late 50's but I don't know.
Originally Posted by WombRaider7
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 16:27 #5024Regular Member

Posts: 18A Lian is Now Bliss Wellness Spa. New Management. Korean Now
I went in Yesterday and got a very good deep tissue massage from one of the two attractive Korean women that were there. Can't remember her name. Paid 80/40 for an hour. They said they just opened a couple weeks ago. It has really changed since I was in there last when it was A Lian. Not that ugly green anymore. Looks a little more professional. Cleaner. Both ladies spoke pretty good English and I will go back again
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 21:32 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 69Ginger
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rub-37195.html
Looking into this one, any info would be appreciated.
-
04-05-24 17:09 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 64Destiny
I was seeing Carmen occasionally but she unfortunately disappeared. Has anyone seen Destiny? Most interested if the location is safe and discreet and how were services? Either reply or DM me. Thank you.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eri-50556.html
-
04-05-24 08:20 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian Roadshow
A few years ago it was the best thing going. Clean, pretty women that seemed to be independent but use the adds and a service for promotion and handle calls. Now it seems in our area we are getting 50 to 60 yr old women who look bad are not happy to be there. I have walked out without participating the last 2 times SMH thinking WTF! The adds and pic's the agency sends are all Fake and I know this but the little head get's me now and again. I think all the decent ladies stay and move around in bigger cities now. Just my 2 cents. Peace.
Originally Posted by Dee235
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 13:54 #5020Regular Member

Posts: 13Happi
She's still a delight. Did not mention leaving.
Originally Posted by Mcloudl
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 12:30 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 36Santee?
Has anyone been to the place in Santee? Does anyone know what it costs to enjoy FS?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/540809665811
-
03-27-24 14:01 #5018Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121None
No sign with name on it. No name on door yet.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 11:32 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 573So open as what?
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 08:35 #5016Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Location open
Drove by yesterday. The location is open but not as A Lian. If anyone visits let us know.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 01:19 #5015Regular Member

Posts: 10Hell yeah
Glad you had a good time. I want to visit her again but don't know when her "2 weeks" will be up and I'm not sure I'm willing to risk the dough on a dud. Any info? Will she be around next week?
Originally Posted by Remington251
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 17:16 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 200Four Seasons
I had a similar experience with Happy and agree with this report. She does allow DATY as part of the FS package.
Originally Posted by Mcloudl
[View Original Post]
Remington251.
-
03-22-24 10:21 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 104 Seasons
I'm normally pretty bad about reviewing myself but this one was great for me. Stopped in and asked for 30 m and was told it's only 1 hr for 80 so 80 to the house I go. The one I dreamt with said her name was happy. Started off with a "massage" would say it was a 2/10. She was very outgoing, giggly and flirty which I liked. I would say the face was 35-40 ish. Her body was a solid 8/10 in my opinion. As close as you're going to get to a spinner in Cola. She has bolt ons that are a decent size and she was very light when I picked her up. Anyways. 12 to her for FS though she wanted 14 I didn't have the extra on me. Started with CBJ, CG, moved to standing dog, mish and finished with prone dog. I'm not a DATY kind of guy so I don't know if she allows that. Definitely the best experience I've had there so far. YMMV, good luck and stay safe brethren.











Reply With Quote





